• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Naruto

2. Hashirama

3. Minato

4. Hiruzen

5. Tobirama

6. Kakashi

7. Tsunade

Using some god of shinobi stuff i can see hiruzen being above minato and hashirama but i dont agree because of feats and some statements

1 - Naruto (lol)

2 - Hashirama / 2 MS Kakashi (In raw power)

3 - Edo Minato

4 - Tobirama / Alive Minato / Maybe Peak Hiruzen ?

5 - 1 MS War Arc Kakashi

6 - Alive&Old Hiruzen / Hokage Kakashi

7 - Tsunade

id have minato above hiruzen because of the night kurama attacked the village as well as anko and hiruznes statements in part 1

1.Naruto

2.Hashirama

3.Tobirama

4.Minato/Kakashi/Hiruzen

5.Tsunade

All versions are alive,Kakashi is at his peak with One Sharingan,Hiruzen is young and Minato doesn't have Kurama.

Tobirama will murder Minato with mid diff probably.

Murder minato? Lore fests and statements support minato> tobirama and Prime hiruzen>tobirama

Tobirama is stronger,smarter has more and better techniques.

Minato's only advantage is higher speed,but Tobirama still would be able to keep up with him.

Stronger as in AP wise? Smarter I'd give minato it took the whole series for people to figure out how to get past kamui where as minato figured it out in like a minute They pretty much have the same moves except tobirama has water style and minato has a better ftg summonings sealings and rasengan

Tobirama is like waaaay smarter.

And yes,stronger AP wise,especially physically.In addition to everything I said he also has more chakra and better stamina.

I definitely can't get behind way smarter Physically I can agree to, AP wise debatable Chakra and stamina I'm definitely going minato, he warped away 2 prime kurama Biju bombs summoned bunta used rasengan and spammed ftg and STILL had enough energy to split kurama into 2 halves and seal him

I know I was naming feats minato did in one night, he had the reserves to still split kurama on his death even after everything he did prior

Why are we counting Kakashi with his MS when its about tiering Hokages? He is still above Tsunade but can't be having him there for the wrong reasons.

1) Naruto

2) Prime Hiruzen

3) Hashirama

4) Minato

5) Hokage Kakashi

6) Tobirama

7) Tsunade

Hiruzen as we saw him in the show is below Kakashi FYI

Adult Naruto

DMS Kakashi

Hashirama

Minato (even without Kyuubi I think is stronger than Tobirama and Prime Hiruzen)

Prime Hiruzen

Tobirama

Old Hiruzen

Tsunade

Hokage Kakashi

Naruto

DMS Kakashi

Prime Hiruzen (I think that's been retconned)

Hashirama

Minato

Tobirama

Old Hiruzen

Tsunade

Hokage Kakashi

1. Naruto

2. Hashirama

3. Minato

4. Hiruzen

5. Tobirama

6. Hokage Kakashi (DMS is number 2)

7. Tsunade

Kakashi one shouldnt have MS in this and that still wouldnt let him beat Hashirama since one Hashi has clones himself that only Madara was able to tell the difference from and two Hashirama would be able to just summon a forest underneath Kakashi and crush him.

No way is Hiruzen superior to Hashi. Statement cannot be legitimate, there's no real proof of it.

@Kidkinsey Minato is rated likey 7A and Rel+ while Tobirama is rated atleast 7A and atleast rel+ , but that's just base form comparison

Tbf, the statement came from Iruka during a school lesson and we know from Madara that the First Hokage never really went all out on anybody (besides Madara and maybe Tailed Beasts).

Ssr4vegito said:
@Kidkinsey
Minato is rated likey 7A and Rel+ while Tobirama is rated atleast 7A and atleast rel+ , but that's just base form comparison
what in the realm of nitpicky lmao

S tier: Naruto

A tier: Hashirama

B tier: Minato, Hirzuen

C tier: Kakashi, Tsunade, and Tobirama

not counting Perfect Susanoo Kakashi because that was a temp power up and Hokage Kakashi lacks all of that.

I don't see how Old Hiruzen should be above Tobirama , both Hiruzen and Minato seemed anazed and scared by Tobirama's power

Hiruzen fought weaker version of edo Hashi and Tobi , they were much cliser to full power when reanimated during the war and that's been clearly stated in the series

Ssr4vegito said:
Hiruzen fought weaker version of edo Hashi and Tobi , they were much cliser to full power when reanimated during the war and that's been clearly stated in the series
That is True, but it still was a version even if way weaker of Hashirama (Who Was said to be the strongest ninja in the moment) and Tobirama (the best water user in Naruto)

Back