• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does hax work in Dragon Ball?

Idk, cause the wiki gave it to em.

Iirc he just goes forward in time for a certain amount of time.

Goku says when he was fighting Hit, he assumed/predicted where he would be after _ second(s). If time stopped, it would be instantaneous.

Idk, cause the wiki gave it to em.

Iirc he just goes forward in time for a certain amount of time.

Goku says when he was fighting Hit, he assumed/predicted where he would be after _ second(s). If time stopped, it would be instantaneous.
That actually makes sense. I don't think that Hit's alternate dimension is time stop either. Time is kind of frozen outside but inside he's just using the time he skipped from his time skips.

If it's based on having higher AP, it's just inverse mechanics hax resistant.

One Piece reference: That's like (I don't know if you watch one piece or not) everyone with Haki having resistance to spacial manipulation since Haki can negate spacial manip based devil fruits.

If anything, what you said just means that the resistance is inconsistent. You can't both having Goku resisting his time stop and somehow also getting time stop by him at the same time
The resistance is inconsistent

How? Goku resists Hits 1st attempt > Hit proceeds to improve his ts beyond Goku's resistance. That's not inconsistent.

So his hax became stronger when he got stronger? If so that just means the potency of his hax is reliant of his AP
Hit physically never became stronger. He simply improved his TS.

I know it's from that game, it's just I'm thinking you also got it from db wiki if not it's fine.
It isn't headcanon, because vados once stated that he jumps in time and we also know that he can stop time. That's is why said it's from is perspective, since it was stated by vados that he does jump in time , but that only for the technique where he's intangible.
Whis literally states what happened between him and jiren right after he uses it. It's blatantly not time skip.
And yes tides of time stops time. The one that he used against jiren stops time (he can also stop time , he did this against that alien boss).
No it doesn't, that was just his time stop. He gained the ability to outright stop time by improving against Goku during the U6vsU7 Tournament. And even outright says it's time stop while he's talking to the mob boss.

"No it doesn't, that was just his time stop. He gained the ability to outright stop time by improving against Goku during the U6vsU7 Tournament. And even outright says it's time stop while he's talking to the mob boss."

Yes it does . It's your headcanon that he gained that ability he already could stop time. He could always stop time , the alien boss is only confirmation.

"Whis literally states what happened between him and jiren right after he uses it. It's blatantly not time skip."

Still not relevant , that technique still stops time (were jiren shattered the dimension).

You saying it's not relevant without proving why it's not relevant is not a counter, or else he could "still not relevant" all your points.

"No it doesn't, that was just his time stop. He gained the ability to outright stop time by improving against Goku during the U6vsU7 Tournament. And even outright says it's time stop while he's talking to the mob boss."

Yes it does . It's your headcanon that he gained that ability he already could stop time. He could always stop time , the alien boss is only confirmation.

"Whis literally states what happened between him and jiren right after he uses it. It's blatantly not time skip."

Still not relevant , that technique still stops time (were jiren shattered the dimension).
Just saying somethings not relevant isn't an argument dude. Give proof that Tides of Time stops time, because from both times we've seen it in action, it doesn't. And we have no reason to assume that he didn't gain the ability to Time Stop mid battle when he outright shows that Time Stop=/=Time Skip in both the mob boss encounter and both fights with Goku.

Just saying somethings not relevant isn't an argument dude. Give proof that Tides of Time stops time, because from both times we've seen it in action, it doesn't. And we have no reason to assume that he didn't gain the ability to Time Stop mid battle when he outright shows that Time Stop=/=Time Skip in both the mob boss encounter and both fights with Goku.
Yes it does you are the one assuming it doesn't. I'm not your dude , what you proud up doesn't change anything , therefor it's irrelevant. He never outright shows, he only stated that he stopped time , time skip=time stop as well. He can stop and skip time. Also , if you have a problem with that , post it in my msg wall , I will make sure to debunk it there when I'm free.

