• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 DB: Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuffyRuffy46307 @Kroneii1

This is a staff discussion. Posting comments here is only permitted if you have authorization from a staff member with evaluation rights. Unauthorized comments are not allowed.
Only staff members and regular members staff have deemed highly trustworthy may participate in Staff Discussion threads unless an explicit exception is noted.
  • Only staff members with evaluation rights can authorize regular members to participate in Staff Discussion threads. Thread Moderators are able to grant permission for a single post at a time, whereas administrators can give permission for up to three. Bureaucrats are the only staff members that are allowed to give indefinite posting rights for a particular staff thread. If a staff member with evaluation rights determines that a regular member has misused their granted privileges, these can be removed.

Someone has informed me that their is disagreement with me suggesting that Zeno would only get a Possibly and not a full rating. My opinion on that is Possibly doesn't actually change much and just serves to show that their might be some issues somewhere.
if i may ask, why a possibly rating? its pretty blatant that zeno destroys the timeline, unless you have some reservations about the timelines themselves

Agree with everyone above scaling as well.
I don't mind Dragon Ball Heroes characters being Tier 1, nor do I mind Arale having Low 1-C stuff given her R>F stuff (Unless Ultima's proposal ends up making that an even bigger upgrade). But I'm unsure about Zeno or individual "Timelines" being Low 1-C structures. But I'm not going argue against it if I'm outvoted.
The changes seem fine.
I guess this is fine.
Insert joke about disagreeing with Tier 1 Dragon Ball here.

Anyway, I'm in agreement, and think that a Possibly Tier 1 Zeno is fine.

Sorry for quoting you all but anyway, 48 hours mark is reached, so, since there are mostly agreements, and the thread is inactivity, would any of you mind if thread and blog get applied???

Edit: Forget, i have permission to comment from @LordGriffin1000

Last edited:
@ProfectusInfinity
sigh.
Please make sure a thread has been fully accepted, discussed, and concluded before requesting a page unlock.

My sincerest apologies. I only looked at the vote count and used Ctr+f to confirm the first few listed staff members agreed. i.e., Planck and Qawsdef (in their original comment at least). Moving forward, I will be far more thorough with my analysis before unlocking a page. Thank you @ImmortalDread for correcting it.

Bambu seemed to have fixed Zeno
These are the ones I can see.

What exactly are the contentions with Zen'ō scaling fully? Are timelines in DBS not accepted as Low 1-C?

(just to note I have permission from Qaw to speak here)

Isn't the majority agreement still on Zen'o scaling outright?
What exactly are the contentions with Zen'ō scaling fully? Are timelines in DBS not accepted as Low 1-C?
Timelines are accepted as Low 1-C, but only 5 staff members agree with solid for Zeno and 2 staff members want possibly for Zeno.

As far as my understanding goes, Zeno's scaling is derived from claims that he can annihilate 12 universes (and the entire “multiverse”) and has demonstrated the ability to erase infinite Zamasu.

I'm not here to challenge the tier 1 reasoning/backstory, as this isn't the appropriate place for such discussions. However, is anyone attempting to elucidate why Zeno would be scaled to low 1-C? While we acknowledge that the entire cosmology falls under low 1-C, there is no explicit statement or proof indicating Zeno's capability to obliterate the structure of the cosmology itself; instead, it seems to pertain to entities within it, such as the multiverse and infinite Zamasu.

In my perspective, this still aligns with a 2-C tier. I don't believe we have reached a consensus that the multiverses comprising these universes are inherently low 1-C.

In a very serious tone, blogs of this nature should never be added to the verse page if three-fourths of the content is dedicated solely to clarifying standards. It is advisable to either eliminate such sections or succinctly explain the workings of the cosmology in Dragon Ball without repetitively attempting to convince readers about our standards. We already have dedicated pages for this purpose, rendering such redundant additions unnecessary.

@ProfectusInfinity, I am not attempting to cause any trouble; however, I request that you strictly adhere to our guidelines for explanation pages. If your primary goal is to elucidate the workings of overarching timelines, such elaborate details are superfluous. It would suffice to explain the rationale behind tier 1 DB, specifically “Dragon Ball's higher time dimension”, “Other supporting evidence” and “Conclusion” section without delving into unnecessary repetitions.

As far as I am aware, the overarching timelines were accepted as Low 1-C individually, so Zen'o would scale via being able to destroy this.
Twelve universes and an infinite Zamasu instances are not rated as low 1-C. We have agreed that the former is explicitly not low 1-C but rather a multiverse. The latter comprises three universal space-time continuums, making it still 2-C.

Unless they scale to someone else, I am fine with it, but I don't see any evidence of that in their profiles.

Twelve universes and an infinite Zamasu instances are not rated as low 1-C. We have agreed that the former is explicitly not low 1-C but rather a multiverse. The latter comprises three universal space-time continuums, making it still 2-C.

Unless they scale to someone else, I am fine with it, but I don't see any evidence of that in their profiles.
Not the 12 universes. The timeline that encompasses those universes.

