• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Upgrade discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the rest of you also think that I should delete those pages?

I'm currently checking all the modified pages to be sure that we didn't forgot anything nor made an edit mistake btw.

Thank you for being thorough.

You can tell me here when you are all done and I should delete those pages.

Just overlooked and edited every Homestuck pages, it seems that everything is fine (didn't looked the 2 gangs, since they'll be deleted).

If someone else could overlook too to be sure, it would be very helpful.

I'll be able to edit Feferi during lunch, then we can talk about Midnight Crew and Alternian Empire and if they get deleted or not

"Should be higher than most of the other troll" or "should be close to Equius" is enough I think.

Btw, since these revisions are nearly reaching their end, thanks to everyone who participate during them and I hope that the 2 or 3 later revisions will work as good as these ones.

Do we take classpects into account and extrapolate them into the characters?

Eg, Eridan= "Prince of Hope" = Destroyer of Hope (or Destroys through Hope), Hope described here as being things like positive emotions, imagination, belief, etc

0ÒâøÒâ½Òé╣ÒâòÒéíÒâ½Òé│Òâ│Õ░åÞ╗ì0 said:
Do we take classpects into account and extrapolate them into the characters?
Eg, Eridan= "Prince of Hope" = Destroyer of Hope (or Destroys through Hope), Hope described here as being things like positive emotions, imagination, belief, etc
We don't give abilities not shown except if they're implied if it's what you mean.

However Hope aspect is confirmed to mainly being about how imagination/belief and how translate into concepts like luck, magic, etc... (litteraly).

I agree with the deletion of MC for the reason already mentionned.

I also agree with the deletion of the Alternian Empire if it doesn't give anything that trolls doesn't already have.

I don't see it as unnecessary, just poorly formatted. It shoud be give a proper civilization page rather than it's current jumbled mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back