• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitmen are against the law, Agent 47 vs Law Enforcer

LOL, you technically can't do that in your own thread but whatever.

Yes, you can. Ask Dark if you don't believe me.

You only can't because more often then not it makes the match as obvious of a spite as it gets, which ain't the case here. Tgere are noother rules that stop one from doing so.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, you can. Ask Dark if you don't believe me.
You only can't because more often then not it makes the match as obvious of a spite as it gets, which ain't the case here. Tgere are noother rules that stop one from doing so.
Wow, so does this site have a list of rules or what? I need to see that.

Hey ricsi. Because you said you were going to work your way up to CH, who's next on the list for 47 to fight?

TheMasculineMineta said:
Hey ricsi. Because you said you were going to work your way up to CH, who's next on the list for 47 to fight?
I planned to make him fight batman, but Wright already did that, so we wait for that.

Well, 47 already lost to Spider-Man Noir, so maybe he's the best candidate on the ladder? Otherwise, you could have 47 fight Jonah Hex. If you look at this thread and read some of Mr. King of Negativity's comments, you should be able to get a good idea of Jonah's physical feats and skill.

Jonah's best feats are knocking out bears with his hits, which would be 100-150 kJ. 47 has an 88x AP advantage at the minimum, being able to stomp clones as durable as him and people who can one-shot doors.

Not to mention Agent 47's got better Perception Manip feats than Arthur Morgan (Whom Jonah lost to) and minor Precog, making that fight a stomp.

47 most likely detects shit going wrong with Instinct and proceeds to get some explosive equipment GGWP

On his own? He'll have to lure them to a gas station and then proceed to perform his handiwork.

TheMasculineMineta said:
KLOL506 said:
47 most likely detects shit going wrong with Instinct and proceeds to get some explosive equipment GGWP
Stomp or not?
Only if they're in H2H. 47 has no answer for AP considerably higher than him.

But 47 with a few machine guns will make the fight fair.

Composite Human vs Law Enforcer when

47 vs CH basically came to a mismatch. Without enough prep time, CH gets stomped. With enough prep time, CH stomps.

Well from what I heard when talking to him, Ricsi is going to fight TDKT Bane. Like, I guess if you want to do Law Enforcer vs CH then you can.

Back