I guess you could probably make the claim that Zen'o only erased the "present" of that timeline and thus the 12 macrocosms at that point but the timeline in its entirety is definitely Low 1-C as far as I can gather from the revision conclusions.

Also, yeah. The cosmology page really shouldn't include quotations of standards that are already met. Those should be removed.

I guess you could probably make the claim that Zen'o only erased the "present" of that timeline and thus the 12 macrocosms at that point but the timeline in its entirety is definitely Low 1-C as far as I can gather from the revision conclusions.
each of the 12 universes are accepted to have their own timeroom, which contains past,present and future, that wouldnt work.

Not the 12 universes. The timeline that encompasses those universes.

Also, yeah. The cosmology page really shouldn't include quotations of standards that are already met. Those should be removed.
He erased the entire timeline, as the time ring representing said timeline is nowhere to be found (and directly shown in the manga to be destroyed). This is the reason why Whis had to transport Trunks and Mai to a new one entirely.

each of the 12 universes are accepted to have their own timeroom, which contains past,present and future, that wouldnt work.
I'm talking about the timeline that embeds the 12 universes. It is entirely possible to destroy the 12 universes across their past, present, and future while still only destroying the multiverse as it exists in the "present" of the overarching time flow.

Mhm

My concern revolves around whether we consider every “timeline” to be an "overarching timeline." He only erased the timeline that is mechanically equivalent to the multiverse (which consists of 12 universal space-time continuums), and that's why I believe it is not an overarching timeline. And also agreed that those multiverses are not low 1-C by default.

Mhm

My concern revolves around whether we consider every “timeline” to be an "overarching timeline." He only erased the timeline that is mechanically equivalent to the multiverse (which consists of 12 universal space-time continuums), and that's why I believe it is not an overarching timeline. And also agreed that those multiverses are not low 1-C by default.
The 12 universes are 4-dimensional timelines in and of themselves. They're part of a higher timeline that encompasses them all (represented by Time Rings) in the same way the timeline of a universe encompasses the past, present, and future versions of its planets, stars, etc. This timeline is Low 1-C. The multiverse of 12 universes at any given moment, is 2-C. That's the gist of what's meant by the multiverse not being Low 1-C in and of itself, to my knowledge.

The 12 universes are 4-dimensional timelines in and of themselves. They're part of a higher timeline that encompasses them all (represented by Time Rings) in the same way the timeline of a universe encompasses the past, present, and future versions of its planets, stars, etc. This timeline is Low 1-C. The multiverse of 12 universes at any given moment, is 2-C. That's the gist of what's meant by the multiverse not being Low 1-C in and of itself, to my knowledge.
Sorry to speak here. Though it would help to clarify Zeno's erasure of the timeline even more. In Dragon Ball's official site it's stated that:
The heroes fought valiantly in an arduous battle, but the immortal Zamasu remained undefeated even after his body was worn down by Vegito's relentless onslaught and rent asunder by a final swing of Trunks' sword. When hope was all but lost, Goku had the idea to call upon the lord of all universes, Zeno, who then erased not only Zamasu but the entirety of Trunks' future timeline from reality.
Trunks had lost his home, but with hope in his heart he decided to use the time machine to travel to a new future timeline before Zamasu's terrible plot took place and try once more to create a peaceful world.

I am not sure of this. If I remember correctly, DT has mentioned that those type of multiverses by default are not low 1-C. This is why I believe this timeline is simply a multiverse structure.

So a time dimension just encompassing multiple timelines should in itself indeed not suffice, as that could still go into the same direction (i.e. flow into the same future, just on a spatially greater scale). - DT's first premise

Unless, I am not updated whether his premise has changed or not. So in essence, do we default every “timeline” to a higher dimensional timeline in DB? If you check the scans in the accepted profile:
And the feats are: (also in the accepted profile)
  • Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes
  • Infinite Zamasu
with a single ki blast. ---> Conclusion: Should be capable of erasing 18 universes (Each universe consists of 3 universe sized space-times)

My belief here is (or as far as my understanding goes), the best accepted feat here is that he is capable of destroying 54 space-time continuums. I don't believe “everything” should be equated as "entirety of the cosmological structure" but rather the amount of space-time continuums that his capabilities has been shown.

I am not sure of this. If I remember correctly, DT has mentioned that those type of multiverses by default are not low 1-C. This is why I believe this timeline is simply a multiverse structure.

Unless, I am not updated whether his premise has changed or not. So in essence, do we default every “timeline” to a higher dimensional timeline in DB? If you check the scans in the accepted profile:
And the feats are: (also in the accepted profile)
  • Future Zen'ō effortlessly erased everything, including all 12 universes
  • Infinite Zamasu
with a single ki blast. ---> Conclusion: Should be capable of erasing 18 universes (Each universe consists of 3 universe sized space-times)

My belief here is (or as far as my understanding goes), the best accepted feat here is that he is capable of destroying 54 space-time continuums.
I think the confusion here comes from the fact that prior to the recent CRT, there was never any distinction between the 12 universes and the timeline as far as destroying them went, so it wasn't emphasised on the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back