• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitman Reborn : Future Arc Guardian's AP

So I am Currently Watching Hitman Reborn And I'm enjoying it (Severely Underrated Anime).

Right Before The Choice Battles, Byakuran Arrives at Namimori Shrine in a cloud or whatever

He says that in order to power the Flame Ring Teleportation stuff they would Need 5 Million FV and Irie States that it was 20 times stronger than Tsuna's X Burner
240996733_579805829725007_8218388902796381845_n.jpg

which is able to produce 290 Kilotons according to this calculation

And Not Only did They match the 5 million fv goal they doubled it by 2 reaching Ten Million FV

240930954_197708865623733_8064405557603728844_n.jpg

So if A 250,000 FV= 290 Kilotons
20x stronger would be 5.8 Megatons of tnt or approximately 6 megatons (City level)

Since The Guardians Doubled it they would producing 12 megatons of tnt(City level) as a group, Individually they should be producing 1.7 megatons of tnt or approximately 2 megatons(Small city level)

This should scale to all the guardians including baby lambo with Vongola box and weapon

Last edited:
One question, is it consistent that the FV numbers scale in proportion to the value of the calculation?

If the answer is yes then I agree.

One question, is it consistent that the FV numbers scale in proportion to the value of the calculation?

If the answer is yes then I agree.
I don't know about in general but in this case it should scale to tsuna's x burner value

Top supporter, not a mod tho.
Oh alright
Didn't the Vongolas reach that value together? And their Animal boxes were open at the time as well iirc, so it's not really useful to get a multiplier.
Yeah and that's what i said on the thread, all together are 40x stronger than tsuna's x burner so idk if it serves as a multiplier for a guardian but that's not what i'm aiming for

I don't think we're allowed to use numbers like this.

Cause it's kinda like power levels, and basically none of the power level values given in fiction are taken seriously by our wiki.

Iirc there was something backing up the values which could make them be taken more seriously, but I don't remember the argument tbh.

I don't think we're allowed to use numbers like this.

Cause it's kinda like power levels, and basically none of the power level values given in fiction are taken seriously by our wiki.

Iirc there was something backing up the values which could make them be taken more seriously, but I don't remember the argument tbh.
Why is this forum rules so non flexible lmao

Back