• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does hax work in Dragon Ball?

3) You would, blitz and kill him instantly.
You literally can't kill with AP alone someone who can regenerate from their soul alone, since no matter how strong you are compared to that guy, you'd only manage to destroy hois body, but his soul would still exist and just regenerate a new body instead

1) Ok , it's the regen got it. It doesn't matter that you think he has a better regen , and no , that's only hakai in the manga not the anime

2) And I also told you, that sealing prevents you from doing that , that the point of sealing. I literally remember word for word this argument in that same thread that I also debunked.

3) You would, blitz and kill him instantly.
1) He can even regenerate even from Conceptual destruction. Zamasu's inmortality is fodder compared to his regen.

2)When has the Mafuba shown the ability of Power Null?, most of the characters sealed were just Haxless bricks without any special ability to break free from It.

3) You are ignoring, resurrection, regen, Multi dimensional barrier, etc...

You literally can't kill with AP alone someone who can regenerate from their soul alone, since no matter how strong you are compared to that guy, you'd only manage to destroy hois body, but his soul would still exist and just regenerate a new body instead
That's only Low Godly, Diablo's regen is Worst than that, Diablo can regenerate even from concept.

1) He can even regenerate even from Conceptual destruction. Zamasu's inmortality is fodder compared to his regen.

2)When has the Mafuba shown the ability of Power Null?, most of the characters sealed were just Haxless bricks without any special ability to break free from It.

3) You are ignoring, resurrection, regen, Multi dimensional barrier, etc...
1) I could argue , conceptual destruction for goku.
2) It doesn't have to say , power null , when they are seal they are not suppose to leave it.
3) You are ignoring how sealing would stop that from happening.

Just posting this cause I'm a nice person at heart and I like a challenge (even if the opponent is ass).

This was the link you posted talking about Funimation's purchase of Dragon Ball.

If you scroll down you see the Licensing Agreements.

So please inform me.
Which one of these refer to Dragon Ball Z: The Anime Adventure Game, which is a pen and paper RPG that is published by R. Talsorian Games?
It doesn't matter if they are no refering to that dbz rpg , what I tryed to show is that , they have those licence and aggreements and this dbz rpg game is license by funanimation.

Just posting this cause I'm a nice person at heart and I like a challenge (even if the opponent is ass).

This was the link you posted talking about Funimation's purchase of Dragon Ball.

If you scroll down you see the Licensing Agreements.

So please inform me.
Which one of these refer to Dragon Ball Z: The Anime Adventure Game, which is a pen and paper RPG that is published by R. Talsorian Games?
Also ass yourself , bitch , plz , msg be one on one , we will see how it will go for you.

Don't worked the other link that I gave you .

Funimation to Produce English Dub of New Series​

LOS ANGELES, CA – November 4, 2016. Building upon their more than 20-year association with the Dragon Ball franchise, Funimation® Entertainment and Toei Animation Inc. have expanded their partnership to include “Dragon Ball Super” – the first new storyline from original creator Akira Toriyama in more than 18 years. Encompassing streaming, digital download and home video distribution, their multi-year agreement will introduce “Dragon Ball Super” throughout the USA & Canada. In addition, the partnership also covers broadcast and merchandising opportunities for “Dragon Ball Super” as well. Fans can immediately begin watching current subtitled episodes of “Dragon Ball Super” (episodes 1 – 10 and 47 – 64) on FunimationNow followed by new simulcast episodes which will begin with episode 65 this Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. CT. Episodes 11 – 46 will be available on FunimationNow once subtitling has been completed. In conjunction with the agreement, production will begin on an English dub of the “Dragon Ball Super” series, with broadcast and casting details to follow.

“We are thrilled to continue our great partnership with Toei Animation’” said Gen Fukunaga, CEO and founder of Funimation. “Like with the recent blockbuster Dragon Ball Z movies, having original creator Akira Toriyama passionately involved in ‘Dragon Ball Super’ is so wonderful to see and for fans to experience.”

““We are delighted to introduce ‘Dragon Ball Super’ to a fantastic audience together with Funimation” said Masayuki Endo, President of Toei Animation Inc. “’Dragon Ball Super’ encompasses everything fans love about Dragon Ball, while taking the mythology to a whole new level. Toei’s team of talented animators and creators have put their passion and imagination into this series.”

