• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How High into Low 2-C are DB Characters?

What makes them thousands of times above baseline based on scaling alone? I'm gonna need more explanation

I know that they are at least 20x above Zamasu, who should be the borderline 2-C bare minimum. The top 5 characters are so strong they can fight 2-Cs most likely.

Zamasu Chan said:
Champa, Beerus, Jiren, Broly and UI Goku are now the strongest low 2-Cs on the site.
No, they aren't. Dragon Ball characters are liley in the Top 3 strongest Low 2-Cs, but they aren't all inherently that strong.

The Angels are unquantifiably, but massively above any of those characters and The Grand Priest is massively unquantifiably above the Angels.

There's also that verse who is 10,000 times baseline - which is probably superior to Dragon Balls Low 2-C.

if Broly was twice as strong he possibly would become 2-C because of the 2-C champa vs beerus feat therefore making him super super super high into low 2-C

Basically they scale to Beerus who contributed equally to a 2C feat alongside Champa... Meaning they are 2x away from 2C level. Broly scales to being on the same level as the Gods and or Beerus at highest levels. Gogeta scales to stomping said Broly... Etcetera.

AN OPENER, WHICH DIFFERENTIATES FROM A MADE BY HAX AND THE SAME MADE (EXACTLY THE SAME SCALE) BY AP EX

a character is able to open dimensions with magic / hax, and the other is able to do it in brute force

Well, considering that these tiers pass the bar of universal, there really isn't much of surprise here. Heck, even DB have been incorporating their own hacks before they reached tier 2 onto their god tiers. I honestly like some amounts of hax (emphasis on some) because they can make things interesting.

KageSakaDark said:
Well, considering that these tiers pass the bar of universal, there really isn't much of surprise here. Heck, even DB have been incorporating their own hacks before they reached tier 2 onto their god tiers. I honestly like some amounts of hax (emphasis on some) because they can make things interesting.
I like the way you think

Zamasu Chan said:
@Warren how are they top 3 if they can literally reach 2-C with a times two boost?
I didn't relize that Dragon Ball Low 2-C got upgraded.

Yeah, I'd say that G.o.D.level is probably the strongest Low 2-C on the wiki now.

I didn't relize that Dragon Ball Low 2-C got upgraded.

Yeah, I'd say that G.o.D.level is probably the strongest Low 2-C on the wiki now.

Yeah, they're limited to the 5 characters though and the lower tiers are lower into low 2-C. They're still pretty far though considering infinite Zamasu being much farther into the tier.

Back