• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck High tiers Upgrade

(Please excuse my grammar if it sucks)

Alright. Here goes nothing.

Let's take a look at the Furthest Ring:
5527468-furthest_ring.jpg

So, the Furthest ring is a "Infinite timeless space" that is "untouched by each session"

Before we get to the AP upgrades, let's quickly resolve speed:

Teh High tiers: MFTL+ -----> Immeasurable

Bec Moved in it. IIRC, Moving in a Infinite Timeless structure that is Transcendent of all Universes would qualify for Immeasurable. Bec (and All whom scale to him) should have their speed Upgraded to Immeasurable

Now, for the AP

Tier: Possibly High 3-A, At least Low 2-C, and At least 2-C (damn these character's tiering varies) ----> High 2-A and at least High 2-A

According to the Wiki, Homestuck has Infinite Universes. If we take this to account, the furthest ring should be a High 2-A sturcture because it is "untouched" by all universes, implying it transcends them. The Green sun exist smack-dab in the middle of TFR (the furthest ring), and All gaurdians are powered by it. Thus the Gaurdians are High 2-A. Since Doc said the Bec is Superior to him (and we can say his word is reliable because he is a Nigh-Omniscient being, Mind you.), Bec (and all whom scale) will have an "At least High 2-A" rating (except for John [and whom scale to him] whom barely harmed him, which would just simply take out the "At least" in his tier, which is a normal High 2-A)

Summary: High tiers should be Either High 2-A or At least High 2-A and should have Immeasurable speed.

Again, Sorry if this is sloppy.

In fact, the whole verse need a revision (like, really everyone in it). But actually all response for Homestuck's revisions (including this one, who was already proposed) are "wait for Azatoth's CRT".

Concerning the topic itself, I'm not sure if "untouched" can be considered like transcending, especially when Andrew already mentionned 5th dimension without talking about the Furhest Ring (in his discussion with Caliborn, when he said that he will kill him).

I think "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A" should be the best.

YuriAkuto said:
Concerning the topic itself, I'm not sure if "untouched" can be considered like transcending, especially when Andrew already mentionned 5th dimension without talking about the Furhest Ring (in his discussion with Caliborn, when he said that he will kill him).
Can I have the Links Plz?

Back