• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Tony Because Yang cant get past his regen, people think that Yang's semblance can amp her automatically when it cant, people think yang can take chunks out of dio when she cant, people think she can break dio's bones when she cant, how people can think this match is even remotely fair is beyond me
She can, as other said, attack and determine he can regenerate, she is by no means stupid so she could put all her power in damaging the head.

By the point she has amped enough to one shot she should have realized this and, well, win.

The bones thingy was already debunked and if she can't destroy bone plates from lesser Grimm it should be considered PIS.

also, Dio dies because they are fighting in central park, probably at mid day :v

She cant amp herself though, thats the whole point, she can only amp herself after getting hit by her opponent which cant happen if she's just punching him non-stop

WeeklyBattles said:
She cant amp herself though, thats the whole point, she can only amp herself after getting hit by her opponent which cant happen if she's just punching him non-stop
They start at a large range, Dio attacks with his Stingey eyes, Yang takes it, then activates her semblance.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So.
Stomp : 1 (WeeklyBattles)

Fair: 5 (Dargoo Faust, Iapitus The Impaler, Paulo.junior.969, StrongClick, Tony di bugalu)
Keep in mind there was tons of people like Wok and King that said it was fair long before the argument went flying out of control.

Grace also started 8 hours ago, and will end in 16 hours.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well guess its time for me to make some Dio matches
I kept my end of the bargain, now its your turn. Prove people didnt swarm to this matchup just so RWBY would get another L ovo

WeeklyBattles said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Well guess its time for me to make some Dio matches
I kept my end of the bargain, now its your turn. Prove people didnt swarm to this matchup just so RWBY would get another L ovo
Are you seriously telling me you made those matches to spite Dio?

Dio can potentially kill all of them

I made the shadow plague one especially for you :p

And all the High 8-Cs are basline or extremely close to it

I mean how the **** The Stalker gonna put him down? Unless we wanna say his possession would be able to effect a 2-C being, soul manipulation would only be able to damage him but not put him down

I mean, Time isn't 4D/5D or anything.

That put I'm unsure of it would be fair, t'was just a passing idea.

Kars vs Dota is okay

We need to stop the JoJo vs RWBY

>9-A doge

>High 8-C durability doge

Sadly the dream is dead before it even began

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back