• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How accurate is this? Possible Juubito Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything lines up but That'd make Bijuu Naruto and EMS Sasuke Moon-Planet level which I doubt would be accepted

The idea of him having that much chakra though isn't far fetched. IRC In the last it only took a few ninja to power up a cannon to blow up the moon.

Thing here is that people don't understand the fact that senjutsu being their weakness is not attack potency based.

Juubito was tanking all kinds of ninjutsus fine and a base regular rasengan made him bleed simply because it had senjutsu energy.

So scaling Bijuu Susanoo/Bijuu sage mode is wrong period as they did not beat him through raw power as I said.

As for this it would cause too many inconsistencies however I do believe juubito is ridiculously lowballed here like he's what trillions or more weaker than every single other character in six paths mode.Continental to possible multi should be given through sheer power scaling imo.

Hagoromo is calc"d small planet lvl this would mean a way weaker incomplete Juubi has the same lvl of chakra as him

The Hagoromo calc is for what a Deathbed Sage of Six Paths? Even then going by Naruto and Sasuke the feat doesn't even impact their chakra much considering The fight Before they used SPCT and after factoring Vote2. All that means is It'll be a low-Mid level technique for hags. Not to mention that's a base hags who was amped by residule Six Paths Chakra ftom the Juubi while weakening whose being compared.

So that's not really an iinconsistency. Juubito would just equal a Deathbed base hags or be below him.

he has neither destroyed nor created a planet nor performed a planet level feat nor anything. we have literally just a random couple meter radius orb floating around and a no-name ninja calling this orb "like a planet"

no. just. no

Even though I'm against this...

The fact that we're denying that

FIVE PEOPLE

With the same source of power aren't on the same level is kinda outrageous on OUR part.

We know that the tent tails is At least Moon-Planet level, but just because we havent seen a feat from Obito that high means that for a magical reason Madara's absorption of the ten tails is better.

So being stated to have small planet level chakra and it being showed means nothing unless you're busting planets?

AP just out the window now? Can someone tell me why you need AoE feats when you have proven statements putting you on that level?

So what? Juubi magically doesn't have small planet chakra despite it being stated and showed?

I mean this is bbeyond assumptions. We are just flat out denying proof?

Okay, first off, the link you provided gives a source from the databook. The databooks are not trustworthy at all, so just off that basis, no.

Second off, it is a statement not a feat and additionally how would ninjas who are used to detecting around ~mountain level amounts of chakra at a maximum able to tell that the level is enough for planetary destruction? Besides the fact that it is a statement, it just isn't trustworthy.

Thirdly, the powerscaling wouldn't make any sense if this was the case so no.

Although I'm neutral on this...

I've got ask how databooks are not trustworthy ?

I know...they have some inconsistency but to argue the entire guide of a show in purpose of explaining it further in detail is wrong might as well say masashi Kishimoto is not a credible source for the own fictional story he created lol

See how ridiculous that sounds...

Nope. Databooks are far beyond relevancy. I don't even think they are considered tertiary canon here for naruto.

NarutoDatabookBS

1.Its said seikai which means world not universe....and it's a title 2.Pretty sure Naruto has done the impossible

Either way that's written by Kishimoto it may have inconsistency but it's not non credible this is a story the dude created were talking about...

@Alakabamm

Starting with your first point, what about the Chakra Sensing Sphere's DB entry is inconsistent or wrong to the point it can't be used to explain the jutsu? Especially considering done everything the DB says about it to a T. 6 or 7 flops out of Near 100 jutsu doesn't make the entire DB usless, otherwise EVERYTHING explained in them since DB 1 shouldn't be used at all. And its stupid to strike away a jutsu that has done what the DB has explained about it completely just because of some that maybe didn't. This DB argument you're making is lazy and is honestly not valid unless you can prove why The CSS DB Entry is faulty specifically. What you said in your first point is tantamount to a Association Fallacy.

