• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Saitama's moon jump continent level?

Probably has been brought up before but, that calc assumes our universes moon size, which is incongruous since one punch man's universe has multiple moons around it going by the anime.

https://imgur.com/LQvQKLE

And even not going off on that diagram probably isn't the best to scale off of to get the size of the moon that Saitama crashed on if we base off the manga screenshots of how close the Earth looks like from space.

https://i.imgur.com/x2n1Xdt.png

Personally, I think the size of that particular moon would come out to around our size anyway if we angsized to solve for thatmoons diameter using that distance found to Earth in a lot of screenshots like this one .

Basically comparing its angular size in respect to our Earth would be a more accurate way to calc it since its a fictional moon that probably would be smaller than our own if the relative distance to Earth is anything to go by.

multiple moons around it going by the anime.

While true for the anime with its 5-10 moons, the manga has multiple space shots thst only shows off a single moon

Basically comparing its angular size in respect to our Earth would be a more accurate way to calc it since its a fictional moon.

Actually wouldn't be a super bad idea I guess. But the moon still ranges in size between the various chapters

Back