• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Many Universe Can SSJ4 Goku (Xeno) Destroy With His FULL POWER?

The feat that he scales above with absolute ease is pretty much the highest level of 2-B a 2-B can go without reaching actual Infinity.

Literally every possibility that there can and would be, he can bust it. This means that there is literally no number out there that can get across how many Universes he can exactly bust, but by the very nature of possibilities this can't be Infinity.

So if we wanna get specific, the level between any amount of Finite Numbers and Infinity.

At least the highest level of 2B possible, which is why I wonder why when the Mario vs Goku debate started people were saying Mario had a massive AP advantage.

Yuraga said:
At least the highest level of 2B possible, which is why I wonder why when the Mario vs Goku debate started people were saying Mario had a massive AP advantage.
That was before Goku's AP was revised.

Zamasu Chan said:
Yuraga said:
That was before Goku's AP was revised.
Ah now it all comes together.

Yeah, there was a discussion about the AP between them and the DBX verse increases in size way faster than the Marioverse to the point that every MV increase the DBXverse gets massively increased in comparison, making Xeno Goku so strong it's Easily AP stomping.

And that's Base form IIRC.

Yeah I see, the parallel quests just add to that too considering their alternate timelines as well. Plus the time distortions where you do those missions against super amped bosses.

Back