• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hope this will be more fair

I mean...

Baseline = World Forger, Mar Novu, and Anti-Monitor in Germ World < Supes + Sundips < SPOM

But for Nasuverse it's

Baseline = Beast III < CCC Kiara < Tiamat < Weakened Sefar < Vasavi Shakti < Hindu Gods < Super Karna < Arjuna Alter < Mooncell & Pre-Mooncell BB < Buddha & Goetia < Post-Mooncell BB

And I trust Kingprotea scales above Post Mooncell BB, yes?

I think most Alter Egos would just end up in the 7-A zone though.

Passionlip, Lv. Default Meltryllis, seems to be around your Servant's level

But amped Alter Egos are strong to the point it can be treatening to BB

I will actually talk a bit about Kiara and Kama scaling later in another thread.But for now,Kingprotea can range from Full Power AE to even beyond Post Moon Cell BB. Hell even maybe Amaterasu

Amper Alter Egos are just Lv. 999 Melt and Grown Kingprotea

Melt's just confident about beating BB

While Kingprotea was stated to be threatening the Moomcell itself.

Yeah, and apparently she can go even beyond that as she can go destroy things beyond Moon Cell and Solar System while still can keep growing

Moral of the past 2-A upgrades for both verses: Stop ******* put them against top 2-As

(Seriously, 2-A Fate matches are like, against: Lavos who borders High 2-A, Madoka, BlazBlue people, SMT people, Archie Sonic, all of which are quite the top 2-As in the Wiki)

I mean, Superman resists alot of her hax, while she doesn't resist his main ones like Heat Vision and Ice Breath, besids the Man of Steel's biggest threat here is that curse/age manipulation, but even then, I feel like a God-Like being with the mind of a child is going to be....worse. Probably gonna be spewing heat vision around uncontrollably.

She can tank those without problem. Like, you really need Excalibur level Noble Phantasm just to actually do some damage to her. Kingprotea keeps stronger without limit, while Supes gets weaker unless he goes sundips again in the fight. (And Kingprotea size by that point would be already type 4, if not at most 8, which makes freezing or heat vision would not pretty much leave even a scratch)

It's gonna take a very long time for Supes to get weak enough for it to actually impact the fight I would imagine, as he just sat there for 15,000 years.

Back