Start watching current subtitled episodes of Dragon Ball Super right here on FunimationNow!​

It doesn't matter if they are no refering to that dbz rpg , what I tryed to show is that , they have those licence and aggreements and this dbz rpg game is license by funanimation.
They have the license to produce English Dub of Dragon Ball, not to create new canon, via the title of the page.

Funimation to Produce English Dub of New Series​

LOS ANGELES, CA – November 4, 2016. Building upon their more than 20-year association with the Dragon Ball franchise, Funimation® Entertainment and Toei Animation Inc. have expanded their partnership to include “Dragon Ball Super” – the first new storyline from original creator Akira Toriyama in more than 18 years. Encompassing streaming, digital download and home video distribution, their multi-year agreement will introduce “Dragon Ball Super” throughout the USA & Canada. In addition, the partnership also covers broadcast and merchandising opportunities for “Dragon Ball Super” as well. Fans can immediately begin watching current subtitled episodes of “Dragon Ball Super” (episodes 1 – 10 and 47 – 64) on FunimationNow followed by new simulcast episodes which will begin with episode 65 this Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. CT. Episodes 11 – 46 will be available on FunimationNow once subtitling has been completed. In conjunction with the agreement, production will begin on an English dub of the “Dragon Ball Super” series, with broadcast and casting details to follow.

“We are thrilled to continue our great partnership with Toei Animation’” said Gen Fukunaga, CEO and founder of Funimation. “Like with the recent blockbuster Dragon Ball Z movies, having original creator Akira Toriyama passionately involved in ‘Dragon Ball Super’ is so wonderful to see and for fans to experience.”

““We are delighted to introduce ‘Dragon Ball Super’ to a fantastic audience together with Funimation” said Masayuki Endo, President of Toei Animation Inc. “’Dragon Ball Super’ encompasses everything fans love about Dragon Ball, while taking the mythology to a whole new level. Toei’s team of talented animators and creators have put their passion and imagination into this series.”

Start watching current subtitled episodes of Dragon Ball Super right here on FunimationNow!​

They have the license to produce English Dub of Dragon Ball, not to create new canon, via the title of the page.
Bitch , plz licence means they have to right to produce those dubs etc , no one said they created a new canon , they licence a guide book and there saying it isn't canon.
Watch how you speak to me
I won't watch how I speak to you , you insulted first not me , I will do it back to you but worst.
Also , plz , msg one on one , you lost so badly that you need to cry around in this thread instead of arguing correctly.

Bitch , plz licence means they have to right to produce those dubs etc , no one said they created a new canon , they licence a guide book and there saying it isn't canon.
New information = New Canon. Prove the guidebook via R. Talsorian Games. had the licensing for new canon and for information to be used in the official DB story.
Akira Toriyama spoke about the Kakarot game being used as canon. Where is that statement for your proof?
I won't watch how I speak to you , you insulted first , I will do it but worth.
Also , plz , msg one on one , you lost so badly that you need to cry around in this thread instead of arguing correctly.
Who's crying? I'm laughing my ass off.

And why would I one on one? You were private since you joined and now you want it to be 1v1?

Prove it's canon.

New information = New Canon. Prove the guidebook via R. Talsorian Games. had the licensing for new canon and for information to be used in the official DB story.
Akira Toriyama spoke about the Kakarot game being used as canon. Where is that statement for your proof?

Who's crying? I'm laughing my ass off.

And why would I one on one? You were private since you joined and now you want it to be 1v1?

Prove it's canon.
They have license from funimation who have license over the franchise. I do not have need such statement, as long as this is has a official license and that it explains were it gets it's information from and isn't contradictory and only extrapolation is therefor approved and can be use for lore reasons.

Bitch plz , you said you wouldn't continue to reply to me and you lost badly, that you need to derail this thread.
? I meant one on one , you bring your arguments and I debunk them in my msg wall.
I proved it's cannon , also use your own advice , pathetic as you are , bring that in my post wall instead of derailing the thread , put that in your head.

They have license from funimation who have license over the franchise. I do not have need such statement, as long as this is has a official license and that it explains were it gets it's information from and isn't contradictory and only extrapolation is therefor approved and can be use for lore reasons.
And they went in depth with the license and it's for the Production of the english dub.

You sent 2 links. One said Merchandise and the other said English Dub and animation.

