• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does hax work in Dragon Ball?

Not sure what is up with him tbh. The reason he banned was because he was way too stubborn among other things, yet he thinks he was banned because of "personal issues" or smth. Not to mention, he keeps saying that he doesn't give a shit about the wikia statistics or smth, which is why he doesn't make a CRT.

I'm pretty sure if a staff saw this, he could very well get banned.

the only outerversal goku would be from like a game i’m pretty sure (no not xenoverse)
Dragon Ball Heroes is most definitely not "outerversal" since they only have multiverse and timeline hax. Which most definitely boost Heroes to 4D - 5D, if Demigra and Mechikabura threatened all of timespace.
rFWZxZy.png

I found an image in a Dragon Ball game saying that: "The world is supposedly infinite as long as people love Dragon Ball"

I agree with what’s been discussed. Hax works perfectly normal in the series- it oftentimes ignores durability and doesn’t care about strength. However, the ’Hax<AP’ argument started up because Super‘s ToP Arc was dumb and people misinterpreted things, so here we are.
On the rare case it does rely on AP, that’s a limitation for the hax, and not something of the verse in general.
Yea this sums it up very well

To play devils advocate, the fact that this thread has derailed into MULTIPLE users "debating" against an individual that will clearly NEVER change their mind/attitude (cognitive delusion) is pretty pointless and kinda petty tbh.

And honestly this just feels like using baited breath (especially with bringing up an user's ban and making jokes) which will may come off as personal if unintentionally.

Either return to the original topic of this thread or close it please.

Back