You saying it's not relevant without proving why it's not relevant is not a counter, or else he could "still not relevant" all your points.
Because nothing he said , will change the fact that it still stops times , too bad I had to explain it to you since you cannot find it for yourself. Also if you have a problem with that post it in my msg wall as you know it.

Last edited:
scissors cannot cut paper. Don’t believe me? Too bad, you’re wrong, just too dumb to see why.
Elher, come on. You aren’t going anywhere with this. Did you learn nothing with what happened last time? I tried to tell you- if you want to be heard, you need to word what you say better. You can’t be using faulty arguments like that, you need to provide evidence for your claims. You can’t just say ‘No’, or no one will believe you. It’s not that these people are too lazy to get evidence, it’s that your actions make you less likely to be believed, and therefore everyone needs evidence.

scissors cannot cut paper. Don’t believe me? Too bad, you’re wrong, just too dumb to see why.
Elher, come on. You aren’t going anywhere with this.
There is no come on between us, do you understand?. Do not reply to me ever again and keep what you think of me for yourself, understood ?, if I were to confront what you just said here, I'm pretty sure, someone will try to report me again just like in other threads.

Did you not read my signature?

"Note: if you participated in me being ban, do not reply to me."

Regardless, I told them, if they have a problem with that, they can post it on my msg wall privately, and I will gladly without hesitation debunk them there one on one so that this thread doesn't become a shit show and someone attempts to report me again because they have "personal" problems with me or that I'm "getting into their nerves".

You can’t restrict who responds to you like that. This is a public forum thingy. I think there’s a Block option, not sure though. Either way, I honestly don’t care too much if you don’t want me to reply- saying that you don’t want to speak to me because I happened to be there for your temporary ban is such a weak excuse, you have no idea.

Either way, let me tell you something. If you refuse to say your evidence in public, then I’ll use your words against you. Your argument is Irrelevant and Headcanon, until you prove otherwise. State your point now, or forever hold your peace.

You can’t restrict who responds to you like that. This is a public forum thingy. I think there’s a Block option, not sure though. Either way, I honestly don’t care too much if you don’t want me to reply- saying that you don’t want to speak to me because I happened to be there for your temporary ban is such a weak excuse, you have no idea.

Either way, let me tell you something. If you refuse to say your evidence in public, then I’ll use your words against you. Your argument is Irrelevant and Headcanon, until you prove otherwise. State your point now, or forever hold your peace.
There are no block options, otherwise, I would have done it very quickly. The problem is that, I was ban for personal reasons and because I was getting on your nerves, so for this problem to not happen, do not reply to me, and do not interact with me, and do not follow me period.

It doesn't matter, I prefer debating people who have a problem with me on my msg wall, so this kind of derailing or attempts to report won't happen. And I do not take orders from anybody, if you have a problem with that , post it in msg wall.

Last edited:
You weren't banned for personal reasons, you were banned cause you don't know how to debate and you were beyond stubborn.

Nobody gets banned for personal reasons, this wiki makes sure of that.

This is a question and answer thread. The conversation tab can hold large groups of people. We can go there and explain why you got banned.

No more derailing this thread.

You weren't banned for personal reasons, you were banned cause you don't know how to debate and you were beyond stubborn.

Nobody gets banned for personal reasons, this wiki makes sure of that.

This is a question and answer thread. The conversation tab can hold large groups of people. We can go there and explain why you got banned.

No more derailing this thread.
Yes, I was ban for personal reasons, and yes I do know how to debate. And coming from you who strawman fallacy my points or use false equivalence fallacy or appeal to ignorance fallacy or outright trying to troll when you cannot argue anymore is pathetic at best.

Yes, they do, that person that reported me there specifically stated that I was getting into their nerves or that they do not like me literally, that's a clear personal problem there. If those people have a problem with me, they musn't reply to me or interact with me, and a block option in this wiki would be very useful for that , I do not get to interact with them and take the chance to be ban and they will have no getting into their nerves. And plz , do it , go in my msg wall and post why you think I got banned and I will gladly debunk it right there.

