• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura vs Bolas...... Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
I will come back to vote later, but seriously this thread is long so I will vote later.

(Mostly just made that comment so I can comment later after i get the vote count and read the thread.)

KinkiestSins said:
Whats the count?
Bolas FRA even if there is no reasons for him above lol.
There are reasons in his favor.

And they are above you.

It's just that those reasons haven't been impliemented into a vote.

Also bump

You can't necro a thread that's only Mostly Dead.

Mandatory Clip.

The Princess Bride (8 12) Movie CLIP - Miracle Max (1987) HD
The Princess Bride (8 12) Movie CLIP - Miracle Max (1987) HD

Not sure why Bolas FRA is a thing when the counterargument hasn't been debunked, in comparison to the reasoning...

Because we need to stall for Azzy ovo

But yeah, even if this is old, we should still wait, or at least remake this.

I vote Homura, I don't see Bolas dealing with law manip or drain.

Also on a side note, I notice almost all Homura 2-A threads have speed equalized, even against SMT. Is omniprescense that much of a stomp, or are there other reasons?

Can you please stop for a moment and notice that the "reasons for bolas" (because he was explaining things, and even then he never voted) given by azzy are at best pointing to an inconclusive as he has no way around her law manip and the best he can do is incap her at the same time if he uses the right ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back