• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1- They aren't stated. As far as I know they're Low 1-C for encompassing Frogs.

2- Frogs are inside Bubbles so yeah.

But i don't think the cracks of an infinite realm is a good size comparison anyway.

1. Idk if encompassing is a good transcendence justif.

2. In collide, the cracks didn't seem to strech on the whole furthest ring, the main point is that those cracks are huge compared to dream bubbles, and yet the green sun was visible next to them.

1. Idk either, wasn't the one who put it

2 Not sure if visuals are really reliable

Oh boy i smell a small downgrade coming.

Good, we gotta revise the horrorterros (except the low 1-A ones) tiers, gonna try to pixel scale the smaller and middling dudes size.

But aren't visuals the reason the bubbles are as big as the frogs?

Last edited:
Frogs are directly inside them, it's not really a size comparison like putting to things against another.

What are the conclusions here so far?

I think we need more staff to accept the changes, my horrorterros calc is waiting evaluation and we might downgraded everything related to dream bubbles into 2-A, which isn't much, i only remember one of the horrorterrors' key having it.

I think we need more staff to accept the changes, my horrorterros calc is waiting evaluation and we might downgraded everything related to dream bubbles into 2-A, which isn't much, i only remember one of the horrorterrors' key having it.
Most changes are quite minor tho.

I think the OP did a great job with the revisions, especially with the canonicity blog.

Thank you. This can probably be applied then.

I will unlock them, as long as the page titles work for my automated script.

Tell me here when you are done.

Last edited:
No problem. Should I lock the profile pages and this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back