I didn't derail, I talked about hit's ability or stay in topic for hax in this thread until the others started talking about something else, I never called them here they literally showed up here when I was replying, they are starting the issues not me so address that to them. And I even gave the option to get this convo outside this thread and I'm the one derailing? , pathetic.

And you aren't in a good place to tell me to not derail because you derailed as well, in that thread talking about ssj3 Goku, almost every person on that thread derailed including you.

Last edited:
Yes, I was ban for personal reasons, and yes I do know how to debate. And coming from you who strawman fallacy my points or use false equivalence fallacy or appeal to ignorance fallacy or outright trying to troll when you cannot argue anymore is pathetic at best.
You called every point unimportant. You call every point false equivalency. You don't even know how to use ignorance fallacy.

You claim 1 person is this strong.
We debunk you.
Ignorance fallacy.
Yes, they do, that person that reported me there specifically stated that I was getting into their nerves or that they do not like me literally, that's a clear personal problem there. If those people have a problem with me, they musn't reply to me or interact with, and a block option in this wiki would be very useful for that. And plz , do it , go in my msg wall and post why you think I got banned and I will gladly debunk it right there.
I quote.
Is there a sort of Rule that exists to prevent people who just... wont listen?
There’s someone here on the wiki (I won’t say names just yet) who consistently ignores stated rules of a Vsthread (such as Speed Equal matches or specific Keys on a characters profile that are being used), and repeatedly tries to wank his favorite verse into winning every match. He goes as far as to ignore the statistics labeled on Profiles, stating ‘You guys are just downplaying him’ and trying to propose outrageous statistics or abilities from statements taking out of context, while simultaneously ignoring the fact that the opponent has a far higher statistic than his character or, as stated before, ignoring the rules of the Vsthread that the OP stated.

He’s been warned for this several times, and hasn’t stopped. He’s gone as far as to Necro old and finished vsthreads before, which were closed at my request since they were finished. Despite all that’s happened, he refuses to admit he’s wrong in any case, often using defenses such as ‘That’s just your opinion’ or ‘That’s Headcanon, Facts > Headcanon’, even when it’s irrelevant or, in his most recent case, during Fun and Games Threads.
He’s been at it for a while, and, honestly, he just sort of gets on my nerves now. I know that’s not a violation, but he is making debates much less fun and interesting with his warped view on the characters involved.
I don't see nerves here.

I didn't derail, I talked about hit's ability or stay in topic for hax in this thread until the others started talking about something else, I never called them here they literally showed up here when I was replying, they are starting the issues not me so address that to them. And I even gave the option to get this convo outside this thread and I'm the one derailing, pathetic.
When did I say @elhermanopadre stop derailing? I just said no more derailing this thread. You're not the center of the wiki.
And you aren't in a good place to tell me to not derail because you derailed as well, in that thread were talking about ssj3 Goku , almost every person on that thread derailed including you.
And I quote.
This is not derailment. He said there are an infinite number of stars in the solar system and that Cell could destroy it, which would give a High 3-A rating (he didn't say High 3-A, but that's what would come from it).

It's a debunk on his claim of larger than Solar Cell, which means no larger than Solar Gohan, which means no larger than Solar SSJ2 Goku, and no basis on SSJ3, which is the topic of the OP.

You called every point unimportant. You call every point false equivalency. You don't even know how to use ignorance fallacy.

You claim 1 person is this strong.
We debunk you.
Ignorance fallacy.

I quote.

I don't see nerves here.

When did I say @elhermanopadre stop derailing? I just said no more derailing this thread. You're not the center of the wiki.

And I quote.
Can you repost this in my msg wall so we can continue here , since you are derailing this thread.

