• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debby the Corsifa Gets Actual Statistics (9-B+, Likely 9-A Upgrade, Scaling, and More!)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So here's the deal. One of my favorite verses, an obscure manga called Debby the Corsifa is Emulous, finally got some approved stats. So, basically, the deal with the manga is Debby, this cute and cuddly girl right here:
Debby_the_Corsifa_wa_Makezugirai_vol._1_cover.jpg

Basically decided to go about killing time by trying to destroy humanity. She wound up in the house of a random high school student named Sugo Rokurou and... Well, the dude managed to keep her at bay with three rounds of Old Maid. Why? Because Debby is basically completely unintelligent. Ever since then, Debby went about trying to get her way with Rokurou. There have been many feats throughout the series, either when Debby decides to rough up some demons or when she plays with Rokurou.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...by_the_Corsifa_Is_Emulous,_Even_in_Vs_Debates

Plenty of these fall under 9-B, within the low 100ks with one making into 1M territory, although these weren't eval'd yet. She has 10x stat amp going for her, which would put her at upwards 10M if I were able to get those through. The one feat that FINALLY got approved, though, is a Wall Level+ feat worth almost 18 million joules: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Debby_the_Corsifa_Yeets_a_Pebble

This makes sense because there are a couple other feats with Wall level+ and Small Building level potential. One being in Chapter 56 where Debby squares up against Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san's own Kiruko Otonashi (her wiki lists a bunch of cited Wall and Small Building-level feats, but the explosion in Chapter 56 would be the only one that would apply per our rules despite both characters being creations of the same author):

And the other, albeit less likely being so, is Rui's punch letting out a shockwave:

Although I dunno if our usual 20 psi overpressure deal would work given the building remains unaffected in both instances.

It is noted that Debby did the feat that was calc'd again while showing Rui how to YEET.

While it isn't sure how Debby ramps her power up, one clear sign of Debby doing so (indicated in a flashback) is if Debby's pushing herself.:

So yeah, I'm proposing an upgrade from 9-B to 9-B+, upwards 9-A for Debby and co. Why Debby and co.? Well, despite Debby's claim that she's the strongest demon, there are others who scale from her. I can't exactly say I'm certain on Hellmes (the pink-haired demon who wants Rokurou's 🍆), and Reizu... While Reizu had pinned Debby down...

...beyond that, Reizu had been threatened by fodder demons that Debby casually took down (https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3269632237291914240 ), plus if Manabu is correct, Reizu said herself that she isn't much of a fighter and her spatial ability isn't meant for combat.: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3269754496642203455

I have my doubts Reizu would scale.

Rokurou and Temari obviously wouldn't scale because they are straight-up human.

The characters that do scale to Debby are Diablo, Shadow, May, and surprisingly Rui. Diablo is the easy one to explain; she is able to hold her own against Debby, as shown in Chapter 36. I wouldn't worry about scans for this one; the entire plot of Chapter 36 is Debby and Diablo got into a literal fight with one another over what to put on a cake (plus posting whole chapters on Imgur is a touchy subject).

As for Shadow, in Chapter 34, Debby herself had stated that she and Shadow are equals.

"ちなみにシャドオはわし並みの怪力じゃ" - "By the way, Shadow is as strong as I am."

And Shadow did pull against Debby when trying to get Rokurou in the same chapter.
https://i.imgur.com/BUBC5dL.png

So there's that.

---

May (unlike Shadow whose name I can comfortably romanize, I had to buy the volumes just to get the official romanization of May's name: https://prnt.sc/7_xm6pJ0F2om ) is the one I know for sure has qualitative superiority over Debby. Of all the demons, May is the only one who had shown herself to be a consistent threat to Debby. The whole of both Chapters 44 and 53 had May stringing Debby along. May had been shown in an omake demoralizing Hellmes without repercussions (https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3270296674430293353 ), and had both Debby and Hellmes obeying her just from... apparently being mildly annoyed at one of those two trying to talk back at her.:
https://i.imgur.com/sIs8s8s.jpg

And to top it off, Shadow, who was previously stated to be Debby's equal, was visibly agitated when she had to bring May out at the end of Chapter 52.:
https://i.imgur.com/cCEobir.png

With the following translation of May's dialogue showing just how ****** Debby is.:

-- " "I'll definitely pay back the money"... Is that so? " ->「絶対返す・・・ですか」--
(絶対 -> definitely, absolutely, unconditionally, etc. | 返す -> "return" if basic translation, "pay back", "give back", or "drive in" if it depends on the content. | ですか -> "Kind of like a polite expression that indicates question at the end of the sentence", as the meaning will also depends on the speaker's tone if they have loyalty to others, or having doubt to others.)

