• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hokage minato tier upgrade

Here they say that Alive Minato is the strongest shinobi that has ever lived and Madara is mentioned before and Madara and Hashirama are in the forum High 6B with this statement Hokage Minato and Sarutobi should be High 6 B at least

that good 2008 vintage , perfect for scaling.

Now, where is that "madara is as strong as nappa" one, this is not over.

Iirc there was a revision in which this statement was either proven to be or likely be a fake statement, or simply not applicable due to when the statement was made. But I’ll let Slayer comment on that.

Yeah, this gets a big no-no from me.

I never managed to find a source for it after extensive research. Neither could @MinatoSparkle, and we all know his ass was motivated for obvious reasons.

This actually used to be in his justification, but Sparkle and I decided it was best to remove it until a proper source was procured, which unfortunately never materialized.

With all of that being said, even if that statement was totally legitimate, I'd still fully reject this thread.
Assuming that it's valid, this statement was made in 2008. Meaning that it's a piece of (AT BEST) secondary canon that came before most of Madara, Hashirama, AND Minato's feats, scaling, and lore were largely introduced. Prior to the War Arc, these three had hardly anything I'd call concrete.

Once we do reach the War Arc, it's made abundantly clear that Madara and Hashirama are on a different level in terms of the sheer power of their Jutsu. These two are stronger than full power Kurama with their Megazords. This is Minato vs 50% Kurama, for comparison....

Minato's portrayal is more consistently in the standard Bijū level tier. He's compared to people like the Raikage, Orochimaru, and old Hiruzen, rather than Madara and Hashirama's strongest ninjutsu. All of his lore and feats (mostly lore, cause his ass is featless AP wise, let's be fr) point towards this being his level, and that's ignoring the stuff that can kinda go against even that...

So, yeah, I fully reject this.

Yeah, this gets a big no-no from me.

I never managed to find a source for it after extensive research. Neither could @MinatoSparkle, and we all know his ass was motivated for obvious reasons.

This actually used to be in his justification, but Sparkle and I decided it was best to remove it until a proper source was procured, which unfortunately never materialized.

With all of that being said, even if that statement was totally legitimate, I'd still fully reject this thread.
Assuming that it's valid, this statement was made in 2008. Meaning that it's a piece of (AT BEST) secondary canon that came before most of Madara, Hashirama, AND Minato's feats, scaling, and lore were largely introduced. Prior to the War Arc, these three had hardly anything I'd call concrete.

Once we do reach the War Arc, it's made abundantly clear that Madara and Hashirama are on a different level in terms of the sheer power of their Jutsu. These two are stronger than full power Kurama with their Megazords. This is Minato vs 50% Kurama, for comparison....

Minato's portrayal is more consistently in the standard Bijū level tier. He's compared to people like the Raikage, Orochimaru, and old Hiruzen, rather than Madara and Hashirama's strongest ninjutsu. All of his lore and feats (mostly lore, cause his ass is featless AP wise, let's be fr) point towards this being his level, and that's ignoring the stuff that can kinda go against even that...

So, yeah, I fully reject this.
Girl ate and left no crumbs

Obviously, I agree with Slayer in that I disagree with the OP.

This is Minato vs 50% Kurama, for comparison....

Angry Angry Emoji Sticker - Angry Angry emoji Mad - Discover & Share GIFs

Anyways I agree Minato isn't Founders level but don't disrespect my goat rahhh

Back