Pretty much what King said. You haven't been banned for any "personal" reasons. You were just being too stubborn.
Again , saying that I derailed when those person are the one continue derailing. Also I asked him to post this in my msg wall , privatly one on one deabte, I will debunk him there since what he's doing is derailing.

Last edited:
You ever argue w/ a brick wall?

That's what me going to your message wall will do.
Plz , you could'nt even argue properly in the msg and you resort to trolling with your false equivalence examples. You msg me with thinking db cosmology is finite , I prove and debunked your claims there and you couldn,t argue except by trolling. So I will ask this again if you have a problem , PLZ post it my msg wall I will be glad to debunk you again and again . And follow your own advice, stop derailing.

You argued if a video game was canon to the manga, I debunked with manga, and you said "no".

Anyways, Hax in DB work via AP. Simple. Thread is answered

You argued if a video game was canon to the manga, I debunked with manga, and you said "no".

Anyways, Hax in DB work via AP. Simple. Thread is answered
No , it wasn't a video game if you cannot even get that into your head you already lost the point , twisting and not understand what I presented to you and dare make such claims? pathetic.

it never said manga, lying, and strawman fallacy, you talk about db cosmology in general here is the direct quote

"My argument was that the world was finite."

You never debunked anything, you said that it was finite, I showed you statements and proof why it isn't and debunked your claims that "we can see" a limit and debunk the 200 billion star argument since about is only an approximation there is no proof this is the exact number since it's innumerable.
And by the end of the debate, you couldn't do shit, and you resort to troll with your Gogeta, Hercule, and naruto example, so you debunk nothing, you lost pathetically. And I will ask you to stop derailing and use your advice, contact me by msg wall and I will debunk you right there as well period.

Ok.
Elher: Comment on my msg wall
Also Elher: This member limits who may view their full profile.

Anyways, irdc. Pathetic to you = common sense to others, proven by your bs everywhere on this wiki.
You ask me to stop derailing after every comment I make I go back to the topic at hand.

Why would I debate someone who names a random fallacy after every point.
You got banned off of Comicvine for the same thing, don't bring that energy to me here.
And this is my last counter to your BS.
No , it wasn't a video game if you cannot even get that into your head you already lost the point , twisting and not understand what I presented to you and dare make such claims? pathetic.
So a game. Whatever. You really r bashing me because I mixed up a DBZ Dungeons and dragons with a video game, alright. You're funny as hell for real.
it never said manga, lying, and strawman fallacy, you talk about db cosmology in general here is the direct quote
Canon to DB = Canon to Manga since DB is a manga you dumbass.
"My argument was that the world was finite."

You never debunked anything, you said that it was finite, I showed you statements and proof why it isn't and debunked your claims that "we can see" a limit and debunk the 200 billion star argument since about is only an approximation there is no proof this is the exact number since it's innumerable.
You sent non canon Anime RPG games made by the same person who made Cyberpunk and thought since Toei can post DB on funimation, that whatever they're affiliated with is canon since they got the license for it.
You said every argument was unimportant and a false equivalency.
You spammed that same non canon post back and forth.
You said an approximation by someone who works in space and travels around the galaxy means it's not valid when it's written by the ******* creator of Dragon Ball IS UNIMPORTANT and that the studio who is meant to translate and post videos have more credibility than the MANGAKA? Are you ******* slow in the head?
This is why I don't do PM debates w/out a judge. You just denied everything and said no, now you claim you won.
And by the end of the debate, you couldn't do shit, and you resort to troll with your Gogeta, Hercule, and naruto example, so you debunk nothing, you lost pathetically.
And by the end of the debate, you couldn't prove shit except Repeating the same shit left and right, calling everything a troll and nonimportant, and you sounded stupid just like you do here now. How you act here and every other site your on is how you act in a debate? Wow.

