• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chartate

Unianmous Battles need grace now, and I think we have around four more hours on this battle.

Mr. Common Sense said:
So, is this a stomp it kinda looks like a hax stomp.
I wouldn't call vaporization freezing hax, and I've explained above how Yang can win this.

No, I'm not explaining or debating it again because I've done so like three or four times.

Mr. Common Sense said:
I have read!
Yang punches Dio into the sunlight. He dies.
Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here.

Oh wait, you said sunlight, I though it was to the sun. Yeah, it still out of character even to launch it outspace.

Although, if the battle takes to much time the sun will rise unless they cover in a building.

When has Yang punched someone into space before?

Also it's night, so that wouldn't do anything anyways.

>Applying lifting Strength to a punch

boi if you do not exit this facility

Something something punched into space and floating away form earth would quickly expose you to the su

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean

We do apply lifting strength to punches and kicks regularly
I ask again to link me when Yang has punched someone into space.

With his flight, couldn't he simply slow it down until he doesn't leave the atmosphere?

And pretty sure that punching into space needs oh so much AP that it would warrant an upgrade if it was ever done. So let's not argue this.

I have read. Stop giving advantages only to Dio.

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here.

Yeah; the battlefield isn't half-day and half-night; for Dio, the entire thing is night, for Yang, the entire thing is day, both at the same time, it's a paradox.

Guys, no one is sending anyone to space, I just misread, neither character here tends to do that anyway.

And those that are asking, launching someone out space in ~1.1 tons, and/or 1400000 kg of force.

I don't think you understood what you read then. The paradox is so that both at their best, not that so it's more balanced. Under SBA vegeta and goku (saiyan saga) fought again vegeta would get ozaru even if it makes it unfair.

That doesn't mean half of the arena is daytime and the other is night that means both get the environment that they need to be at their best at the same time.

That's funny.

Yang doesn't get a boost at day or night.

Dio doesn't outright die at night.

He would be at his strongest at night.

The battle takes place at night.

Stop warping rule descriptions.

There's no paradox.

The battle takes place at night, where Dio doesn't immediatly die.

Yang is no different at day or night.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Dargoo Faust

Because you are eliminating another known weakness for Dio in regard to giving him the advantage.

I've read the thread. I've read the conclusion on why it could be seen as a stomp due to Weekly's reasoning, but I also read the factor on the 1 case Yang could win, but the majority of the votes continued to say it be unlikely, for her to pull it off doesn't make it a stomp. So, this is why I ventured into SBA. The paradox eliminates the majority of Dio's win conditions stated above while giving Yang more than just 1 win condition.

It is true Yang is no different in night or day. However, it is true for Dio where most of his abilities are at his strongest at night giving him more chances of winning, still resorting in Yang's one chance a being one chance. Time Paradox work in many ways. OP hasn't specified which time paradox in used, meaning half day battles are not out the question and are up for discussion.

Ffr

All I'm doing is making sure Victory Conditions are still on the board.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

After reading the thread and following what fits for this possible battle. Yang isn't going to continue to punch Dio for 24 hours straight. She will resort to other means in order to verify how to stop his regen. So, having the battlefield light and night paradox gives a chance for another victory condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back