Prove that they have rights over the entire franchise and can do whatever they want.

If I get a drivers license can I drive a motorcycle? That's how you sound.

And they went in depth with the license and it's for the Production of the english dub.

You sent 2 links. One said Merchandise and the other said English Dub and animation.

Prove that they have rights over the entire franchise and can do whatever they want.

If I get a drivers license can I drive a motorcycle? That's how you sound.
Bitch , plz , they have done , dub for the entire anime franchise not just super or dbz.

That's what licensing mean , they have aggreements do that what they want , even ignoring that , the point is that they have license from the franchise and license , the dbz rpg book game in question.
Your false equivalence fallacy as always , this is license for the entire franchise , they would do as they want.
Also , stop derailing , this is irrelevant to the main topic , if you have problem with me PLZ , MSG ME in my post wall , I will be glad to debunk you there when I'm free.

Im pretty sure the anime adventure game is based on the English dub , so already , there are some problems with its validity , ignoring the fact its a guidebook for a pen and paper rpg based on the Fuzion d6 system.

Bitch , plz , they have done , dub for the entire anime franchise not just super or dbz.
Prove it for me please.

That's what licensing mean , they have aggreements do that what they want , even ignoring that , the point is that they have license from the franchise and license , the dbz rpg book game in question.
Prove it.
Your false equivalence fallacy as always , this is license for the entire franchise , they would do as they want.
Prove it.

He wouldn,t do anything , is it because of madness ? and who he is fighting exactly ?
The High 7-A is just a Avatar from IT, who's true form, is a 1-A entity which lives in the Macroverse.
The Avatar posseses type 9 Inmortality, Acasuality Type 4 and 1-A MadnessHax, Goku just has to look Pennywise at the eyes, and GG, Goku Will float.
Goku's AP would be useless due to Acasuality and type 9 Inmortality, so

Im pretty sure the anime adventure game is based on the English dub , so already , there are some problems with its validity , ignoring the fact its a guidebook for a pen and paper rpg based on the Fuzion d6 system.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...oriyamanevertellsthemtheexactpowerlevel_2.png

Prove its based on english dub , also wtf are you doing here ? why when I talk about this book , you are always here to try to pick fight with me , I will ask you to if you have problem with this , plz msg , and I will debunk there as well do you understand ?

Prove it for me please.

Prove it.

Prove it.
https://www.licenseglobal.com/festi...agon-ball-licenses?cid=infocus-organic-social

if you look at their website yourself , you know that they do dub for the franchise itself.
Wtf do you mean by prove it , prove your claim.
Also wtf don't you understand , stop derailing , this is so irrelevant , contact me by msg and we will continue there , follow your own advice.

The High 7-A is just a Avatar from IT, who's true form, is a 1-A entity which lives in the Macroverse.
The Avatar posseses type 9 Inmortality, Acasuality Type 4 and 1-A MadnessHax, Goku just has to look Pennywise at the eyes, and GG, Goku Will float.
Goku's AP would be useless due to Acasuality and type 9 Inmortality, so
I will repeat myself , do you remember the mui argument we already had or am I mistaking you to the other person ? , yeah , this king of madness hax is completely useless against him.

It wouldn't , this is enough derailing already , if you think pennywise outerversal or not can beat goku from super , just msg me , we will debate on that.

I will repeat myself , do you remenber the mui argument ? , yeah , this king of madness hax is completely useless against him.

It wouldn't , this is enough derailing already , if you think pennywise outerversal or not can beat goku from super , just msg me , we will debate on that.
Do you really think that MUI would be able neg 1-A Madness manipulation???......

https://www.licenseglobal.com/festi...agon-ball-licenses?cid=infocus-organic-social

if you look at their website yourself , you know that they do dub for the franchise itself.
Wtf do you mean by prove it , prove your claim.
These licensing agreements with both new and existing licensees span numerous product categories and include the game titles “Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot,” and “Dragon Ball FighterZ,” and the TV series “Dragon Ball Z,” Dragon Ball GT” and “Dragon Ball Super.”

“’Dragon Ball’ has delighted fans and left an indelible mark on pop culture. Parents who grew up watching ‘Dragon Ball’ anime are now introducing it to their children – creating a shared love for the franchise and inspiring a new generation of fans,” says Lisa Yamatoya, director, marketing and licensing, North America, Toei Animation. “We see tremendous opportunity to leverage the multi-generational appeal of ‘Dragon Ball’ to not only grow existing categories but also expand into new ones with licensed merchandise.”