Definitely a troll.
In a video game I can beat Gogeta with Hercule. Licensed by Toei, so it's canon right? But it's a troll since you want it to be. I was deadass you dumbass.
Appeal to ******* Stupidity.
And I will ask you to stop derailing and use your advice, contact me by msg wall and I will debunk you right there as well period.
Eat a dick and stop telling me to do what I'm trying to do.
I ENDED EVERY SINGLE COMMENT OF MINE WITH CORRELATION TO THE OP AND THE THREAD while you brought up a random ass debate for NOTHING.

You're the same bitter dumbass who put
Here is Romeo Alighieri, far beyond comprehension itself.
Warning: if you participated on me being ban, do not reply to me and do not interact with me.
Like that's supposed to scare anybody. I don't give a **** about your warning as if you hold weight in this wiki. I replied to you 20 times and you didn't do shit, go to sleep. All you did was repost that same nut ass signature.

You really a loser I'm going to sleep.

I'm not replying to anything else involving you.

Who wants to talk about the OP again?

Ok.
Elher: Comment on my msg wall
Also Elher: This member limits who may view their full profile.

Anyways, irdc. Pathetic to you = common sense to others, proven by your bs everywhere on this wiki.
You ask me to stop derailing after every comment I make I go back to the topic at hand.

Why would I debate someone who names a random fallacy after every point.
You got banned off of Comicvine for the same thing, don't bring that energy to me here.
And this is my last counter to your BS.
So a game. Whatever. You really r bashing me because I mixed up a DBZ Dungeons and dragons with a video game, alright. You're funny as hell for real.

Canon to DB = Canon to Manga since DB is a manga you dumbass.

You sent non canon Anime RPG games made by the same person who made Cyberpunk and thought since Toei can post DB on funimation, that whatever they're affiliated with is canon since they got the license for it.
You said an approximation by someone who works in space and travels around the galaxy means it's not valid when it's written by the ******* creator of Dragon Ball IS UNIMPORTANT and that the studio who is meant to translate and post videos have more credibility than the MANGAKA? Are you ******* slow in the head?
This is why I don't do PM debates w/out a judge. You just denied everything and said no, now you claim you won.

And by the end of the debate, you couldn't prove shit except Repeating the same shit left and right, calling everything a troll and nonimportant, and you sounded stupid just like you do here now. How you act here and every other site your on is how you act in a debate? Wow.

Definitely a troll.
In a video game I can beat Gogeta with Hercule. Licensed by Toei, so it's canon right? But it's a troll since you want it to be. I was deadass you dumbass.
Appeal to ******* Stupidity.

Eat a dick and stop telling me to do what I'm trying to do.
I ENDED EVERY SINGLE COMMENT OF MINE WITH CORRELATION TO THE OP AND THE THREAD while you brought up a random ass debate for NOTHING.

You're the same bitter dumbass who put

Like that's supposed to scare anybody. I don't give a **** about your warning as if you hold weight in this wiki. I replied to you 20 times and you didn't do shit, go to sleep. All you did was repost that same nut ass signature.

You really a loser I'm going to sleep.

I'm not replying to anything else involving you.

Who wants to talk about the OP again?

And when you msg me , those are the restrictions that I removed , idk why you claim it can't when I litteraly allow people to start a convo with me.
It doesn't matter if you can scared or not , none of my business and none of my concerns. You not giving a **** doesn't matter , it's irrelevant. Of course I wouldn't do shit , I do not wanna be ban for doing something to anybody here that's the only reason.

"So a game. Whatever. You really r bashing me because I mixed up a DBZ Dungeons and dragons with a video game, alright. You're funny as hell for real."
If you do not know what are you talking about why what you are claiming be right ?

"You sent non canon Anime RPG games made by the same person who made Cyberpunk and thought since Toei can post DB on funimation, that whatever they're affiliated with is canon since they got the license for it.
This is why I don't do PM debates w/out a judge. You just denied everything and said no, now you claim you won."

