• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We're gonna reach for the stars, hold the Colors: 4-A Base Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only wording that would need to change in the profiles in sonic's right? because if so i guess i can also help
Him and machines like the Super Eggrobo & Egg Dragoon who have statements that imply superiority to all of Eggman's previous shit, I think some scans may have been posted in this thread

I can't wait for Metal to be updated so I can start throwing him at the top strongest threads.
Garou vs Metal Sonic 2: Electric Boogaloo, anyone?
Metal is lowkey carrying the Sonicverse in terms of hax (for non-supers) when it comes to Vs threads; Power Mimicry, (type 2) Inorganic Physiology and 4D resistances do wonders against most opponents (that aren't super smurfs and/or don't have layer esoteric passive BS hax).

The wonders of being freed of the jobber energy when storytelling don't matter in a debate.

I've adjusted Emerl, Gemerl, and the universe page to better reflect the AP.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to be leaving now, got some finals to study for and projects I gotta finish. I'll come back around later tonight and see what's still left to be done. Until then, folks

Him and machines like the Super Eggrobo & Egg Dragoon who have statements that imply superiority to all of Eggman's previous shit, I think some scans may have been posted in this thread
welp, gonna handle the ones that doesn't need change in wording like amy and shadow then

i just need to know how to handle things like characters who have multiple tiers in one key
You list both statistics first and the explanation follows. Modern Era Amy, for example, would have something like "Small Star level (Explanation here) to Star level (Explanation here), likely Multi-Solar System level (Should be superior to Sonic by the time he fought Ultimate Emerl, who managed to capture the Final Egg Blaster's power)".

The intricacies are covered in the "Power of the Verse" section and my Stats Blog, so I reckon that shouldn't cause any confusion.

You list both statistics first and the explanation follows. Modern Era Amy, for example, would have something like "Small Star level (Explanation here) to Star level (Explanation here), likely Multi-Solar System level (Should be superior to Sonic by the time he fought Ultimate Emerl, who managed to capture the Final Egg Blaster's power)".

The intricacies are covered in the "Power of the Verse" section and my Stats Blog, so I reckon that shouldn't cause any confusion.
Well, i am doing it like this:
Small Star level, likely Multi-Solar System level, likely Multi-Solar System level (Explanation here) to Star level (Explanation here)

For chars that would scale to it

Why likely 4-A twice? Typo?
Simple, some characters have both low 4-C and 4-C ratings affected by the likely 4-A, since it is just a likely ratings it is needed to keep it like that for all instances of a character having it, but since the time periods and ratings for the sonic chars are structure in such a way that more than of these instances are in the same key, which leaves us in this silly situation
that wwouln't be a problem if we had more keys for the characters tbh

There should also be a supporting feat for a machine with all Seven Emeralds likely being superior to the FEB inherently.
I think that causes circular scaling issues, because absorbing all 7 Emeralds didn’t surpass Emerl’s limits, but the blaster did

ngl I looked at the speed blog and, I still don’t quite get the massive jump starting after Colors. Maybe clearly highlighting the progression would help.

ngl I looked at the speed blog and, I still don’t quite get the massive jump starting after Colors. Maybe clearly highlighting the progression would help.
Keeping pace with Eggtech ships that travelled to Planet Wisp, which would scale it to the Dodon Pa Rocket. I'm 90% sure I convey this in the blog, it's a jump but there's no simpler way to break it down.

Also, technically derailing.

I say let Laser do it because it's more fitting for OP to do the head honcho, but realistically I doubt he cares lol. I would but I'm on mobile atm so ehhh, would rather not.
there is a youtube video that is about wog in sonic MFTL+,but the video does not exist(i hate when that happen)

Keeping pace with Eggtech ships that travelled to Planet Wisp, which would scale it to the Dodon Pa Rocket. I'm 90% sure I convey this in the blog, it's a jump but there's no simpler way to break it down.

Also, technically derailing.
I meant moreso how the multipliers factor in, I get the 54x spindash boost and the 4x VMO but idk how to get sextillions from that.

Early Colors Sonic:2.4 Quadrillion C

Late Colors Sonic:5.52 Quadrillion C

Early Forces Sonic:>5.52 Quadrillion C, >301.9 Quadrillion C when boosting

Infinite and Post-Prison Sonic:>301.9 Quadrillion C, >16.5 Quintillion C when boosting

Hyper Death Egg Robot and End Of Forces Sonic:>16.5 Quintillion C, >903.4 Quintillion C when boosting

Frontiers Sonic:>903.4 Quintillion C (Was stated to be faster than ever before in Speed Strats for Frontiers), >49.4 Sextillion C when boosting

That's basically the gist of it.

That all kind of checks out except maybe the last one, why does Sonic being faster than ever mean his base is above his boosting self? Couldn’t you achieve the same result by increasing base Sonic’s speed a little bit so his boost is above his previous boost?

Same with HDER, I don’t think anything says that it’s base speed is faster than Infinite’s max speed, just that it’s full potential surpasses Infinite.

Last edited:
I feel that's downplay for the sake of it, they wouldn't say "Faster than ever before" and it's only by a tiny bit.

Anyways, that last part is kinda of a placeholder until we could properly calculate how Sonic's speed increases by leveling up his speed in Frontiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back