• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio isn't comparable to her Semblance form though, it's a 2x gap.

And as I've said she could break Mercury's High 8-C robotic legs.

She didnt break Mercury's leg, she broke a tiny piece of the knee joint that he fixed a few minutes later

WeeklyBattles said:
She didnt break Mercury's leg, she broke a tiny piece of the knee joint that he fixed a few minutes later
But she broke off part of it.

And there wasn't even a 2x gap at that point. Imagine what she could do to someone she is two times stronger than?

Also, I love how you're arguing post-timeskip Yang will oneshot and obliterate Dio while arguing pre-timeskip Yang with her semblance wouldn't even be able to do chip damage to someone two times weaker than her.

@Dargoo You mean like the beatdown she did on him with her semblance just seconds before that that didnt break anything?

Yang with her semblance failed to break any of Mercury's bones despite striking him repeatedly in the chest and face

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo You mean like the beatdown she did on him with her semblance just seconds before that that didnt break anything?
Mercury's comparable to Yang's semblance in AP/Dura, Dio isn't.

If I looked at every time a character didn't harm something or someone and claimed that they couldn't harm them at all, I could argue anything or anyone is weaker or stronger than another.

You've already abandoned logic, I don't even know why I'm arguing this anymore.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yang with her semblance failed to break any of Mercury's bones despite striking him repeatedly in the chest and face
Yeah, but that doesn't matter, because Mercury is more durable than Dio.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, but that doesn't matter, because Mercury is more durable than Dio.
It does matter as he would be able to regenerate while her semblance wears off leaving her exausted

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo His legs' durability is comparable to her in AP and dura as well
And yet she broke part of it. Wow, that's even more of an argument towards her breaking Dio's skull.

Wait just a second

If Dio's body takes a day to recover, wouldn't it just turn to day and vaporize his body?

If yang can punch Mercury a dozen times and not break his bones and then punch him once and break a bone what makes more sense? That the dozen punches were weaker or that her one singular punch was stronger?

WeeklyBattles said:
If yang can punch Mercury a dozen times and not break his bones and then punch him once and break a bone what makes more sense? That the dozen punches were weaker or that her one singular punch was stronger?
You're trying to prove a point based on negatives.

That's like saying someone shouldn't be a certain tier because they've been harmed by weaker attacks.

Yang ca break bones. Just because she doesn't always do that doesn't mean she's suddenly unable to.

I don't know, all I know is that Mercury is still more durable than Dio, so Yang being unable to break his bones doesn't affect this fight.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't know, all I know is that Mercury is still more durable than Dio, so Yang being unable to break his bones doesn't affect this fight.
This too.

So, she ca break a robotic limb with High 8-C durability, but she can't break 8-C+ bones?

As I've said, you've already claimed that you don't operate on logic with your agument, and it shows, Weekly.

Rather than let this spiral on for another 200+ post, wasting everyones time, shall we put it up to a simple vote on who thinks it's a stomp or not?

Sure, a simple vote seems appropriate.

I think Dio wins, and I beleive this isn't a stomp.

There are things Yang can do, so I don't think it really is a stomp, due Dio still has regen and flash freeze, so I'm still going with him.

I also belive this is fair.

On a side note, why this got derailed so hard just because one user disagree with everybody else? As far as I can tell WB never presented any good reason of why this is a stomp and Dargoo even presented some forms for Yang to win.

@Tony Because Yang cant get past his regen, people think that Yang's semblance can amp her automatically when it cant, people think yang can take chunks out of dio when she cant, people think she can break dio's bones when she cant, how people can think this match is even remotely fair is beyond me

WeeklyBattles said:
Well guess its time for me to make some Dio matches
If what I'm reading off this, implying you're making matches to that one character loses, I'm pretty concerned.

It's only implied, so I can't say anything more than that.

If its Dio spam that's gonna happen, I guess I'm cool with it. I hope they won't be ones meant for him to lose, tho. Guess I should probably make matches to get him some wins if it looks like he is getting borderline spited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back