-- " Then you'll pay it back immediately, Debi-sama. With that body of yours! " ->「ではすぐ返していただきますよデビィ様 その躰で・・・ね・・・!」--
(では -> then, if so, well, or in that case if the word if it mainly starts at the beginning of the sentence. | すぐ -> immediately, right now, at once, etc. | 返していただきますよ -> is "返す - pay back" + "いただきます - {another polite expression}" + "よ - using it at the end will depend on their emotions". The maid will force her master{?} to repay the money at home. | その躰でね!-> "その - that, the" + "躰 - a rare kanji of "body". since normally the kanji should be {体 - karada, or 身体 - shintai or karada}"

...Yeah, if Debby is freaked out over the idea of either being used or possibly killed by May (we wind up seeing what May did in Chapter 53, but Debby's such a moron that I don't think she'd know what the word "context" even means), then there's something going on there. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure one's reaction to someone pensively glaring at you normally isn't freaking out like you saw Bonnie at your doorstep getting ready to have your cranium for dinner!: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/316112896931568087

---

Rui is an interesting case. So, in Chapter 11, Rui is an ordinary softball ace from high school. In Chapter 33, she's chucking snowballs at Debby to a point where they speed-blitz Debby!:

Chapter 46 where you've seen Rui's punch let out a shockwave? Yeah, the whole of that chapter was Rui sparring with Debby, and that shockwave was the end result of the training session (the goal was to make Debby actually block one of Rui's attacks, and that shockwave was the one to do it).

That and Rui survived a casual flick and a tail swipe from Debby.:

Now, the kicker is Rui's pressure points. In Chapter 62, Rui was giving Debby a foot massage. And the pressure points were causing some legit pain on Debby, and at one point, Debby was legit seeing Sans from Undertale.:

I translated it and used dictionaries (Jisho and WIktionary) to verify the translation and got the following results.:

"刹那,デビイの体内を駆け抜けた...「死」予感" - "In that moment, it ran through Debby's body... The premonition of Death."

I put it up for further verification in the wiki's official translation request thread just to be sure. Normally I doubled it and Reddit's r/translator to get the fastest human translator input I can, but I had all day to type this dang CRT.

But basically what this is saying is Debby felt she was gonna legitimately DIE from Rui's pressure points. Yeah, that is some serious ramping up.

---

In terms of abilities, well, have at it!

