• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this seems fine.

My one reservation at the moment would be that UKG's regen feat sounds more like relatively powerful Mid-Godly than full on High-Godly.

Yes, a person who leads with Mindscrew with no resistance against a 2A who is able to reverse it may be able to resist mindscrew.

You know Damn well Bolas still wins that match and these abilities are irrelevant to how he wins that match. You don't want people to spam Homura, yet by removing the losses you are making people want to make her lose, restarting the spam. There's zero reason to remove a loss over some powerful but irrelevant abilities making people want to spam Homura again.....

As for the revision I agree, but shouldn't Bebe get MHS+ for blitzing Mami? Something even Kyuko couldn't do?

Nah, Kal let them continue, its not like they can get forced not to do PMMM spite threads huh?

SomebodyData said:
Nah, Kal let them continue, its not like they can get forced not to do PMMM spite threads huh?
Or just outright leave one so the obvious matchups don't get spammed again.....

@Azzy

Wouldn't being destroyed alongside the multiverse be High-Godly?

@Gar

Not sure about Charlotte. On one hand she did blitzed Mami but the fact that it happened to begin with was because Mami was off guard (which is also why she beats Charlotte fairly regularly in spin-offs)

Kaltias said:
@Azzy
Only if you're destroyed on a level at least an infinity higher than yourself. Case and point, Swamp Thing, who regen'd from the DC multiverse, which consists of many many higher dimensions, getting completely wiped.

Kaltias said:
@Azzy
Traditionally, the requirement is for most of your setting as a whole to get wiped out. Like with the Crimson King potentially regenerating from the collapse of the Dark Tower, which would wipe out all worlds and levels of existence, leaving only the Prim.

The feat could be High-Godly, but I'd need further context and preferably relevant links to make that call.

I mean, that sounds about right, the World of the Witches was the only setting until the World of the Wraiths came about.

Well the "World of Witches" that Madoka rewrote is the old infinite multiverse (given that we know from Tamura that Madoka was affecting the multiverse at large) which is the entire setting

If it helps here are the links for the Wraith Arc (it's in the penultimate/latest chapter if memory serves that they explain the World of Wraith and World of Witches)

I can give the individual scans tomorrow if needed

I'm aware. But unless I'm forgetting something, Madoka didn't simply delete the entire multiverse and then create a new one from nothing. She rewrote a key law/concept in the old multiverse, which resulted in it being rewritten.

This is usually a small difference, but a key one in a case of determining high-end Mid-Godly or basic High-Godly.

The word here would probably be overwrite rather than rewrite from what I understand here, since the old multiverse is explicitly a non-existent location now rather than simply being rewritten. Which means that it was, by all means, destroyed and essentially replaced with another rather than being altered and rebooted. Kal can provide scans tomorrow if you need more info. The way it happened in PMMM is more akin to deleting it via overwriting it than rewriting it. (There is also the fact that Madoka added in stuff like Wraiths, and officially she only manipulated the multiverse once, so assuming it was rewritten, it would mean she rewrote it twice, which is not supported at all.)

I will wait for scans, then. To be High-Godly, the process would have to go something along the lines of: old multiverse is erased -> UKG erased along with old multiverse -> UKG regenerates -> new multiverse is created.

Switching the order of the last two steps would also possibly work. The key would be that at some point, there was nothing, as opposed to one multiverse leading into another.

F4189501-D28D-453B-AD38-10A010248018
Homura the non-existent multiverse. Note here how if it was rewritten, then it wouldn't have been destroyed, simply altered.

AD08FCE9-7BDD-412D-9E41-10526747E9BB
EB0FA73E-6170-4D95-9D5D-E3BFBFABFEC7
Straight up say that the World of the Wraiths will have the same future as that of the Witches, which as we know considering Kriemhild, is destruction, not rewriting.

These may not be the scans Kal was referring to tho, so I would wait for him.

I don't believe any of those show "everything has been destroyed and there's nothing left". Just that the world of the Witches was destroyed, which is true, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'll wait for Kal, then.

Wasnt the world of the witches destroyed by witch Madoka?

Does that imply the wrath thingies would eventually grow up to become as strong as her?

You mean like absolute annihilation of everything in that world?

@Azzy assuming you're asking me what, I'm just asking if it has to be absolute annihilation of everything levels.

@SD

I was asking Marco, actually.

Though to answer your question, what I was referring to earlier isn't just that one multiverse is destroyed and another takes its place, but that one is destroyed, leaving absolutely nothing behind, before another is created in its place.

Oh, good then, because according to the third scan, the World of the Wraiths would have had the same fate as that of the Witches, in which, False Madoka states would be the complete annihilation of everything with nothing left.

Also it is stated in that same scan Madoka created the World of the Wraiths, not simply rewriting the old one.

@SD

I'm not sure if I'm being very clear with what I'm asking, but I'm not just asking for "the multiverse was destroyed". I'm asking to see the point, or reference to the point, where nothing exists. Because that's how we would determine High-Godly.

I'm not sure what you're asking then? I thought you were not accepting it from thinking its rewriting, so I showed it being explicitly saying it was destroyed and then a new multiverse was created.

I think you want evidence of there being a point before it was created but after the original one was destroyed right? If so, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdRTUTBwLfc

I think its obvious they can only modify the world, absolutely destroying everything seems like PIS based on those scans

What I am asking for is there being a point where nothing exists.

Using other examples under the High-Godly regen level, something like the Dark Tower being completely destroyed or the DC multiverse being erased on all levels.

Then to show me where the character being proposed as having High-Godly regen, in this case UKG, regenerates during this point of nothingness.

Failing that, regenerating back into a completely separate reality could also be a possibility, as long as it has no connection to the old reality.

@Marco the joke is kinda dead at this point, tell me if you're not joking tho.

@Azzy nothing, including Madokami? If so then that doesn't happen. Excluding Madokami, there was the scene I showed, it was after the multiverse was made obsolete, (so there is nothing) but before the new world had been made.

UKG doesn't regen on screen.

UKG regens in the World of the Witches after it becomes non-existent, so that's a no as well.

Guessing we might have to wait for Kal for now

Also where does the no reset even if it destroys the original requirement come from? I ask because not only is it not on the Regen page, but one of the example characters had experienced to get their level of regen, that being Yggdrasil (Digimon) from what I understand from their profiles.

Relevant scans:

Homura differentiates between old and new "world" with the old one being that of witches. Opens the portal of the shield. She refers to what Madoka did (so it is related to the multiverse)

That place inside is the obsolete timeline. The World of Wraiths being completely destroyed is the same as the world of witches.

As for UKG regenerating, we don't see it happening on screen. We do know that she was destroyed when Madoka overwrote the multiverse and that she regenerated in the World of Witches (Due to being unable to exist in the World of Wraiths where the concept of "witches" itself doesn't exist, also the only real way to escape the obsolete timeline is Homura's shield).

The scans from Tamura about the whole multiverse being affected at once are needed?

In the meantime i'll perform the other edits given that they are unanimously accepted

Also, don't want to derail, but restricted Tart managed to one shot Lapi's witch form who has 7-B dura. So "At least 7-B"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back