• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I think I should take “Near absolute zero” as -272 degrees

Although I forgot which region of the world Coral island was near
Was it by the Philippines?(Since all I remember is that it’s in south east Asia)Since using average temps for specific locations is usually more accurate unless the place is too big to realistically do so

Although I partially worry the feat won’t go past High 7-A or 6-C but it’s not that bad if that’s the case since it’s just environmental destruction
Actually, I just found the area, It's 790 square kilometers

Here also its coordinates too

Actually, I just found the area, It's 790 square kilometers

Here also its coordinates too
I actually found that area for the island and applied that
Same with the coordinates didn’t even get past High 7-C+ for me

Also a shame with the coordinates we didn’t get a time frame for how fast Durandal and the jets arrived in coral outside of it being brief

Btw I’m thinking of recalcing your Wendy city vaporization
Because I think there is a better method

Last edited:
I decided to recalc the Wendy feat and added another end to Sirin's Singapore bust

So here they are if you wanna look

Btw I think this is downplay because I realized Alexandra and Wanaka are just towns and not “cities”
So it either means
A:The blast radius is way bigger than I think
B:Queenstown and the towns around are bigger in Honkai Impact

Btw the nearest proper cities to queenstown are Dunedin(171km away) 255 km2 and Invercargill(153km away) 60.70 km2
So I’m gonna recalc again

Last edited:
I decided to recalc the Wendy feat and added another end to Sirin's Singapore bust

Btw I think this is downplay because I realized Alexandra and Wanaka are just towns and not “cities”
So it either means

Btw the nearest proper cities to queenstown are Dunedin(171km away) 255 km2 and Invercargill(153km away) 60.70 km2
Recalc done now
It’ll be a good upgrade for all the Likely 6-Cs

Btw guys I realized there is a speed feat I’ve seriously overlooked
When Himieko managed to react to the third herrschers lightning blast in Nagazora
Since we already accept Mei’s lightning as being real I might try calcing that
Could be a really good feat that can get a couple Honkai characters out of baseline MHS

So it either means

So it either means

Dont we have to take into account the distance between them, which would add to the calcs power?

Oh
But yeah, if my recalc gets accepted it will literally be a little over 5x higher than the current Calc
Also another thing I realized my Calc for the destruction of Mu assuming it was as small as Australia and as low altitude had incorrect conversions when it came to the square km to square meters
So actually the feat at its utmost lowest would be 4.85 Teratons and at highest would be 511 Teratons

So I’m actually thinking about putting it up for evaluation

I think it would be better if we put Edge of Taixuan to Unknown for now, since its potency is somehow quite vague(but a hax is fine I guess)

But if her kick is H1C which could translate to her raw AP, through scaling it will make almost of all character goes to H1C will make no sense

How ? She break a H1C sheild it's actually H1C (i mean not only an AP).

Not many character can withstand that kick.

Wait guys so just to recap the basic abilitiesof Honkai energy every one has it’s
Type 3 Corrupt
Life Manip
Bio Manip
Disease Manip
Corrosion Manip
Statistics amplification

While higher level users have
Matter Manip at a quantum level

Or am I forgetting more
Because I wanna start working on that Honkai Energy page
It’ll make creating new profiles a much faster process

Wait guys so just to recap the basic abilitiesof Honkai energy every one has it’s
Type 3 Corrupt
Life Manip
Bio Manip
Disease Manip
Corrosion Manip
Statistics amplification

While higher level users have
Matter Manip at a quantum level

Or am I forgetting more
Because I wanna start working on that Honkai Energy page
It’ll make creating new profiles a much faster process
Matter at quantum level?????
I think it would be: Matter Manip, Quantum Manip

Btw guys I calced Himieko reacting to the 3rd Herrscher's beam it's Massively Hypersonic Mach 111 more specifically

Note: Since her angle of movement was a 90 degree angle I kinda downplayed it hard
I can imagine it’s more around Mach 150-Mach 300 but I’ll correct it once I make it a blog post

Last edited:
But if her kick is H1C which could translate to her raw AP, through scaling it will make almost of all character goes to H1C will make no sense
Well not really, theres plenty of Higher Tiered things that are at those levels of power, its just that those sets of feats are massively above what their attacks did in physical damage to the non living matter.
I.e. Welt going beyond 11-D dimensionality, Holy Sword of Durandal being able to completely destroy things on a higher dimensional tier (of which there's 11 dimensions), Welt's Singularity Rebuild, Edge of Taixuan literally shattering the link between God (who was stated to be above everything, and has a bunch of insane statements) and Sirin which is pretty impressive, the EoT statements, The Durandal Sword being able to destroy a universe or create one (those were stated multiple times), Kevin being able to create a bubble universe without any God Keys, Sirin's most likely higher dimensional infinite corridor, the stigmata worlds being relatively large in size, Kevin being able to casually cut through black holes and was actually shattering the world bubble Su made, the fight between Rimestone Herrscher and Mei threatening to tear apart the fabric of reality, ect.

Yeah I know
Although a less related question that probably sounds like it’s out of nowhere that I need to ask is

With Avrora’s storm when Cecilia killed her, did the shockwave of her Black Abyss going through her disperse the storm or was Avrora sustaining the clouds existence and they dissipated when she died
Because on reread it seems more like the former

Plus based on the storms size from 51km up on Helios it looks like a good feat if it is the former

"Need" why ? It's an important detail ?
Well yeah if the existence of the storm was just being sustained and killing avrora somehow made the clouds vanish then it’s not a feat anymore really
But if the clouds were dispersed via physical force it’s a feat that could yield pretty high

Although a less related question that probably sounds like it’s out of nowhere that I need to ask is

With Avrora’s storm when Cecilia killed her, did the shockwave of her Black Abyss going through her disperse the storm or was Avrora sustaining the clouds existence and they dissipated when she died
Because on reread it seems more like the former

Plus based on the storms size from 51km up on Helios it looks like a good feat if it is the former
Avora could control physical laws, assuming they're sustained by her is a bit bizarre since it's literal wind. Like actual physical wind and storms she created from the atmosphere. HoW controls preexisting air and air pressure nd what not

Avora could control physical laws, assuming they're sustained by her is a bit bizarre since it's literal wind. Like actual physical wind and storms she created from the atmosphere. HoW controls preexisting air and air pressure nd what not
So unless there's actual proof that she was sutaining them I don't see why it wouldn't be real clouds nd what not

Back