Debby: Afterimages (I mean she literally pulled off that Dragon Ball Z thing in Chapter 12), Fire Manipulation (A low-powered Deb-Beam acted as a lighter), Heat Manipulation (There were several instances, including the low-powered Deb-Beam and Debby using the Deb-Beam to burn a hole in Rokurou's chair and roast a hot dog that show that the Deb-Beams are straight thermal energy), Explosion Manipulation (Chapter 22; Debby fired off the equivalent of a mortar shot (60 grams of gunpowder) from her own hand), Power Bestowal (In the omake after Chapter 27, Debby legit gave Rokurou magical powers in exchange for... An ice lolly), Self-Sustenance (Debby spent the entirety of Chapter 59 in space trying to deal with a meteor; how the eff would she be breathing out there?), Magic (There are several showings of it, ranging from Debby telling Rui how to YEET in Chapter 11, to Debby granting a bit of it to Rokurou, to Debby outright compressing magic into a physical form), Materialization/Solidifcation (For the whole magic compression thing), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Took a fountain firework to the face after peering into it wondering why it didn't go off; this would cause third-degree burns in a normal human, but Debby only got pain from it). Also, Debby can kinda handle piercing damage, but I dunno how stabby a chestnut is.: https://i.imgur.com/CXbCiCd.png
Reizu: Immersion (She sent Debby into a fighting game; Chapter 12)
Diablo: Resistance to Curse Manipulation (As the Demon of the Cursed Sword, only Diablo can safely wield cursed weapons)
Hellmes: Electricity Manipulation (As the Thunder Demon, Hellmes should be capable of doing this), Transformation (via Raijin Mode), Statistics Amplification (Hellmes' speed was stated and shown to be increased substantially when entering Raijin Mode; Chapter 39)
Shadow: Phasing (As the Demon of the Shadows, Shadow is capable of sinking into and moving through the ground anywhere the sun doesn't shine. At least that's what Debby said; Shadow saying she had been hiding with Debby since the beginning, which contradicts the whole "anywhere the sun doesn't shine" thing as she had been to the beach where there's nothing BUT sun. Chapter 34, btw), Stealth Mastery (She had kept herself hidden from others in the human world for 33 chapters)
May: Clairvoyance (As the Mind's Eye Demon, she can sense anyone's weaknesses. Legit using a scan from Chapter 44 so you can see what's up yourself.), Information Analysis (You can argue that May's ability to sense weaknesses is the same thing as Dawn's aura-reading ability), Retrocognition (May used this very ability to determine that Debby was the one who broke her husband's expensive vase on an earlier day despite Debby having made sure nobody had seen it happen; Chapter 44)
Rui: Magic (Managed to gain the ability to do so thanks to training from Debby), Accelerated Development (Sure, it took... Two years given the cast of the manga celebrated two Christmases and two New Years' Days when chapters for them both were released in real life, but in the context of other humans being normal humans, one does not simply go from normal human to OP enough to have the potential to kill Debby without Accelerated Development), Pressure Points (I mean, duh! I wrote about that an entire section ago!)

---

Regarding their intelligence... Well...

Debby: More of an addition than anything. Her intelligence is implied to be literally zero by the one girl who's simping on her! She peered into a LIT FIREWORK wondering why the heck it didn't go off and got her face incinerated because of it. Oh, and she nearly turned herself into a hashtag after eating fly agaric mushrooms. She is often likened to children or dogs by other characters in the series.
Reizu: About the same as what's on her profile.
Diablo: As the commander of the armed forces, Diablo should have a decent idea in how to fight.
Hellmes: She was shown to struggle in her studies, but I think that's less of a lack of intelligence on her end and more May tormenting her. Beyond that, I think she's fairly average; haven't seen any highlights or lowlights.
Shadow: Average as far as I'm aware, but she's really talented in video games.
May: I think she should be about equal to Dawn from Total Drama intelligence-wise, but that's just a personal guess. She's more or less average if overly mature.
Rui: Average. Duh.

---

Weaknesses... Welp!

Debby: She's better off jumping into the fray. The bulk of Chapter 17 shows that Debby strategizing would only make things worse for her and it was through that where Debby legitimately decided to FORFEIT. Also, unlike the other demons who are more than capable of controlling the things in their head, Debby's thing kinda acts on its own, always processing Debby's real thoughts regardless of the situation (Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 10, and Chapter 17 all have good showings of that happening). Also, Debby's a complete lighthead since just one can of beer sent her to Barfsville. Oh, and the last page of the Omake after Chapter 18, and all of Chapter 23, shows that Debby has Seasonal Affective Disorder
Reizu: I think she's good in that department.
Diablo: She's easily endeared by cute and cuddly things to the point of letting her guard down, as shown throughout Chapter 13 and in the Omake after Chapter 62. Seriously, just put Lindsay from Total Drama against Diablo and Lindsay would wind up winning purely through being cute and cuddly.
Hellmes: She's a bit insecure about her... Ehh... Assets... Japanese literature, everyone!
Shadow: Her extreme shyness can be one at first. Not sure if she got over that one or not, however.
May: None. For real.
Rui: No stand-out weaknesses exist in her as far as I'm aware.

---

This section's gonna be really short, but... Speed. Only one character had their calculated speed approved. Everyone else just scales from her.

Debby: Her travel speed would have the same rating since normal humans can still keep up with her in that regard (her fastest travel speed feat is literally her tagging Temari within two syllables in Daruma-san). Her combat speed would be upped to Subsonic at 126.8 m/s (from the approved speed calc, plus she had stopped some guy trying to catch her off-guard with his speed). Chapter 30 gives Debby an official reaction speed window of ~0.005 seconds, putting her reaction speed at Subsonic+.