I litteraly proved what canon means , you saying it isn't canon is again an other fallacy of yours. You never proved why it isn't canon , while I did.
I never said it,s non valid , I SAID an approximation is not an exact number , and I also asked you to prove that it was written by the author multiples times which you never proved. You are the slow in your head not me , also every one can see that you are the one starting the insults.
You are the one dening you can't debate for anything, you can't understand what your opponent is presenting.

"And by the end of the debate, you couldn't prove shit except Repeating the same shit left and right, calling everything a troll and nonimportant, and you sounded stupid just like you do here now. How you act here and every other site your on is how you act in a debate? Wow.

Definitely a troll.
Appeal to ******* Stupidity
."

I did , I did so much so you confused , gogeta and hercule , from a video game direct than what I just told you and failed to realise , that the game that I presented to you doesn't have those characters nor is it a video game. You are the one who sounds stupid not me , you couln't even realise that you misunderstand what a videa game is and what a norma pen and paper is.
You are the troll not me.
Something you also failed to realise is that , the scans that I get are from a guide book , it has nothing to do with your false equivalence fallacy. It,s your appeal to stupidity not me.

"Eat a dick and stop telling me to do what I'm trying to do.
I ENDED EVERY SINGLE COMMENT OF MINE WITH CORRELATION TO THE OP AND THE THREAD while you brought up a random ass debate for NOTHING."

Make that happen as if you can. YOU NEVER, DID THAT, THE TOPIC ISN'T SPECIFIC YOU SAID SAID , ONLY THIS OR THIS , YOU TALK ABOUT IT IN GENERal.

"You really a loser I'm going to sleep."
That's your pitiful opinion which as irrelevant and weak as yourself.

"I'm not replying to anything else involving you.

Who wants to talk about the OP again?"

You already did and I already warned you.

Last edited:
I agree with what’s been discussed. Hax works perfectly normal in the series- it oftentimes ignores durability and doesn’t care about strength. However, the ’Hax<AP’ argument started up because Super‘s ToP Arc was dumb and people misinterpreted things, so here we are.
On the rare case it does rely on AP, that’s a limitation for the hax, and not something of the verse in general.

@elhermanopadre I remember when you told me that Goku No sells Hax from weakers character than him.
Most DB Haxes work by being stronger than the opponent, except Moro's, Dabura's Stone spit and Babidi's Mind control.

Then, I debunked you when I showed you this guy: "Diablo (Light Novel) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diablo_(Light_Novel)

Him and many , many characters from the verse have enough Hax to kill him, even thought most of the characters in the Light novel are High 7-A to 6-C.

@elhermanopadre I remember when you told me that Goku No sells Hax from weakers character than him.
Most DB Haxes work by being stronger than the opponent, except Moro's, Dabura's Stone spit and Babidi's Mind control.

Then, I debunked you when I showed you this guy: "Diablo (Light Novel) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diablo_(Light_Novel)

Him and many , many characters from the verse have enough Hax to kill him, even thought most of the characters in the Light novel are High 7-A to 6-C.
Is this the type 8 or 9 immortality? you didn't debunk me , I said , goku wouldn't be able to overcome this level of immortality yet , that's the only reason I said accepted that he might lose , and + there was the mafuba option for him to win, but since it wasn't in is standard equipment I drop the argument, I debunked you. Ŷou character would won, by this wiki standards, and only because of immortality nothing else , if he wasn't immortal and is weaker or that his hax didn't affect people on goku's level or beyond then he will lose do you understand?

And for the rest of this comment, none of them would win if they are weaker than them or if it isn't in the same situation as for that diablo person.

Is this the type 8 or 9 immortality? you didn't debunk me , I said , goku wouldn't be able to overcome this level of immortality yet , that's the only reason I said accepted, and + there was the mafuba option, but since it wasn't in is standard equipement I drop the argument, I debunked you. Ŷou character would won , by this wiki standards and only because of immortality nothing else.

