• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact big upgrades and some minor downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc the conclusion will be:

-High 7-A people will be 6-C
-Sirin after amped will be At least 6-A, likely High 6-A
-God keys be 6-A possibly up to High 6-A
-Wendy will be At least 6-C to at most High 6-C
-TeriTeri be likely High 6-C
-Put Absolute Zero off and be extreme cold temp
-Concept stuff and BFR for quantum users

Right?

-TeriTeri be Likely High 6-C
-Put Absolute Zero off and be Extreme cold temp
-Concept stuff for quantum users

Right?
Well it’s more like Teri will stay at likely High 6-C she still deserves to scale to it
Bos Bronya Kiana and Mei have their justifications slightly altered and won’t scale to High 6-C anymore but Characters like Drive Kometa Bronya can get possibly high 6-C for being above Black Nucleus who stomped Mei and Kiana
Who already downscaled off Wendy

But yeah that should be the simple AP stuff summarized

Thank you for helping out Planck69.

Unfortunately no staff members know Honkai Impact well.

So far I believe everyone agrees with the revision. So I think it can be applied
yeah there isn’t any controversy aside from the conceptual stuff which should be saved for another day

Plus since no one is knowledgeable the only thing they could really critique is the validity of abilities which we already agree on the absolute zero nerfing

yeah there isn’t any controversy aside from the conceptual stuff which should be saved for another day

Plus since no one is knowledgeable the only thing they could really critique is the validity of abilities which we already agree on the absolute zero nerfing
The only knowlegeable people on Hi3rd on the wiki as far as I know are us, aka the people who are the most active in the discussion thread. So.

That aside, do we have permission from staff to update the profiles? If they agree on the CRT, since all of us who are knowlegable on HI3rd agree with the CRT, I don't see why it wouldn't be accepted

That aside, do we have permission from staff to update the profiles? If they agree on the CRT, since all of us who are knowlegable on HI3rd agree with the CRT, I don't see why it wouldn't be accepted
I don’t think yet
I think we need one more acceptance from one more staff member before updating
While I don’t think it’s necessary due to the verses obscurity on the Wiki, it is what Plank said

Let's wait and see if any of the people that I notified respond here.

-TeriTeri be likely High 6-C
-Put Absolute Zero off and be extreme cold temp
-Concept stuff and BFR for quantum users

Right?
Then it means Bronya, Mei, Durandal and Ana will be upgrade to at least 6-A, likely High 6-A right?

Then it means Bronya, Mei, Durandal and Ana will be upgrade to at least 6-A, likely High 6-A right?
I didn't actually think about that but due to the God Key upgrade they would be 6-A but only Possibly High 6-A
Since scaling is off god keys

It isnt inconsistent either since Durandal got stronger since the fight with Chibi Kevin

oh and if im not mistaken the Dudu that fought the 1% Kevin was Valkyrie Gloria (the black one) and not Bright Knight Excelis
Nah Im pretty sure it was Bright Knight excelsis we could see her in that as she was about to fight him
She was in valkyrie gloria when she was talking about the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back