• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitmen are against the law, Agent 47 vs Law Enforcer

This is so incredibly close my god.

I... I might actually give this to LE. Agent 47 is immensely skilled, but so is LE at max skill. Basically anything Agent 47 can do in this fight, LE can also do and is even smarter than 47 which is an accomplishment in itself.

47 still has some advantages though. He has instinct which LE can't copy or easily overcome. He has that regen which makes it harder to kill him, and he is arguably more experienced. However, while Instinct is gonna be an issue for LE it's something he should be able to work around eventually. With prep, LE can come up with something even 47 would struggle to combat, and eventually with his intellect he should be able to just overcome 47

So while it's close, I give it to LE with a LOT of diffculty

Since it's not mentioned whether 47 can use nukes, no, he can't.

Oh wait. 47 has minor precog. That's gonna give him an idea of where to go, and with 47 being the embodiment of stealth as is, he could just sneak his way through, give them poisoned food, drinks or anything of the sort and end it there, but he's gonna have to be super careful about this. People are really forgetting that most of 47's best kills are via stealth, and Instinct helps 47 not only designate weak-spots, but also figure out items of interest and how to exploit them to his advantage.

Also, 47 at his peak has no problems blowing up buildings with just a few packs of C4, so I doubt nukes are even gonna be necessary.

But as Arsenal said, this is incredibly close. So I think I might go for 47 here, high difficulty.

While 47 has access to nukes I don't see a reason for him to launch them in this case. Also this match is literally in canon No.47 vs No.48 (Without there being the other 10 "Agent 48" clones being there. Mark Parchezzi 3 Included) all over again except 47's target is more intelligent than him, has better stamina, and has free will.

He can figure out where trails are created several seconds (Possibly even half a minute) before the guys come to that designated spot.

Yup, it definitely would. It helped out a lot when ICA agents were constantly on his trail and he had the entire USA's police force on a manhunt for him.

Last question (hopefully)

Do the threads just show where the opponent is going? Or doesn't it also show what they're gonna do as well

Mostly where they are going. 47 can't use precog for combat purposes.

Not like it will matter. 47 prefers stealth more than open confrontations. Something the Law Enforcer really can't figure out unless he's got access to entire databases, security cameras or first-hand knowledge of what he looks like, but then again, even ICA enforcers can't figure out 47 in disguises unless you're really close to them.

LE is a super genius though so if he's looking for 47, he's the most likely to find him. But yeah that instinct seems to give 47 a big edge. Switching to 47 high difficulty

To top that off, at his peak even cameras can't capture him at this point. 47's existence in of itself in lore is considered a myth. Not many people even in Providence(Besides 1 specifically I can recall) know what he looks like.

Ironically @KLOL ICA Enforcers couldn't figure out 47 in disguises even when given his physical appearance in Absolution.

TheGodAboveMarvel said:
Ironically @KLOL ICA Enforcers couldn't figure out 47 in disguises even when given his physical appearance in Absolution.
I noted that part LOL

I remember there was a nuke scene in Absolution where you could shoot the tip of the active nuke and blow up the whole place(With Lynch in the scene hundreds of kilometers away). Of course the mission fails after that. Hell you could kill Kane and Lynch in Absolution Albeit they put up somewhat of a fight(Kane specifically in hand to hand combat).

Anyway back to the topic: Does 47 get Lucas Gray to help him out for intel wise since he has prep?

Most likely not but wouldn't matter. 47 on his lonesome can do a lot within one hour.

SBA dictates Central Pahk.

Plenty of opportunities for 47 to exploit New York.

Enhanced senses, precognition; poison, electricity, and fire manipulation. I'd give this one to 47. BTW why don't law enforcers in sims have tasers? As I was saying, 47 for better arsenal.

@KLOL Off topic but 47 has access to Elephant Rifle from Blood Money. 47 FRA. Even 47 has a infinite inventory going off HITMAN 2016-2019, Blood money(For the most part) and Contracts. Hell via Blood money he carries an infinite amount of coins. How strong are those tasers that Sim has? Blood money guidebook sca

It kinda is, because unlike GTA, Hitman really doesn't have any indication of having any references to hammerspace.

