• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Dayyum kak velox😭

Can't help myself, out of the fanbase with the most toxic of it, Genshin has leave me a big scars on how much worst it is, no wonder it's called "MHA of Game"
Doesn't help the devs gave this game a barebones of love at all despite it's their moneys maker in every aspect

But given this is not a thread for it and derailing, i'll stop here, but i will appreciated it if you guys straight confronted me about this subject whenever i'm into this shit again lel, as long it's not sarcasm
@Jackpact If you still want to talk about "redeemed villain" thing, dm me instead

Also Enryu, you showed me about the 1.5 line-up and you know what? Imma change my plan to pull HuoHuo and Hanya, mfs changed my mind with their sheer animation quality alone lmao
Argenti looks cool but he's on my bottom list for now sadly

Here is the original video from BiliBili

Hope the trailblaze mission for Luofu / Xianzhou Alliance content is better in the future, cause the Belobog stuff during 1.4 is really good while the Luofu was a bit underwhelming imo overall (although not bad)

Do you guys actually pull for Light Cones? I don't do it, because unlike HI3rd or GI, I don't feel the need to pull for the character's signature weapons, the F2P 5 and 4 stars Light Cones are enough to do their job, of course the signature Light Cone is good to build the characters to their full potential, but I don't feel that without them my character feels incomplete or is unable to do their purpose.

Also random thing, but Jingliu should get Stealth Mastery for her profile, considering she boarded the express, left a note and left the express without anyone noticing.

Do you guys actually pull for Light Cones? I don't do it, because unlike HI3rd or GI, I don't feel the need to pull for the character's signature weapons, the F2P 5 and 4 stars Light Cones are enough to do their job, of course the signature Light Cone is good to build the characters to their full potential, but I don't feel that without them my character feels incomplete or is unable to do their purpose.
I went for Jingliu's lightcone cause I saved for her since I failed to pull Silverwolf so I could afford it, and her lightcone is just generally really good

I got Topaz : )

Now I will just wait for Blade's rerun and pull until I reach 300 pulls on the standard banner to obtain Clara, since these two are my most wanted characters now

Currently just trying to pull for Seele.

Only Quantum character I have rn is Qingque and she's not holding up well.

What's RNG
Assuming that isn't a rhetorical question...

Random Number Generation. Basically what decides what outcome occurs throughout a system of chance.

Most notable usages, is drop rates, hit rates, evasion rates...or what also decides if that pesky status ailment hits you or not.

RNG can also be used for a damage range.

Example: Say something has a base damage of 10 with a variable range of 20%.
That means the damage that could be done is 8-12. So you can pop those values on a number generator and generate an outcome within that range; the result being the damage dealt in that instance.

Wonder why not all hits in Honkai deal the same damage? That's because it has a damage range like explained above, with RNG being used to deal a specific instance of damage within that range.

Or another example:
1: Black
2: White
3: Red
4: Blue
5: Green
6: Yellow
7: Violet

Plug in 1-7 in the number generator, and match the number generated to the color: if you get a 6, you got yellow.

Last edited:
Only if RNGesus answers your prayers.
So this means, Qingque is top tier if you get lucky enough to get the tiles you need on the spot...on top of getting a high-roll with damage (and also critting).
But mostly just getting the tiles with Qingque, as the other two things applies to all characters while the tiles only applies to Qingque.

Back