• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot Blondes: Yang vs Dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paulo.junior.969

I know that, which is why I'm not asking for Full day. I'm asking for Time Paradox of a battlefield of Light and Night. Sun and Moon.

This is still pre time skip Yang. The hot headed girl that likes to rush and kick ass. She will unknownly go straight into the darkness in attempted to finish Dio. However, if Dio manages to finish her in the darkness it is a win, but what about that unlikely chance Yang finishes Dio, but he continues to regen in the darkness. She isn't going to keep punching him for a 24 hour period.

Time paradox makes so it is night to Dio and day to Yang, so the sunlight thart exist for Yang doesn't exist for Dio, so it wouldn't change anything anyway.

There are many different types of time paradox. The darkness that exist for Dio wouldn't exist for Yang too.

All I'm doing is giving Yang at least 1 more win condition.

It'd start as night for him, but that doesn't mean it stays that way forever.

Yang isn't nerfed by it being night so I don't see why it wouldn't.

@Wokista

I'm not eliminating Dio's strongest version. I just want to make sure this battle doesn't eliminate some of his notable weakness like the Sun. This is why I'm up for having the battlefield half light and half night. This way Dio can still have his full power, but still have those full weakness too and not just have Yang only 1 win condition.

I'm explaining to him how a paradox would work. He thinks the paradox would make half of the battlefield be night and the other half be day.

Yeah that wouldn't work like that. We just would disregard how that logically should work, not like there's a line split down the middle or something.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm explaining to him how a paradox would work. He thinks the paradox would make half of the battlefield be night and the other half be day.
But... that isn't a even a paradox.

You're right its not a paradox, but more reality.

I'm asking for a Terminator battlefield, or a Twilight Zone battle, or even a Equinoxes battlefield. No matter the name the factor is the still the same. The exact moment the Sun and Moon create a line that divides the daylit side and the dark night side of a planetary body. It happens a lot to our own Earth. Battlefield

So, why can't the same be done for this battlefield. This way Dio's weakness isn't tossed out the window but still on the table for Yang to use if she realizes he hates Sunlight.

@Antoniofer

This battle was taken place at night where Dio is at full power, but this means one of his most notable weakness is eliminate aka Sunlight. So, in order to give Yang another win condition, I was asking for the battlefield to change into the half night and a half sunlight. This way Dio's weakness is still on the table for Yang to abuse if she discovered he hates sunlight.

Grace is over, this can be added.

I'd rather not bend the laws of physics to give a character an advantage that isn't even necessary or gives that specific character a boost. It would be like me putting a ball and chain on a character just to give the other a chance of winning.

I'll close this either way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back