For your second point, it makes no sense. Show me where they only could detect Mountain level chakra signatures only. Show me and everyone else who is reading this where renouned sensory Ninja can't sense more chakra then what you said? That's like saying Piccolo wouldn't sense A Max Perfect Cell Energy Levels if he isn't hiding it...its stupid. That statement implies 2 things, 1 the CSS is representing Naruto Earth thus the comparison or 2 they inherently know how it relates to their earths size.

The first implication is the best option. The statement makes sense with the Depiction, and Lol, they are tracking the entire war ground and more. Why would they leave room for error by leaving majority of the world and their villages to the mercy of the enemies movements? Authors intent in that scan is clear. And they don't have to know its enough for planetary destruction. The CSS senses JJuubi's chakra and changes it shape to show them what they are dealing with they simply make a comparison.

As for your 3rd point, how so? The max is Kaguya about to destroy a Dimension capable of holding 2 celestial objects. Splain please.

well I could dig up the katakana but it was translated that way...and the databook is unreliable regardless. I can dig up more examples but I did meet my burden of proof.

Akiretsu said:
@Alakabamm
1) 6 or 7 flops out of Near 100 jutsu doesn't make the entire DB usless, otherwise EVERYTHING explained in them since DB 1 shouldn't be used at all.

2) What you said in your first point is tantamount to a Association Fallacy.

3) For your second point, it makes no sense. Show me where they only could detect Mountain level chakra signatures only. Show me and everyone else who is reading this where renouned sensory Ninja can't sense more chakra then what you said?

4) Authors intent in that scan is clear.

5) And they don't have to know its enough for planetary destruction. The CSS senses JJuubi's chakra and changes it shape to show them what they are dealing with they simply make a comparison.

6) As for your 3rd point, how so? The max is Kaguya about to destroy a Dimension capable of holding 2 celestial objects. Splain please.
1) They are books full of hyperbole I am not about to go through every single point every single time this topic comes up. Needless to say, it is not my opinion but rather a community opinion.

2) Nope, I am saying we shouldn't a) take it literally or b) see it as superior to what feats actually show. Hence, it is inferior to what we already have for Juubito in terms of evidence.

3) There have not been planetary threats detected by that generation of ninjas before...the maximum before that was basically tailed beasts and they hang around mountain levels of destruction. Saying they suddenly are capable of measuring something millions of times stronger or knowing that it is at that level is not at all accurate.

4) Authors intent is a fallacious argument + if he really intended it then Juubi would have blown up a planet.

5) See my previous points, just a rehash

6) Not accepted here + dimension feats aren't accurate anyways

I will be closing this thread soon if you keep up with the databook stuff though, my patience is very limited on it.

I obviously agree with Alakabamm and RavenSupreme. You can write a new rule about Obito if you wish, considering that the topic comes up repeatedly.

@Alakabamm

Do what you gotta do. Needless to say, I don't agree with majority of what you said and it makes little sense, but if it's a community ruling, then i wont argue it considering no minds will be changed. Though I will say at the very least it's more than enough to place Juubito higher then what his now here.

No, it most certainly doesn't. Statements of Juubi's power cannot be taken literally. It has also been described by the author and various characters including the Kyuubi who's the most accurate source possible due to him being part of it, as immeasurable and omnipotent.

I see it being compared to a planet in no way a more feasible distinction. It's more than likely yet another exaggeration of its power as its feats would clearly depict.

So, should we make a new rule about that it is forbidden to bring up this topic again? It has popped up quite frequently.

I Support that suggestion

We are openminded and patient. But dealing with the very same topics over and over again can put stress on everyone after a time

Okay. That seems fine. Although we might need a rule about Obito as well.

Alakabamm said:
well I could dig up the katakana but it was translated that way...and the databook is unreliable regardless. I can dig up more examples but I did meet my burden of proof.
Not necessary and I'm not arguing it's flawless it's just like the manga itself has hyperboles like universal Madara no reason however to disregard how an author describes the fictional verse he created himself

damn it sucks that even exactly how the author interprets it isn't taken as the cake here. Not using what we have takes away from the Narutoverse's actual power cap

Well, since this topic seems to have concluded, I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back