• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Avora could control physical laws, assuming they're sustained by her is a bit bizarre since it's literal wind. Like actual physical wind and storms she created from the atmosphere. HoW controls preexisting air and air pressure nd what not
Yeah that makes sense wind at various pressures and temps as well as other factors causes clouds to exist not sustaining the clouds existence since she isn’t directly at least just a weather manipulator who just makes clouds

There is a statement that it was reaching into northern germany, so idk if the calc took that into account
Nah it didn’t it only based on it covering Oulu earlier on
But soon after it decimated many Finnish cities and as you said stretched out to Kiel in germany
Distance is about over a thousand kilometers I think and we already know the cloud height

A feat from cecil disperse the cloud is still necessary ? , I mean if we have finished the storm formation feat and got a mid or high end for each tier we can scale her to that as well.

ye someone should make an updated calc that includes it reaching from Oulu to Kiel
Actually wait I just realized Lewis said the storm crossed the Baltic Sea
Which means the eye is probably closer than that nvm RIP I guess unless I’m missing something

So it’s up to good old planet curvature to save the day
On the bright side the eye of the storm being closer to Germany means the clouds would be much thicker, since cumulonimbus clouds are 2000m tall in polar air

so the storm dispersion is Cecilia use raw power to blow it up or because of chain reaction cause by Avora death??

Either way i think we should goes at Mid end with 6-A rating

so the storm dispersion is Cecilia use raw power to blow it up or because of chain reaction cause by Avora death??

Either way i think we should goes at Mid end with 6-A rating
It was raw force logically if Avora died all it would do is stop the violent winds

Plus there isn’t really much indication she’s sustaining the clouds existence either they’re just created
Also Cecilia said that Abyss would “Blow away the foul storm”

Last edited:
0013.jpg

Su created the Seed of Sumeru which has stars in it, I forgot about that, this should be consistent with Dea Anchora, Herrscher statements and the other stuff

Su created the Seed of Sumeru which has stars in it, I forgot about that, this should be consistent with Dea Anchora, Herrscher statements and the other stuff
Well with Kevin the solution is probably something like High 1-C with Hax he was far superior to Welt anyway

Maybe we could do something similar with Su and the seed?
I’m not sure actually because it cannot be ignored entirely

Well with Kevin the solution is probably something like High 1-C with Hax

Maybe we could do something similar with Su and the seed?
I’m not sure actually because it cannot be ignored entirely
So far the high tiers all have at least solar level feats.
-> 12 year old bianca absorbing a galaxy sized universe into herself
-> 1st and 2nd herrscher having enough honkai energy to at least produce a solar system
-> kevin creating a bubble universe from his memories
-> stigmata spaces that were made by herrschers usually have starry skies
-> huas edge of taixuan
-> conceptual kick go brr
-> su's seed of sumeru, which he used to forcefully stablizie Biancas bubble universe which unlocked her DA battlesuit
-> Welt's singularity rebuild which is H1C since statements about it
-> sick welt self destruct large star level
-> ect.

stigmata spaces that were made by herrschers usually have starry skies
In the case of stigmata starry skies do we have evidence those are real stars we know Bianka’s galaxy is

with having enough Honkai energy to create a solar system a possibility is treating it the same way Jujutsu Kaisen treats it’s domain expansions
Since they would take so much energy out of the combatant they likely aren’t chucking around punches equal to that caliber all the time but they are there and can be acknowledged

Pretty sure we already accept Welts self destruct and singularity rebuild tho
The rest of the stuff I’ll let others have opinions on tho

Edit:Also completely unrelated note
Man the existence of the Honkai energy page really helped out the pages they used to be painful walls of text to read for the abilities sections lol

In the case of stigmata starry skies do we have evidence those are real stars we know Bianka’s galaxy is

with having enough Honkai energy to create a solar system a possibility is treating it the same way Jujutsu Kaisen treats it’s domain expansions
Since they would take so much energy out of the combatant they likely aren’t chucking around punches equal to that caliber all the time but they are there and can be acknowledged

Pretty sure we already accept Welts self destruct and singularity rebuild tho
The rest of the stuff I’ll let others have opinions on tho

Edit:Also completely unrelated note
Man the existence of the Honkai energy page really helped out the pages they used to be painful walls of text to read for the abilities sections lol
As for the stigmata spaces its a bit iffy, i just mentioned it as semi backing evidence.

As for the Sirin and Welt stuff I'm fairly certain their casual attacks would most likley be at a high caliber anyway (Multi-Continental to Moon Level) scaling off of a physical moon in a stigmata space being destroyed, coupled in with their max being honkai energy amount being solar (the statement was talking about their absolute base forms, not Sirins bajillion cores) if that sentence makes sense?