Hellmes would have a "higher" stat if she were to get a profile thanks to Raijin Mode. I think through that, Hellmes would be the fastest character the series had to offer.

---

That being said, through all that, I think the characters of the series would have the following tiers.

May: 9-A
Debby: 9-B+, 9-A through stat amps
Other Demons (likely with the exception of Reizu; not entirely sure about Hellmes): 9-B+, likely 9-A
Rui: Not sure if she qualifies for 9-B+ as well, but she definitely gets 9-A through pressure points.

So yeah, there you have it. It took me three days to make this CRT. THREE DAYS!

Last edited:
This is too much text in the OP and too cluttered. Try to clean up the OP because it becomes tiresome to give an evaluation, either by using spoiler tabs or by putting the content of this CRT in a blog.

Also Waifu Diablo > Debby

This is too much text in the OP and too cluttered. Try to clean up the OP because it becomes tiresome to give an evaluation, either by using spoiler tabs or by putting the content of this CRT in a blog.

Also Waifu Diablo > Debby
I don't see how it's too much; it's a CRT. You're supposed to have every necessary bit in the OP (I would know; I had to vet everything here) or else people gon' ignore it. That's just how it worked here apparently.

Oh yeah, should probably mention, the demons should scale from Diablo, who pretty much has the only lifting strength feat in the entire series. Basically... Diablo thought putting osmium in plushies is a good idea:

Well, i agree with what's being suggested.
Oh yeah, should probably mention, the demons should scale from Diablo, who pretty much has the only lifting strength feat in the entire series. Basically... Diablo thought putting osmium in plushies is a good idea:
Emmm, only debby and shadow, may, perhaps rui should scale to diablo as they are the strongest characters in the series so sure

Last edited:
Well, i agree with what's being suggested.

Emmm, only debby and shadow, may, perhaps rui should scale to diablo as they are the strongest characters in the series so sure
Just those two specifically? I dunno, a flipping baby demon squeezed Rokurou's index finger hard enough to cause pain.:

Just quick-calcing it, the feat is fairly impressive. Assuming half the finger is enclosed in the baby's hand, and basing it off measurements of my finger (at the point the baby held, a radius of 0.8 cm and a length of 3 cm), I got this for the area pressed into.

2*π*0.008*0.03=0.001507964 m²

The amount of pressure needed to cause pain to a human is 521490 pascals: https://journals.lww.com/pain/Fullt...ng_pain__differential_pain_thresholds.25.aspx

Multiplying that by the area, we got this: 521490*0.001507964=786.3883934 newtons

Since the baby would have half of that part of the finger enclosed in its grip, I'll divide that by 2 to get 393.1941967 newtons. That's 40.09464972 kilograms of force. For comparison, the average grip strength of an adult man is 32.93 kilograms!: https://www.jtechmedical.com/blog/120-get-a-grip-what-does-my-grip-strength-reveal-about-my-health

Basically, just a 4-month-old demon baby is slightly stronger than the average man while a human baby 5-7 months old would struggle to lift 80 grams.: https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/babies-lifting-weightsfor-science

I am not saying that the demons are weak, but it is a bit incorrect to scale the rest of the demons to Diablo, since she and the previously mentioned are known as the strongest demons.

I am not saying that the demons are weak, but it is a bit incorrect to scale the rest of the demons to Diablo, since she and the previously mentioned are known as the strongest demons.
Aight then. Well, at least I got another blog to post.
Update: DONE!

Last edited:
For the future, I recommend you format it decently better. Maybe spoilers or something. Fortunately I can look at chicken scratch and find english from it.

But I don't see anything bad.

Only thing I disagree with (I agree with for you) is the 20 PSI. Building was untouched

For the future, I recommend you format it decently better. Maybe spoilers or something. Fortunately I can look at chicken scratch and find english from it.

But I don't see anything bad.

Only thing I disagree with (I agree with for you) is the 20 PSI. Building was untouched
Yeah. I looked into explosions and, while 20 psi is our go-to for explosions (due to fatalities), it takes a mere 1 psi of overpressure for an explosion to shatter windows.

Back