• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hopefully the last BB CRT in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yes you read the title, at least for my end I'll be done with the BB CRTs and Shiro can take over in terms of what's left. Anyways without further adeu, let's get this out of the way.

PFDs in general:

Immunity to Soul Manipulation: This is due to the fact that when they were born they were able to live without a soul, and merely gaining a soul just gave them a conscious or self awareness rather than a necessity to live.

Real Blazblue Ragna:

Potential Type 2 Nonexistant Physiology: So Amane mentions how when Ragna uses the Blazblue he will lose himself as an individual which is further backed up on how he'd be Possibilities itself. Then Amane erasing every form of existance from Ragna in Takamagahara and Ragna essentially using Amaterasu as even more of a backup to erase his existance. So he no longer exists as Ragna nor the Black Beast but is rather something that makes him more nonexistant than Terumi when he's not observing himself.

That doesn't seem like actual immunity to soul manipulation. At least not in total.

I mean, they might can not be killed by destroying their soul, but their soul influences them and they can hence be influenced by influencing their soul.

If the soul gives them conscious soul based mind control would for example still affect them.

@DontTalk

I mostly mean it in the sense that even if their soul was destroyed they won't die since they were alright without one.

Do you have any opinions on the Type 2 NP?

I wanna add some stuff too:

Nox Nyctores Users: Resistance to Body Puppetry: Able to resist the NN trying to take over their body. The effect is shown during Jin's story mode in CS.

Mai and Power of Order Users: Limited Subjective Reality: Capable of making something that doesn't exist exist, as seen with them making Platinum exist.

Platinum: Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1): She is erased when she is in unstable place and is able to keep hold of herself during that time for a while, albeit it won't last very long.

Amane, Ragna, Platinum, Terumi, Jin, Spinner, Tsubaki: Weapon Creation: Amane can create drills, Ragna can create tendrils from seithr, Platinum because Muchorin, Terumi because Astral, Jin because ice car, Spinner because he can create sharp objects from darkness and Tsubaki because she can create swords.

Arakune, Carl, Celica, Es, Ripper, Hinata, Nobody, Tōya, Naoto, Ragna, Black Beast, Relius, Tao: Natural Weaponry: Arakune can make spikes from bones, Carl, Relius and Celica can control their puppet to make their body a weapon, Hinata, Es, Nobody and Ripper can use their Drive to create blades from their fingers, Tōya and Naoto because they can create weapons from blood, Tao because of her nails and BB and Ragna because they can create bunch of tendrils from their own seithr.

Kagura: Analytical Predictio: Should lose his Precognition to this because the definition is changed.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I wanna add some stuff too:
Nox Nyctores Users: Resistance to Body Puppetry: Able to resist the NN trying to take over their body. The effect is shown during Jin's story mode in CS.

Mai and Power of Order Users: Limited Subjective Reality: Capable of making something that doesn't exist exist, as seen with them making Platinum exist.

Platinum: Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1): She is erased when she is in unstable place and is able to keep hold of herself during that time for a while, albeit it won't last very long.
Hmm I want scans for these

Susano'o, Take-Mikazuchi, Es, Nobody, Hinata, Goro: Breath Attack: Susano'o because DD, Take because laser, and the rest because Screaming Jaw.

Rachel: Cloth Manipulation: Can manipulate her clothes at will as seen in her 2C.

Hazama: Resistance Negation and Dream Manipulation: Scaling from Terumi's RE and Ragna's AG.

Hazama and Ragna: Absorption: Scaling from Cauldron who can absorb other people.

Terumi: Seithr abilities: Stated that he can manipulate seithr while he's just a soul as seen in CF lose quotes from the likes of Litchi and Mai.

"This thickness of seithr... This lack of sensation... You don't have a physical body, do you?"

"You don't have physical body? And this thickness of seithr... Are you really a human?"

