• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck CRT but I forgot how the powerscaling chain went please help

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
So, way back when I used to be more active with HS-related threads, I made some calcs that I never published.

Recently (AKA, a few hours before writing this), I refined these calcs and published them here, but comically it's been so long since I did anything HS related (Hell, I haven't even started reading Homestuck^2) that I literally forgot how the scaling chain went and only remember the direct cases.

Anyway:
*Sollux gets upgraded to High 6-A and Massively FTL+
*Gamzee gets upgraded to High 6-A.
*The meteor that Bro cut should get a recalc.

Second, third and fourth were already dismissed as unusable already. Several times.

The second was rejected for being a black hole, no one calculated the explosion that takes place right before as far as I'm aware.

Not sure of what are the reasons for the third and fourth to be rejected.

The "explosion" is the black hole creaction. That's not calcable as far as I know. Also Gamzee never was shown to actually tank anything, with his plot armor being a more logic reason.

Non linear space and time, speeds and distance being called bs, receiving help from a 2-A to 1-A being and the fact that ot breaks the standard as far as Ik are one among many.
This same meteor did pass through Dream Bubbles after all, despite them being bigger than Genesis Frog.

I'm also gonna point out that these might be outliers even without that, as High 6-A is massively above all the other Tier 8 feats they have.

Edit: Just saw the Bro's meteor thing.

The "explosion" is the black hole creaction. That's not calcable as far as I know. Also Gamzee never was shown to actually tank anything, with his plot armor being a more logic reason.
The explosion has a calculable effect: Spreading the debries of LOTAK at Massively Hypersonic speeds. If Gamzee was in the surface of LOTAK and is still alive, then he scales.
Non linear space and time, speeds and distance being called bs, receiving help from a 2-A to 1-A being and the fact that ot breaks the standard as far as Ik are one among many.
This same meteor did pass through Dream Bubbles after all, despite them being bigger than Genesis Frog.
I mean even the light of the Green Sun can cross the Furthest Ring, and light isn't immeasurable.
I'm also gonna point out that these might be outliers even without that, as High 6-A is massively above all the other Tier 8 feats they have.
I guess it being an outlier is still possible, then it would be 7-B via redirecting the meteors during The Reckoning, which are bigger than the ones that are caught by Skaia's portals.

The explosion has a calculable effect: Spreading the debries of LOTAK at Massively Hypersonic speeds. If Gamzee was in the surface of LOTAK and is still alive, then he scales.
Except that this is supposed to bring him to Earth C, not damage him. Not to mention the outlier-ish part or the fact that he has his litteral plot armor making so that he just has to reach Caliborn.
I mean even the light of the Green Sun can cross the Furthest Ring, and light isn't immeasurable.
1-A light
I guess it being an outlier is still possible, then it would be 7-B via redirecting the meteors during The Reckoning, which are bigger than the ones that are caught by Skaia's portals.
Idk about the meteor. I'm not good enough to know the difference between this calc and this one.

The difference is that the second assumes that the scene is playing in real time, instead of being slowed down so you can properly see what's going on.

Also, we have confirmation for the light of the green sun being made of regular photons. 1-A photons?

Back