Produced by Toei Animation and distributed in the U.S. and Canada by Funimation, the “Dragon Ball” anime franchise consists of 20 feature films and four TV series. Last year marked the 25th anniversary of the franchise’s introduction to U.S. and Canadian markets. In 2019, the frachise also saw the release of the its 20th feature film “Dragon Ball Super: Broly;” the “Dragon Ball” World Adventure tour and the return of the Goku balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Toei Animation, together with its licensing agent Funimation, is focused on further expanding its efforts into new and existing categories in 2021, including back-to-school, stationery, party, celebrations, food/candy, pets and more.

New and renewed licensing agreements include:
  • Bioworld, who will continue key apparel and accessories based on “Dragon Ball Super,” “Dragon Ball GT” and “Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot;”
  • Funko, who will focus on collectibles and new categories;
  • Great Eastern Entertainment, who will focus on fan wall art, plush, throws and accessories;
  • Just Funky, who will expand to new home categories, including bedding, sheets and pillow sets. It will continue with drinkware and home merchandise;
  • Primitive Skateboarding, who will launch a new co-branded collection of skateboard gear and clothing based on “Dragon Ball Super”;
  • Isaac Morris, who will release a line of youth apparel based on “Dragon Ball Z;” and
  • Uncanny Brands who will unleash a line of kitchen appliances based on “Dragon Ball Z” including a hot air popcorn maker available exclusively at Gamestop later this month.
“Dragon Ball has become part of our cultural zeitgeist, inspiring celebrities, athletes, artists and musicians along with millions more,” says Anna Songco Adamian, vice president, licensing and merchandising, Funimation Global Group. “Merchandise showcasing the characters have only grown in popularity, and we look forward to expanding the reach into new areas with licensing partners.”

Where does it say anything about pen and paper games?

That hot air popcorn maker is canon?

These licensing agreements with both new and existing licensees span numerous product categories and include the game titles “Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot,” and “Dragon Ball FighterZ,” and the TV series “Dragon Ball Z,” Dragon Ball GT” and “Dragon Ball Super.”

“’Dragon Ball’ has delighted fans and left an indelible mark on pop culture. Parents who grew up watching ‘Dragon Ball’ anime are now introducing it to their children – creating a shared love for the franchise and inspiring a new generation of fans,” says Lisa Yamatoya, director, marketing and licensing, North America, Toei Animation. “We see tremendous opportunity to leverage the multi-generational appeal of ‘Dragon Ball’ to not only grow existing categories but also expand into new ones with licensed merchandise.”

Produced by Toei Animation and distributed in the U.S. and Canada by Funimation, the “Dragon Ball” anime franchise consists of 20 feature films and four TV series. Last year marked the 25th anniversary of the franchise’s introduction to U.S. and Canadian markets. In 2019, the frachise also saw the release of the its 20th feature film “Dragon Ball Super: Broly;” the “Dragon Ball” World Adventure tour and the return of the Goku balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Toei Animation, together with its licensing agent Funimation, is focused on further expanding its efforts into new and existing categories in 2021, including back-to-school, stationery, party, celebrations, food/candy, pets and more.

New and renewed licensing agreements include:
  • Bioworld, who will continue key apparel and accessories based on “Dragon Ball Super,” “Dragon Ball GT” and “Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot;”
  • Funko, who will focus on collectibles and new categories;
  • Great Eastern Entertainment, who will focus on fan wall art, plush, throws and accessories;
  • Just Funky, who will expand to new home categories, including bedding, sheets and pillow sets. It will continue with drinkware and home merchandise;
  • Primitive Skateboarding, who will launch a new co-branded collection of skateboard gear and clothing based on “Dragon Ball Super”;
  • Isaac Morris, who will release a line of youth apparel based on “Dragon Ball Z;” and
  • Uncanny Brands who will unleash a line of kitchen appliances based on “Dragon Ball Z” including a hot air popcorn maker available exclusively at Gamestop later this month.
“Dragon Ball has become part of our cultural zeitgeist, inspiring celebrities, athletes, artists and musicians along with millions more,” says Anna Songco Adamian, vice president, licensing and merchandising, Funimation Global Group. “Merchandise showcasing the characters have only grown in popularity, and we look forward to expanding the reach into new areas with licensing partners.”