Terumi: Astral Projection, Social Influencing, Elasticity and Body Control, Possible Ectoplasm Manipulation: Can always seperate to his soul self whenever he wants. I don't think I need scan for this, this is apparent across the LN, games, Anime and manga. Was able to extend his arms to strangle Meifang. He created NOL and Sector Seven and indirectly started PFW by his influences. Also influenced Kazuma to turn evil. He possibly has Ectoplasm due to his energy attacks look exactly like his own soul.

Bang, Noel, Kagura, Bullet, Tao, Chacha, Mai, Shiori, Taro, Makoto, Tsubaki, Jubei: Acrobatics: Bang, Taro and Kagura had training with Ikaruga Ninjas and Ninjas do parkour and shit, how surprising, Bullet and Mai because their playstyle and moveset looks really Acrobatics-y, Tao and Chacha because they're clan is generally known to have great Acrobatics skills, Shiori because she can do something like dropping down trees with just her legs, dropping on the soliders and use poisons in a parkour like manner, Jubei scaling from his brother in LN who is skipping to the walls, jumping around and such, and Noel, Makoto and Tsubaki because of CSEX opening.

Amaterasu: Avatar Creation: Noel and other b!tches duh.

Hazama: Regenerationn (Low-High): Here he's reduced to puddles of blood.

Arakune, Hazama, Requiem, Es, Es-N, Take-Mikazuchi, Hades, Hakumen, Kiiro, Lambda, Noel, Nu, Amaterasu, Nobody, Platinum, BB Ragna, BB, Raquel, System, TK, Yüki: Inorganic Physiology: Because all of them are either seithr or robot.

Murakumo Units: Self-Destruction: Can cause space-time dislocation as a self destructing mechanics as seen with My against Litchi in CT.

Tao: Surface Scaling: Has annoying ass mechanics in game that she can stick to walls.

I have a problem with immunity to soulhax for all PFDs though. All PFDs in the BB timeline are made by Amaterasu using her own soul, meaning that the PFDs basis is soul, so them being immune to soulhax makes no sense to me. Only those in PFW like Amaterasu herself can have that.

I can absolutely accept it to the likes of Kiiro Hikagami tho. She isn't the same PFD.

Not really though, it's portrayed as energy, not part of his soul. It's more accurate to call it Ectoplasm. Plus he can fire it even if he's just soul.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
Man if only MK had that kind of interactions between characters

Those fatalities just prevent that lol

Seems fine btw
I mean if push comes to shove, the intros might give you something.

@Ant I think most of them are accepted, though I have a problem with Immunity to Soulhax for all PFDs. That shouldn't scale to Lambda, Nu and Noel.

I mean, everyone we know that's knowledgeable on the series is ok with it, so might as well add it.

Can someone explain why that would qualify for type 2 Nonexistent Physiology when even conceptual nonexistence isn't enough and the explaination given is less than that from what i understand?

I thought Type 2 is conceptual nonexistence or something like that? It's not clear if it's 1-A or not, and I am currently confused.

Being 1-A is not a prerequisite for type 2, although it definitely seems to help since literally every guy that i know of with type 2 so far is 1-A or Unknown with an explaination that should just be 1-A

UKG, for example, was erased on a conceptual level and this wasn't deemed enough for type 2 Nonexistent Physiology.

No, the thread was made a month ago or sometime like that and UKG was only erased normally, not on conceptual level.

I could of sworn it was the other way around but ok then especially since UKG's page still says that she was conceptually erased afaik

I'd recommend contacting someone involved with the Nonexistent Physiology profile rework just to be absolutely sure then

@HI3

The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.

Literally every trace of ragna's existance isn't a thing by the time CF ended, and he becomes an abstract concept when he was done. which technically fits this definition of Nonexistant Physiology considering it mentioned how you lack everything in terms of existance and you become an abstract state. Unless the definition of it is wrong or something.

>became an abstract concept

>type 2 requires not existing at a conceptual level

I think i've found the underlying issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back