As for the stigmata spaces its a bit iffy, i just mentioned it as semi backing evidence.

As for the Sirin and Welt stuff I'm fairly certain their casual attacks would most likley be at a high caliber anyway (Multi-Continental to Moon Level) scaling off of a physical moon in a stigmata space being destroyed, coupled in with their max being honkai energy amount being solar (the statement was talking about their absolute base forms, not Sirins bajillion cores) if that sentence makes sense?
Oh yeah I wasn’t denying that their random attacks they throw around would still be high caliber and in Tier 6
Especially since at the time Kiana taking the energy of the 860 gigaton shockwave it was stated by Jackal
Will of the herrscher Sirin>>>Kiana in meteoric salvation
But yeah you are making sense

Oh yeah I wasn’t denying that their random attacks they throw around would still be high caliber and in Tier 6
Especially since at the time Kiana taking the energy of the 860 gigaton shockwave it was stated by Jackal
Will of the herrscher Sirin>>>Kiana in meteoric salvation
But yeah you are making sense
ye plus at that time Kiana hadn't mastered the martial arts which do give a powerup

So overall i think that these characters should have at least solar system level or H1C/H1C with Hax
Welt: already is
Kevin Kaslana: stronger than Su, could create bubble Universes from memory
Su: created the seed of Sumeru which has a starry sky and could forcefully stabilize Dudus universe
HoS: could fight Kevin and was stronger physically than Chi enhanced + Fu Hua HoV Kiana, easily beat HoR Bronya who would most likely retain Welts knowledge (as seen by Sirin gaining Welts knowledge when she absorbed Welts core)
Fu Hua: H1C with Edge of Taixuan
Chi Enhanced Kiana: full control over HoV which alone has enough energy to create a solar system sized bubble universe, and i believe Kiana still has 2 cores which would make her double that due to that statement reffering to pre-multi core sirin (if they were referring to peak sirin they would've specifically said herrscher of void or sirin)
Sirin: max energy output
Dudu: self explanatory
Bronya: HoR go brrr

So overall i think that these characters should have at least solar system level or H1C/H1C with Hax
Welt: already is
Kevin Kaslana: stronger than Su, could create bubble Universes from memory
Su: created the seed of Sumeru which has a starry sky and could forcefully stabilize Dudus universe
HoS: could fight Kevin and was stronger physically than Chi enhanced + Fu Hua HoV Kiana
Fu Hua: H1C with Edge of Taixuan, easily beat HoR Bronya who would most likely retain Welts knowledge (as seen by Sirin gaining Welts knowledge when she absorbed Welts core)
Chi Enhanced Kiana: full control over HoV which alone has enough energy to create a solar system sized bubble universe, and i believe Kiana still has 2 cores which would make her double that due to that statement reffering to pre-multi core sirin (if they were referring to peak sirin they would've specifically said herrscher of void or sirin)
Sirin: max energy output
Dudu: self explanatory
Bronya: HoR go brrr
I agree with this in the case of Kevin he’s far above Welt who has High 1-C haxes anyway

I agree with this in the case of Kevin he’s far above Welt who has High 1-C haxes anyway
Ye, also Bronya would most likely know how to self destruct and how to go H1-C since she would retain Welts memories and knowledge.

As for the others I think Su would probably be Multi-Solar System Level

As for the rest I'm fairly certain they'd range from Solar Level to H1C anyway, with Sirin most likely being Solar System Level+ since she has multiple cores and the single core of the HoV and HoR individually have that level on energy. This is consistent because at the time when Sirin fought Welt on the moon, she didn't know how to use her full power, and Fu Hua even said that she was slowly realizing how to use her full power (pre-Taixuan dropkick) which means that Sirin was growing stronger every moment

with Sirin most likely being Solar System Level+ since she has multiple cores and the single core of the HoV and HoR individually have that level on energy.
Not solar system+
the amount of energy to go from baseline to + is just too massive of a gap since due to Tier 4 and 3 using inverse square law to determine tiers the AP gaps are dumb big I’m talking Hundreds of millions of times
Su and Bianka are still 4-A because Starry sky go brrr

But definitely Solar System for Sirin at max capacity

Not solar system+
the amount of energy to go from baseline to + is just too massive of a gap since due to Tier 4 and 3 using inverse square law to determine tiers the AP gaps are dumb big I’m talking Hundreds of millions of times
Su and Bianka are still 4-A because Starry sky go brrr

But definitely Solar System for Sirin at max capacity
Bianka would be Galaxy while Su would be Multi-Solar

Now for Chi HoV and HoS I'm not really sure what to do, maybe something like Solar, possible H1C with hax?

Back