• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Alien X can survive Chronosapien time bomb,Atomic X is not more powerful than Alien X and Ben 10K didn't know

Ben 10 along with all bens from multiverse in episode And Then There Were None, didnt know about Chronosapien time bomb however when it was activated Atomic X tried to punch it and died ( Atomic X contains 1/2 DNA of both alien X and Atomix) and he is vulnerable to time attacks,nor has created copies of himself https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Atomic-X ,but then here comes the interesting part, paradox appears and takes the No Watch Ben to a Hidden Demension and where they both Survived The Chronosapien time bomb and he explained him about the bomb.......

SO If Original Ben was Alien X and he knew about this is Chronosapien time bomb he wouldve simply hide himself in a hidden demension like paradox being compeletely protected and wouldve gone back in time and stop it...

So Alien X can survive Chronosapien time bomb if he knows about it ,so thought i would aware you of this ability he got.

Okay. I don't really know what to do with this information though.

I think OP is trying to say Alien X could survive the time bomb unlike Atomic X. The whole thing about Alien X and Atomic X is just that when Ben merges two aliens into one he also merges the weakness together too. So, if it was just Alien X alone there wouldn't be any issues regarding the time bomb. However, due to plot of wanting Atomic X you got the issue with the time bomb.

EOmniverseKing said:
I think OP is trying to say Alien X could survive the time bomb unlike Atomic X. The whole thing about Alien X and Atomic X is just that when Ben merges two aliens into one he also merges the weakness together too. So, if it was just Alien X alone there wouldn't be any issues regarding the time bomb. However, due to plot of wanting Atomic X you got the issue with the time bomb.
Exactly...

Antvasima said:
Okay. I don't really know what to do with this information though.
Also Alien X durability someone made post saying during Alien X vs Galactic Gladiator their punches were not shaking the Universe, why would they want to shake the universe when it was not a DEATH BATTLE both were holding back....ALOT let me explain how...They wanted a peace hand to hand combat in the court room ,Celestialsapiens couldve simply kill ben in the start of the episode but they didnt cause they dont want to disturb the universe and made unncesarry changes,tournament was called Tetramand Trial of Combat if it was a legit death battle fight wouldve went to multiverse since universal attacks does not scrath Alien X and it would come to ben to out smart galactic gladiator to give up which he did nonetheless ..........

Their profiles state Universe level+ durability, and we make a difference between environmental damage and attack potency,

Antvasima said:
Their profiles state Universe level+ durability, and we make a difference between environmental damage and attack potency,
If Thanos gets infinity gauntlet he can destroy the universe that is his Hax,if Alien X bonds his powers he can universe Multiversal + Threats wouldnt infront of Low 2C ] 1-B would be added because that is Alien Xs Hax....please check these posts out about Alien X

power bonding....

Question 1

http://manofaction.tv/blog/sunday-funday-for-the-fans/#.W0LUFNJKiU

Alien x bonding ability

Back