Where does it say anything about pen and paper games?

That hot air popcorn maker is canon?
"Twitter Outlet License Global broke down the news that Funimation and Toei Animation would continue to hold the licensing rights for the Dragon Ball franchise, sharing a number of partnerships that the companies will be teaming up with to unleash a number of new pieces of merchandise:"
https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-super-z-reups-license-funimation-new-merch/

It doesn't amtter if doesn't say pen and paper do you not understand?
Regardless I will keep repeating until you finally , stop bitching and msg me.

Look at this derailing madness. Told this human to stop derailing and msg me , but he keeps bitching in this thread about a topic that as nothing to do with this thread.

EkMNWYDWoAAwX22

These are definitely some canon statements right here.
I'm using that pot in a debate.

Look at this derailing madness. Told this human to stop derailing and msg me , but he keeps bitching in this thread about a topic that as nothing to do with this thread.
Derailer Tells Derailer to stop Derailing.

You found a different website each time and not one proves that game is canon.

You sent me a link about twitter, I go there and see a rice cooker.

EkMNWYDWoAAwX22

These are definitely some canon statements right here.
I'm using that pot in a debate.

Derailer Tells Derailer to stop Derailing.
"
"Twitter Outlet License Global broke down the news that Funimation and Toei Animation would continue to hold the licensing rights for the Dragon Ball franchise, sharing a number of partnerships that the companies will be teaming up with to unleash a number of new pieces of merchandise:"
https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-super-z-reups-license-funimation-new-merch/

Me derailer ? I ask you multiples times , to stop bitching like a little kid over this thread , but you keep talking about stuff that are completely irrelevant to this thread . IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME , ADDRESS IT IN MY MSG WALL.

You found a different website each time and not one proves that game is canon.

You sent me a link about twitter, I go there and see a rice cooker.
Yes it proves it , they (funimation have the rights over the franchise) and license the guide book that I told you . I also link and told you were they found their information.
. I guess this will not end unless a moderator decide to end this topic and you will finanly stop bitching and confront me in my msg.

Twitter Outlet License Global broke down the news that Funimation and Toei Animation would continue to hold the licensing rights for the Dragon Ball franchise, sharing a number of partnerships that the companies will be teaming up with to unleash a number of new pieces of merchandise:"
Sharing a number of partnerships that the companies will be teaming up with to unleash a number of new pieces of merchandise.
Where's the game?

Licensed Rights means all Intellectual Property in which Seller owns a license or has other valid rights of use, other than Intellectual Property Rights. ... Licensed Rights means one or more of any of the Trademark Rights, the Patent Rights, and the Intangible Rights.

All I see is that they can sell me mugs and rice cookers.

Sharing a number of partnerships that the companies will be teaming up with to unleash a number of new pieces of merchandise.
Where's the game?

Licensed Rights means all Intellectual Property in which Seller owns a license or has other valid rights of use, other than Intellectual Property Rights. ... Licensed Rights means one or more of any of the Trademark Rights, the Patent Rights, and the Intangible Rights.

All I see is that they can sell me mugs and rice cookers.
Its as if you intensionaly trolling , wtf don't you understand , they have license for the franchise and license the rpg book.
You ask me to prove they have license for franchise and I posted it.

License: an official document that gives you permission to own, do, or use something, usually after you have paid money and/or taken a test:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...oriyamanevertellsthemtheexactpowerlevel_2.png

Prove its based on english dub , also wtf are you doing here ? why when I talk about this book , you are always here to try to pick fight with me , I will ask you to if you have problem with this , plz msg , and I will debunk there as well do you understand ?

It uses "Home For Infinite Losers".

If you want people to genuinely take you seriously, then just go ahead and make a CRT.

It ain't hard, since you already have all the "proof" you need in order to upgrade them, so why won't you? You keep calling it derailment, so just go ahead and make a CRT about it, so people could discuss about it and shit. No need for all this "cOmE aT mY mSg WaLl AnD lEt Me DeBuNk YoU" stuff. A CRT is enough, since everyone wants to see the discussion.

Currently speaking, absolutely nobody believes you. Which is why I encourage you to make a CRT.

Back