• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Homura should have Law Manipulation from being able to manipulate Ultimate Madoka.(Looking from how Law Manipulation is described, it seems a tad above Conceptual Manipulation, but I'm not entirely sure.) Madoka was able to also manipulate laws in the original series as well.

It should also be noted she can use this ability's Power Nullification aspect, as shown we she cut off Sayaka Miki's and Nagisa Momoe's Law of Cycles abilities.

This part has been discussed quite frequently in the wiki, which is the question of whether or not Homura herself is now a concept. Through looking at the dialogue in the end of Rebellion:

Homura Evidence

Kyubey: "The world is being rewritten... Does this mean a new principle has been born into this universe?"

Homura: "You don't remember the last time this happened, do you? Well, this is the second time I've seen this."

Homura: "I'm an existence called "Evil" now. And if Evil is supposed to disrupt the Divine and be a force of chaos, it's only natural for me to upset the laws of a god."
Given how Homura mentions this is a repeat of what happened (Referencing Madoka's transformation into Godhood), and declaring herself to now be the existence of evil, it is essentially confirmed that she is at least similar to Ultimate Madoka, in the sense that she is a conceptual deity at the very least, which would grant her Immortality (Type 3) from Regenerationn (Mid-Godly [Embodies the concept of evil, which needs to be destroyed to truly kill her.), Non-Corporeal, and Abstract Existence.

The biggest addition to Homura however, is the fact that she had torn Madoka Kaname out of... Madoka Kaname. At first, this was assumed as just Power Drain, however, Homura then states the following when confronting Sayaka Miki: "The piece that used to be Madoka, before she ceased to exist." The implication here is slightly different, she didn't just power drain Madoka Kaname, she took the Madoka before the events of the main series. This is despite the fact that Ultimate Madoka has Acausality, and perhaps the most potent showing of her conceptual manipulation.

Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche should have Regenerationn (High-Godly) for being destroyed by Ultimate Madoka and for being in the World of the Witches, which was overwritten and erased by Ultimate Madoka, all in her 5-B tier, yet coming back.

Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe should have Blessed from Ultimate Madoka.

Given the connection between a crystallized magical girl and their memories, their power drain resistance should also apply to memory manip, we also see this happen in the end of Rebellion.

Suzune Amano is easily capable of blitzing magical girls, and according to Arisa, another magical girl in the series, even if 2 fellow magical girls and herself attacked Suzune, they would all be blitzed with relative ease, which should put her at Massively Hypersonic+

Homura also confirms the Law of Cycles resides in Heaven, which should be the higher plane Kyubey mentioned back in the PMMM tv series. Given this, shouldn't Tart's BFR be "upgraded" accordingly?

In Conclusion:

Crystalized Magical Girls: Unconventional Resistance to Memory Manipulation

Suzune Amano: Massively Hypersonic+

Homura Akemi: Law Manipulation (Which also grants conceptual Power Nullification), advanced Conceptual Manipulation (Can ignore Acausality and rip out beings from concepts, even if they are the concept themself.), Immortality (Type 3), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly, Embodies the cconcept of evil, which needs to be destroyed to truly kill her.), Non-Corporeal, Abstract Existence.

Madoka Kaname: Law Manipulation

Ultimate Kriemhild Gretche: Regenerationn (High-Godly), Law Manipulation.

Sayaka Miki and Nagisa Momoe: Blessed

Tart: Advanced BFR

I agree with the downgrades, especially Low 2-C Akuma Homura

I already approved this stuff in our conversation so of course I support it

I don't know if it technically counts, but would being the concept of evil itself qualify you for Abstract Existence possibly?

Also I think Kyubey said something when she rewrote the universe that all of the laws were changing again, but I'm not entirely sure. That could be also some more evidence for the Law Manipulation.

Yeah, I thought so but Kal is iffy on that. I might make a latter thread about that.

I'm a bit iffy on Law manipulation for homura since she was mind haxing Madoka from what I've read. Everything else looks alright.

In verse concept manip is treated as the same as law manip anyway.

Madoka embodies both a law and a concept and Homura had to mess up both

@Kal added Abstract Existence, checked around and it does seem being the concept of something automatically qualifies that like Galaxian said.

I mean I don't have an issue with abstract Homura.

My issue was considering it on the same level as Madoka's

Oh, I thought you were counting abstract existence when you said you were only okay with regen.

Also, that's a pet peeve of mine, but no "advanced" in front of the concept manip. Explaining her feats with it is enough

I'm just using the advanced to show its just more powerful than its currently accepted as.

Time to say goodbye to Homura's amazing record. If Homulily also somehow gets upgraded in the future than I'm pretty sure Homura is guaranteed to be kicked off the best win to loss ratio throne.

WRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY! NO ONE HIDES AN UPGRADE IN A DOWNGRADE!

Starts Inuyashiki'ing everything up

Oh also this seems reasonable

What about using another character for once? I don't know, UKG for example

I will, I didn't say I'll remake them immediately albeit I disagree with removing some of them.

99% percent sure those abilities don't mean anything if she mindfucks herself at the start of the match.

Nah.

It'll be hilarious to have Bolas kick her Arse a THIRD TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back