• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast do you think Iris's speed is in the latest episode?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So in the latest episode, Iris West gains all of Barry's speedster powers. I don't feel she is as fast as relativistic Barry, as she just first started being a speedster. How fast do you guys think she is?

She is at least Subsonic+, considering she was averaging 600+ mph on the treadmill.

She also ran on the ocean. I found this calculator to calculate speed to run on water. Candice Patton is 55 kg. I'll assume a minimum foot size of 175 cm^2. The fastest athletes take 0.2 seconds, so 0.2 seconds is generously slow for a speedster. Let's say she pushes her feet 0.1 m into the water. Forward velocity is 71.1 m/s, while speed her foot must hit water is 92.3 m/s. Low.

So I've only got subsonic feats. If anyone has better feats, please tell me on this thread.

Back