And for the rest of this comment, none of them would win if they are weaker than them or if it isn't in the same situation as for that diablo person.
1. He has type 3 Inmortality, but High-Godly regen which is waaaay better than Zamasu's inmortality. Even Hakai wouldn't work.

2. Even if Goku seals him with Mafuba, Diablo posseses Dimensional travel and Space-time manipulation, so good luck with that.

3. How any other characters besides Diablo can't?, even fodders from the verse have Law manipulation, you just can't beat that Hax with punching and kicking.

1. He has type 3 Inmortality, but High-Godly regen which is waaaay better than Zamasu's inmortality. Even Hakai wouldn't work.

2. Even if Goku seals him with Mafuba, Diablo posseses Dimensional travel and Space-time manipulation, so good luck with that.

3. How any others characters than Diablo can?, even fodders have Las manipulation, you just can't beat that Hax with punching and kicking.
1) Ok , it's the regen got it. It doesn't matter that you think he has a better regen , and no , that's only hakai in the manga not the anime

2) And I also told you, that sealing prevents you from doing that , that is the point of sealing. I literally remember word for word this argument in that same thread that I also debunked.

3) You would, blitz and kill him instantly.

Just posting this cause I'm a nice person at heart and I like a challenge (even if the opponent is ass).

This was the link you posted talking about Funimation's purchase of Dragon Ball.

This latest round of Dragon Ball licensing agreements follows an earlier series of apparel agreements with Bioworld, Great Eastern Entertainment and JCorp announced by Toei Animation and Funimation at The Collective at Magic in February 2017. Licensed merchandise included in today’s announcement will be available in a variety of retailers across the U.S. and Canada.

Toei Animation and Funimation are actively seeking additional licensing partners including, mass market distributors, for “Dragon Ball Super” themed merchandise in several categories including bags, headwear and bedding and underwear.

If you scroll down you see the Licensing Agreements.
  • Bandai: Leading manufacturer and master toy licensee for the Dragon Ball franchise will release a new line of “Dragon Ball Super” toys starting in Fall 2017. Hi-res images available here.
  • Calendar Holdings: The leading supplier of calendars, with a collection of more than 6,000 calendars, will produce a new series of themed calendars based on “Dragon Ball Super.”
  • DigitalSoaps: The geek themed soap company with create a series of highly detailed soaps based on “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Everything Legwear: The well-known merchandiser of licensed hosiery in the pop culture space will produce a new themed collection of socks based on “Dragon Ball Super.”
  • FUN.com: A top supplier of Halloween costumes will continue producing its collection costumes, wigs, masks and accessories based on characters from “Dragon Ball” and “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Funko: Producer of the globally popular Pop! Vinyl line of collectibles will create a new collection of characters from the Dragon Ball franchise.
  • Great Eastern Entertainment: The leading manufacturer of licensed anime and entertainment merchandise will create a new collection of accessories based on “Dragon Ball Super.”
  • IDW Publishing: One of the top publishers of comic books and graphic novels will create a new collection of themed non-collectible board, tile-laying games as well as dice games based on “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Just Toys International: The global toy company specializing in licensed toys and gifts will create new collections of themed plush clips, plush figures and mini posters based on “Dragon Ball Super” as well as themed plush clips and plush figures based on “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Rabbit Tanaka: A major manufacturer of innovative licensed products will continue producing themed wall décor, lighting, clocks, dartboards, pool cue sticks and rotational molded banks based on “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Surreal Entertainment: The leading manufacturer of fan-driven licensed merchandise will continue producing themed home goods, auto accessories, coin banks, game dice and desktop accessories based on “Dragon Ball Z.”
  • Trends International: The leading supplier of licensed posters, calendars, stickers and social will produce a new collection of themed posters in a variety of sizes based on “Dragon Ball Super.”

So please inform me.
Which one of these refer to Dragon Ball Z: The Anime Adventure Game, which is a pen and paper RPG that is published by R. Talsorian Games?

Back