• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact big upgrades and some minor downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my cognition has ordered correctly , proficient honkai user can manifest abstract shadow and command them the shadow ( aka quantum being ) have a function of projector which screen information to reallity , so why did the projector are bounded by projection ?

The concept are being bound by Honkai, if the Honkai disappear, the concept also disappear, if Honkai being altered, the concept is also being altered. So yes it is type 3

Did you miss something ? , They never said there's concept of honkai and never bounded by honkai.

The quantum being = Concept , which born from emotions , desire , thoughts. They have a same perspective like JJK where's human can create concept by thier minds , but the concept in our questions has demonstrated to be a projector of reallity which is fair comparisom to plato cave.

It's not hard , emotions , desire , thought = quantum shadow = concept they're shared a same nature as the sea of quanta which projector of reality , also you can be type 2 by stated how transcendance between concept and reality only not by the words do you have used to call it.

Emotion, Desire and Thought are type 3 at best, actually i think it is type 4
Also when did Quantum = Concept ???
I'll point out that this isn't necessarily true for emotions and desire. Depending on how a setting treats them, they can even be Type 1.

That said, I'm not seeing what would make this brand of concept manipulation anything more than Type 3. Could someone send the main scans that suupport this?

I'll point out that this isn't necessarily true for emotions and desire. Depending on how a setting treats them, they can even be Type 1.

That said, I'm not seeing what would make this brand of concept manipulation anything more than Type 3. Could someone send the main scans that suupport this?
The concept itself have said allegedly to be a projector of reality they can even projected abstract and metaphysics to our world. This qualify for type 2 ?

Why did it vague ? , It's literally using a similar analogy like plato cave , plus the concept took a same function as the anchor point , more over ,the guy who had type 2 concept was also used same scans.

Why did it vague ? , It's literally using a similar analogy like plato cave , plus the concept took a same function as the anchor point , more over ,the guy who had type 2 concept was also used same scans.
1. All you prove is that other character needs to be scrutinized more.

2. That's an overstatement. We get one projector quote and another talking about the definition of metaphysics. Nothing more.

If you really feel it qualifies then I guess you can wait for more staff to offer input.

1. All you prove is that other character needs to be scrutinized more.

2. That's an overstatement. We get one projector quote and another talking about the definition of metaphysics. Nothing more.

If you really feel it qualifies then I guess you can wait for more staff to offer input.
1. No matter is other char or not , the matter is they've used same feat and standard of thier function.

2.i'd focus point on you , the projector was project the reality (including abstracts things) into the real world (i mean this).

Also pls reply my question properly , why did just using projection analogy is vague ? , What a feat you need more , the scans were told that the concpept treated the reality as movie on screen i always thought this is enought.

It might not be type 2, WoH main feats are not from just the quantum projection but also from the imaginary tree which be like this. Also, projection relation here is quite weird if we refer to type 2 conceptual standard of wiki.

1. No matter is other char or not , the matter is they've used same feat and standard of thier function.
I mean if they use the same feat then they should be looked at since it should likely be downgraded as well.
2.i'd focus point on you , the projector was project the reality (including abstracts things) into the real world (i mean this).

Also pls reply my question properly , why did just using projection analogy is vague ? , What a feat you need more , the scans were told that the concpept treated the reality as movie on screen i always thought this is enought.
I said the projector feat looks promising but even then the statement is just "everything is a projection of the outside world". The other two don't provide anything beyond a definition of metaphysics and some talk of reading information.

I'm not gonna take that and extrapolate Type 2 for some reason.

I can check the visual novel for more context, since I believe we only have a limited amount avaliable on the wiki. Note: I'm not well versed in the whole concept stuff so

I mean if they use the same feat then they should be looked at since it should likely be downgraded as well.

I said the projector feat looks promising but even then the statement is just "everything is a projection of the outside world". The other two don't provide anything beyond a definition of metaphysics and some talk of reading information.

I'm not gonna take that and extrapolate Type 2 for some reason.
This's not enought ? , if it not i should put it likely/possibly due to they touched a some requirement.

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

If for a concept I might summarize it like this:

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) - High manipulation of honkai energy can intervene with quantum quantity and drew power from the Quantum sea, which grant a capability to harm abstract entities like Quantum Shadow or even controls them as one's command (Tialoc is also born from Kevin). In addition, the functional of the quantum sea is a projection of information and form that stabilize the existence of bubble universes (imaginary possibilities) that operates on a different set of law, and stated to possesses an infinite amount of concepts, Furthur more, all of the said by-products are spawns of desires, thoughts, memories, or emotions of cognition upon reality. Quantum fluctuation is capable of denying or subjecting one's existence and send them into the void, includes quantum being who are pure concepts and information without physical form.

Based on Geto, this one is pretty fair enough
Then add BFR and re-add what I wrote to the post too.

If for a basic quantum control, Yes. The rest will be discussed after this one done.

It might made this thread be a big mess if we continue to claiming for type 2 concept

If for a basic quantum control, Yes. The rest will be discussed after this one done.

It might made this thread be a big mess if we continue to claiming for type 2 concept
Fair point honestly
Everything else is straight forward and agreed upon if someone wants to upgrade from Type 3 concept they can make another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back