Not like it will matter, because 47 is versatile enough to counter most of the tech the Law Enforcer can throw at him, not to mention that even those who have exact details of 47's appearance can't recognize him properly from distances (Up close, it takes them considerable amounts of time).

Considering how usual IOI took that route and how they might do the same for the next HITMAN while considering it's gonna be season 3 at this point you could safely assume it to not be(But of course that can change). Heck most of 47's stats(Prior to his 9-B upgrade) like Enhanced Senses, Precognition, etc were generally thought to be gameplay mechanics until scans including interviews proved otherwise. Despite that top part KLOL Is right, things like Hammerspace are not usually referenced either ingame or by official trailers so it can be for gameplay purposes. So I'll concede there until it is shown. I also should note @KLOL should AP scale to durability in the verse considering we have statements from the HITMAN 2 official trailers that say the verse is like our own real life universe? Timestamp: 0:10

TheGodAboveMarvel said:
Considering how usual IOI took that route and how they might do the same for the next HITMAN while considering it's gonna be season 3 at this point you could safely assume it to not be(But of course that can change). Heck most of 47's stats(Prior to his 9-B upgrade) like Enhanced Senses, Precognition, etc were generally thought to be gameplay mechanics until scans including interviews proved otherwise. Despite that top part KLOL Is right, things like Hammerspace are not usually referenced either ingame or by official trailers so it can be for gameplay purposes. So I'll concede there until it is shown.
I also should note @KLOL should AP scale to durability in the verse considering we have statements from the HITMAN 2 official trailers that say the verse is like our own real life universe? Timestamp: 0:10
Not really, since we have many other verses based on real life that defy several laws of physics and so forth. For example, 47 can easily blitz a jaguar just by jogging and generate Wall level energy regardless, because he's tackled people at that speeds. Not to mention that the Hitman universe was considerably more advanced than our world even during the 20th century.

Even so, I have high hopes that later games actually show 47 outrunning gunfire for a change LOL

Considering how consistent IOI Is with canon information and how they constantly reference it in their own games(47 references Absolution in HITMAN 2 in regards to Lenny)we could have that depending on certain factors and whatever funding they have of course. 47 just has to actually get in that situation though, It'd be much better for feat wise than what we have currently. Even WoG statements so far are consistent. The 48s are the only thing in the entire series that no one, even by Lucas Grey's standards, haven't touched on.

Even so, 47 has a history of fighting on par with those who can damage him.

Edit: 47 uses shockwave rounds, body piercing rounds, and wall piercing rounds for snipers. Ah yes, I'm well aware that 47 is used to stomping multiple clones made to be superior to him. I should mention that Ort-Meyer supposedly being with Providence, despite how shoehorned it is, makes no sense going by how he acts.

As far as this vs matchup goes sadly the 48s cannot compete here due to the lack of things that make 47 body this match. I might as well ask these for reference: When does Lucas Grey catch 47 off guard in HITMAN 2 and at what max would 47 be in AP In megajoules?

47 would at best be 8.7864 megajoules for being able to withstand RPG-fire-level explosions at point-blank range.

Lucas Grey caught 47 off-guard in their boxing match while they were kids.

Check the comments above xD I voted for 47 FRA and precog high diff

Wait a minute, that's not accurate as the 6 you are referring to Is No.6 from Enemy Within novelization, Not Lucas Grey. Lucas wasn't even a thing during thst time. Unless IOI retconned that and said otherwise. No.6 got killed by 47 thanks to his bad habits of using the bathroom at real early in the mornings, which 47 took advantage of. He also bullied 47. Heck Lucas Grey doesn't even show traits of Masochism or taking pleasure in hurting people(Which was in No.6), which is why Ort-Meyer deemed 6 as a failure and congradulated 47 for killing him if my brain recalls correctly. Unless you are referring to Hitman: The Birth of a Hitman Manga from IOI.

Back