• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hopes and Nightmares: Asriel Dreemurr vs. Antasma

DatOneWeeb said:
Yeah, I think we went off topic. Let me start over. Due to the fact that in Undertale fights, whenever the battle restarts, the bosses will always have the same attack patterns.
Yes, but Asriel will not play the role of Boss in this fight, but rather the role of player
Sans' strokes may not change while fighting, but Frisk's moves change in Boss fight after his return to life thanks to "Save".
Flowey was doing the same thing when he had the DETERMINATION before, and it is assumed that Asrial had experience of Flowey, so nothing prevented him from changing his attack

I doubt that this will change his attack pattern because even if he battle restarts, Flowey or in this case Asriel, will still remember.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Doesn't Hyperdeath Asriel just passively Power Null?
It was adjusted to passive paralysis inducement. And that's Angel of Death Asriel not Base.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Weird, because his profile says both forms can do it.
Huh, really? I can buy him having SEI in both forms but I'm pretty sure he only started to passively paralyse Frisk after he started using his full power. Maybe I'm misremembering.

Huh, really? I can buy him having SEI in both forms but I'm pretty sure he only started to passively paralyse Frisk after he started using his full power. Maybe I'm misremembering.

Frisk was only unable to move when he achieved his full power, then they started to save the others. Frisk was able to move before Asriel went Full Power.

Back