• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Upgrade discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadistic Sleuth said:
I have edited these four profiles here, following the CEM.
I also linked this thread to the Edit summary
The justification for Bec Noir should more be "can move in the Furhest Ring, a place beyond linear time and space".

And the "unknown" speed for Vriska and Jade should be "At least Subsonic", scaling to John, Rose, Kanaya, etc...

Didn't looked the powers/abilities but it seems good (edit: don't forget to add that every blood starting from jade/teal is immune to mind control like Vriska's one, I saw that Vriska didn't have the precision).

You forgot to change Jade's base durability too.

Also for the God Tiers, the immortality, resu, and regen should be:

"Immortality (Type 1, 4 and 8; can't die as long as her/his death isn't "Just" or "Heroic"), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly)." with the resurrection being suppressed

Many pages have it said in different manners so having only one should be better.

After the updates are completely done, yes, but it is best to wait for now.

I agree with the speed yeah.

However pls don't add any Epilogues info, it'll be for another revision.

Andrew didn't killed Doc btw, said by WoG, he likely should stay unknown until Epilogues revision (High 4-C ghost is fine tho)

Thank you.

Are you willing to make corrections to the pages that you already edited?

I think the part mentionning John being able to fight Epilogues!Lord English should still be removed, since his "weakened" key doesn't exist, the justification shouldn't be here for now.

Btw John is like one of the only important stuff for the Epilogues revisions.

+ Dad's done.

Large Star level for both, I can update her profile tommorow if you want.

Edit: Just forgot I didn't talk about how Terezi should possibly be 2-A, I'll correct this in the Epilogues revision.

It should have some changes yeah, mainly mentionning that she can hurt and overpower Base Gamzee pretty easily.

Nepeta's AP/Striking/Durability should be High 7-A, likely 6-C

Eridan's durability should be the same.

So, uh, why doesn't Base Dave have Time Clones under his powers and abilities? It's literally one of his most used powers.

How much progress have you all made with the revisions?

Currently revising Aranea Serket

Bilious Slick, Bro, Liv Tyler, Calliope, Cherubs, Davesprite, Equius Zahhak, Roxy Lalonde, Snowma, Feferi Peixes, and Tavros Nitram are the ones that have not been edited yet. All others have been revised

It has been agreed to terminate The Felt page, and I feel like we should terminate Midnight Crew (Because it's just spades slick, who already has a page, and a bunch of other characters who don't have much revelance), and Alternian Empire (Which is just a composite troll page, and looks like a monster to revise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back