• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 DB: Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Qawsedf and DDM is necessary

...or so I've heard

Seriously, they just said we have to wait 48 hours after the creation of this thread. There's no point in stalling
Qaw was fine with everything and DDM said he was fine if he was outvoted but he wasn’t 100% sure about a solid rating
Anyway, this can be applied now AFAIK.
Can you close this thread then?

I don't mind Dragon Ball Heroes characters being Tier 1, nor do I mind Arale having Low 1-C stuff given her R>F stuff (Unless Ultima's proposal ends up making that an even bigger upgrade). But I'm unsure about Zeno or individual "Timelines" being Low 1-C structures. But I'm not going argue against it if I'm outvoted.

Do we not have a consensus??? CRTs don't need to be unanimously passed.
I thought he meant a full consensus where we gather all staff members for revision.
Yeah, unanimous agreement has never, ever been a requirement to pass a CRT in all my years on the wiki.
I'll go ahead and open the profiles.

@BasedNecoScaler69 @ProfectusInfinity I have unlocked the profiles for Xeno and Heroes Goku as well as Zeno's. You're free to go ahead and apply the changes. However, try not to make too many editing mistakes as it'll lessen the workload for me. Tell me if there are any other pages you need to apply revisions to and I'll unlock them as well.

@BasedNecoScaler69 @ProfectusInfinity I have unlocked the profiles for Xeno and Heroes Goku as well as Zeno's. You're free to go ahead and apply the changes. However, try not to make too many editing mistakes as it'll lessen the workload for me.
TIER 1 DRAGON BALL.... THE TIER 1 DRAGON BALL IS REAL

2Q.png

@BasedNecoScaler69 @ProfectusInfinity I have unlocked the profiles for Xeno and Heroes Goku as well as Zeno's. You're free to go ahead and apply the changes. However, try not to make too many editing mistakes as it'll lessen the workload for me. Tell me if there are any other pages you need to apply revisions to and I'll unlock them as well.
Those 3 profiles can be closed now since everything has been applied this crt can be closed now

These pages are now outdated and need an update.

I will update them when i back home

We need to get rid of the "& Interdimensional" rating from the ranges on all the profiles. What is even the point if the two different ratings are so vastly far apart?
No, it is under editing guideline

Now i'm back, with a limited amount of time before back to work, would you mind open these pages for me, thank you very much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back