• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does hax work in Dragon Ball?

It uses "Home For Infinite Losers".
It doesn't matter , just because they use home for infinite losers ? I litteraly linked to were they find their information and is isn't limited to dub. This is starting to pissing me of , dude , let us get done with this once for all , msg me , debate me , I do not want you to keep bitching and comming in the threads that when I speciicly talk about this book when this discussion what done and over in the db super thread discussion over a month ago.

If you want people to genuinely take you seriously, then just go ahead and make a CRT.

It ain't hard, since you already have all the "proof" you need in order to upgrade them, so why won't you? You keep calling it derailment, so just go ahead and make a CRT about it, so people could discuss about it and shit. No need for all this "cOmE aT mY mSg WaLl AnD lEt Me DeBuNk YoU" stuff. Just go and make a CRT, since everyone wants to see the discussion.

Currently speaking, absolutely nobody believes you. Which is why I encourage you to make a CRT.
Listen , I told them , if they have a problem with me , they will have to msg and address it to me.

I do not care about updating them in this wiki.
I do not care make discussion with it , if I present this and they do not like it , they will have to come and addresss it to me.
I do not care if no body believes me or not.

Also, calm the hell down with your attitude. The main reason why you got banned is because of you were being stubborn, and here you are again: being stubborn, and your attitude isn't helping it.
How am I stubborn, you are ignoring what that other person says and did. It isn't stubborn it's simply debunking claims. My attidudes this proves you have personal problems with me because if you read what this @KingTempest says , you would also have to address him , He started first to insult me , and I will never back down when someone dares to insult me. He derailed ( you as well) and he insulted first both in this thread and in the other thread about ssj3 goku , you would have to have personal problems with me , to not see what he did and address it.

Its as if you intensionaly trolling , wtf don't you understand , they have license for the franchise and license the rpg book.
You ask me to prove they have license for franchise and I posted it.

License: an official document that gives you permission to own, do, or use something, usually after you have paid money and/or taken a test:
License: a permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade (especially in alcoholic beverages).

I asked and you sent vague statements. The second link I talked about referred to how they started licensing it, focusing on the ENGLISH DUB.

Bro.
The game says Vegeta had a power level of 7,500 and 75,000 in Great Ape.
The manga says he had a power level of 18,000 in base.

The game says Goku had a power level of 15,000,000 as a super saiyan.
The Daizenshuu says 150,000,000.

The game says Super Saiyan is a 2.5x multiplier.
Daizenshu says 50x.

It's flat out saying "we don't give a **** about the manga we do what we want".

It also displays the fact that if any of the heroes had wanted to, they could have reduced the planet to ashes by just gathering their energy too quickly. An example of this would be that Goku in the book has a power level over 1.2 million at the end of the Frieza Saga, and the max amount of ki he can gather per turn (three seconds) is half of that. It would only take a quarter of that to reduce the planet to rubble and that is just gathering the ki.
Bro he threw a spirit bomb and the planet was fine.

What's going on bruh

License: a permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade (especially in alcoholic beverages).

I asked and you sent vague statements. The second link I talked about referred to how they started licensing it, focusing on the ENGLISH DUB.

Bro.

Daizenshu says 50x.

It's flat out saying "we don't give a **** about the manga we do what we want".

Bro he threw a spirit bomb and the planet was fine.

What's going on bruh
Prove it , this is the same argument you took from @null , so pathetic , you actually , took his power level arguments , plz , debate me on my msg wall.

Oh my god, I can't take it anymore. Your Punctuation is horrible, please fix it for the love of god. It makes reading your posts a headache for me.
Too bad for you, this entire section is complete derailing madness, and it happens to be the same persons that reported me that thread with personal problems , weird isn't it ?
Prove were they find those pl , and PLZ , MSG ME ON POST WALL , YOU ARE TAKING A ARGUMENT FROM NULL , THAT I BADLY DEBUNKED THERE, instead of bitch here , and derailing why dont you come at me ? I will use the scans that I use to debunk null it will be repeat argument.

Prove were they find those pl , and PLZ , MSG ME ON POST WALL , YOU ARE TAKING A ARGUMENT FROM NULL , THAT I BADLY DEBUNKED THERE, instead of bitch here , and derailing why dont you come at me ? I will use the scans that I use to debunk null it will be repeat argument.
From the game.

Prove they didn't

OHHH MY FAULT BRO

@Nullflowerblush
Also not your bro , do you understand that ?
You keep talking to me like you a teacher or something

From the game.

Prove they didn't

OHHH MY FAULT BRO

You keep talking to me like you a teacher or something
I said , and I repeat prove were they found it , show me the scan, you cannot ask to prove that claim when you didn't your own claim in the first place. (the dragon ball wiki power level site that you link me , prove were they found those pl and post your arguments in my msg wall).

So , this is madness derailing, msg me , and post your freaking arguments there , I will pull the scans that I used to debunk null just like you as well since you are using the same kind of arguments.

Ok.

Peep the power levels

I do not think you understand , you posted a link about db power level in db wiki and I asked you to prove were they find their pl level and you keep derailing this thread with irrelevant topics instead of coming at me and stop bitching in this thread.

I do not think you understand , you posted a link about db power level in db wiki and I asked you to prove were they find their pl level and you keep derailing this thread with irrelevant topics instead of coming at me and stop bitching in this thread.
Source A says where they got the power levels.

Source B is under the page of the video game.

Yo, since he's worried about that?

Funimation dubbed that episode where SSJ Goku got hit in the head with a ******* rock.

Goku = Rock Level
Here is the trolling again.

You know what, I won't bother replying in this thread anymore, I will ask you to just wait, until one of you who have a problem with me, finally msg me instead of taking 80%of the thread about pointless arguments and bitching around, or even nick pick threads were I replyed to come and reply to me this goes to you null as well.

Last edited:

Daizenshu says 50x.
Anime BS RPG game
databook_daiz7left.png
0055-004.png

Here is the trolling again.

He says "Goku really hasn't changed".
So Goku has been consistently rock level.
So Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Frieza are rock level.
So everyone that scales to them is rock level.

Can Elhermano get some sort of a punishment??
The guy's clearly adding fuel to fire and is not helping his own circumstances.

Last edited:
The assumption that everyone has an issue with him just comes off as insecurity and it’s pretty annoying.

Maybe the fact that nobody actually takes these debates to his message wall should show him that it isn’t a personal issue.

Back