• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Marvel Fits Into The New Tiering System

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first scans only prove High 1-B.

The Warlock scan apparently refers to being outside of standard universal spacetime, in a place where multiple universal continuums reside.

The Kubik and Kosmos story has been repeatedly severely retconned since then. The Cosmic Cubes have since been able to overpower universal Eternity and an entire host of Celestials.

@Ant You are also showing 1 statement that has been inconsistent since it's debut. It took 5 Cosmic Cubes to perform the feat for Eternity, and the level of those Celestials are immensely weaker than most (they were Planetary in that story). So either usage is flawed.

High 1-B = Countably infinite higher realities (low-end) to infinitely infinite hierarchies (high-end)

Low 1-A = Uncountably infinite higher realities

1-A = Inacessible to Low 1-A

1-A+ = Countably infinite levels of 1-A and up

High 1-A = Inaccessible to 1-A

0 = Inacessible to High 1-A

Just going to post this simplification in here since alot seem to be not understanding it recently. Do remember wording is super important to High 1-B and up, especially words such as Countable, Uncountable, and Inaccessible

@Seed

The point is that the Kosmos & Kubik story was incredibly obscure, and that Celestials should be degrees of infinity above Cosmic Cubes has been severely contradicted and ignored in more prominent stories.

@Aogiri

Thank you for helping out.

@All

Anyway, I think that the only Marvel cosmic entity character that blatantly needs to have its statistics changed so far is The One Above All, but I would prefer if Ultima Reality or Kepekley23 handle it, so I do not make mistakes in the explanations.

Whether or not any other characters need to be downgraded depends on if the higher dimensions are treated as higher infinities or not.

@Ant i used Warlock statement because Multi-Eternity's page currently uses Warlock statement as a prove for infinite dimensions. Anyways, i'm ok with High 1-B Multi-Abstracts.

Where is that? It clearly seems to refer to something akin to DC's Bleed, in which the universal continuums reside.

Okay. Thanks. As I mentioned, I am not sure about including the last scan.

Antvasima said:
I think that TOAA would only be 1-A according to the new system, but we preferably need input from Ultima Reality, Kepekley23, and Sera EX.
Is somebody willing to ask them?

Everything was pre-programmed by God himself and it was stated that he was only a mere aspect of the all powerful in the latest Thanos Comic

@Aogiri

Thank you.

@Proper9

What do you mean? Which comicbook are you talking about?

I have read that comicbook, and it treated the Above-All-Others as Marvel's genuine supreme being.

@kira countably infintie above 1-A isnt 1-A+ btw, uncountably infinite sbove 1-A is more suffice for 1-A+. As 1 layer of 1-A can also be countably infinite. We need to be more strict when it comes giving 1-A to charscters here.

Antvasima said:
I have read that comicbook, and it treated the Above-All-Others as Marvel's genuine supreme being.
Yeah a mere representation. He stated he was only a part of the all powerful being and that he wasn't in control and that everything was already pre-programmed by the real one above all

@Proper9

I do not remember anything like that at all.

The One Above All and Above-All-Others are just 1-A in the new system, as far as I've seen, yeah. Although Matt has told me that he's planning to make a thread to fix some things in the profile itself (not necessarily the new Tier, though)

Okay. Thank you for the help. If Kepekley does not handle it, are you willing to adjust the profile instead?

Antvasima said:
Thanks for helping out.
Is there anyway I can send pictures to you it's really hard to do it on an iPhone. I can back up my statement I just need to send you the scans

"Boundless: Characters who demonstrate an equivalence to, or can create/destroy/affect, transcendental abstract levels of existence which conceptually stand superior to even High 1-A levels. Being "omnipotent" or any similar reasoning is not nearly enough to reach this tier; characters at this level must transcend High 1-A characters as High 1-A characters would transcend 1-A ones. This tier has no true endpoint, and can be extended unto any higher level, spiraling infinitely upwards."

From the tiering page, being called omnipotent isn't enough for tier 0.

Okay, but he transcends all of existence, can do literally anything with no limits, and is completely invulnerable. He has infinite power and could wipe out all the other characters in Marvel without any effort at all. If you transcend all of existence, are immune to all hax, can do literally anything, and are completely invulnerable, shouldn't that make you tier 0?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Okay, but he transcends all of existence, can do literally anything with no limits, and is completely invulnerable. He has infinite power and could wipe out all the other characters in Marvel without any effort at all. If you transcend all of existence, are immune to all hax, can do literally anything, and are completely invulnerable, shouldn't that make you tier 0?
Thats not enough reason to be a Tier 0

Than what does it take? I thought that complete existence transcendence, complete immunity to all hax, having literally infinite power, being the ultimate being in your verse, being able to do literally anything even if it makes absolutely no sense, knowing everything, and being completely invincible made you tier 0.

To be even high 1-A TOAA would have be transcendent over infinitely-layered outerversal hierarchies. In others say character C is 1-A, an infinitely-layered outerversal hierarchy would be if another 1-A character B was above character C and sees them as fiction, and another character above B, character A sees character B as fiction, and this goes on to infinity.

A high 1-A would be completely beyond all of that, and a tier 0 would be completely beyond a high 1-A, in the same way a high 1-A transcends a tier 1-A.

We haven't taken claims of omnipotence seriously for a while now either.

We don't use Omnipotence as a concept anymore. That has been a thing for like, two years as of now, and is the reason Old High 1-A was removed.

Isn't he already above all of that? He views the entire Marvel cosmology as fiction. He's even called "the one above all". What is he not above? How much more transcendent could he be?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Isn't he already above all of that? He views the entire Marvel cosmology as fiction. He's even called "the one above all". What is he not above? How much more transcendent could he be?
Okay sister, ya boi is gonna explain to you why your logic for Tier 0 is absolutely, completely and definitely wrong. The baseline requirements for in order to be considered a Tier 0 character you must transcend a High 1-A to the point of being far far beyond even their level of existence (Examples: How ANU is boundlessly transcendent over his High 1-A Avatars and Padomay; How The Writer from DC is transcendent over mf-ing God in (almost) the same manner.) In the Marvel franchise, there are no High 1-A characters the TOAA can scale above over, there's only 1-A characters. In fact, the Marvel verse itself is only up to (baseline) 1-A so the TOAA transcending such a thing is nowhere close to him being Tier 0. ALSO, in order to be High 1-A, you have to be transcendent over an infinite outerversal hierarchy, in which to my knowledge is something Marvel does not seem to have at all, so TOAA cannot even be 1-A+, much less High 1-A, either. Also omnipotence is irrelevant when it comes to scaling people since it is not only unprovable, it is also relative between character to character. Anyways, that's the TEA sister. Watch out for my Fenty Beauty giveaway that's coming out very soon! (Total lie btw)

I'm a dude.

Anyway, so it's basically what I said but the cosmology they transcend must also have layers of outerverses? So, he's almost there but the verse he transcends doesn't have the right cosmology? I guess that makes sense. I never really understood these dimension hierarchies. How does coming from a higher dimensional verse make you superior? Regardless of the dimensionalities, if they were to fight on equal grounds, I think it's possible for a High 2-A character to outhax a Low 1-C character if their arsenal and immunities are far more versatile.

Whatever, tier 1-C and above is confusing anyway. In my book, he's still invincible. Thanks for trying to explain it though.

Ya I know you are a dude, it is just that I was using James Charles English language. Anyways, if tier 1-C and above is too confusing for you then I don't recommend you to try and engage in those sorts of conversations as you can embarass yourself in front of people who understand the ideas. In any case I appreciate that you are able to make sense of what I told you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back