• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

@Phoenix821 and Kaltia I found it right after I posted my comment but thanks regardless.

The real cal howard said:
Madoka, Methuselah, and Necrozma all scale to being the peak of 5-B but none of the main supporters of the verse want to upgrade them to another tier based on multipliers.
^ This is my stance on 5-B (Avatar of Calamity > Madoka and Rein > Meth but the idea is the same)

Meth might get Tier 3 soon, since this would make it much more consistent to rate them at a tier they would get for every night.

Pretty sure that Meth doesn't scale from that, otherwise he wouldn't be 5-B right now.

He doesn't scale directly, but Tredecillion years of enough energy to destroy half the planet for every existing nighttime is Tier 3.

DMUA said:
Meth might get Tier 3 soon, since this would make it much more consistent to rate them at a tier they would get for every night.
That would makes Meth and characters scales to him such as the three commanders stronger than Briah Reinhard.

Reinhard scales to the universe shaking feat, so it's not nearly that inconsistent

Sorry but the grand priest having highest ap for Low 2-C? Isnt there someone who is infinitely above baseline? Im pretty sure the grand priest is trillions of times baseline at best.

Also i just realised this thread is basically closest character for every tier.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Briah Reinhard scales to Nakiri Kubo (If I recall) who is 4-A. Base Rein scales to higher feat is inconsistent.
And you wanna know why he's 4-A?

He was reaching the edge of the universe with his quaking, progressively growing stronger.

Reinhard is also vastly superior to that guy

Briah Reinhard, not his base who scales to Meth who, from my knowledge, is below Kubo.

If we goes by your logic, the scaling would be like this: Base Reinhard>Meth who supposed to be Tier 3 (and some characters)>Briah Reinhard>Kubo.

Isn't Meth 3-C if you use the multiplier?

2*10^33 (Number of years) * 365 (Days in a year) * 5,944 * 10^22 (Baseline 5-B) = 4,33912*10^58 tons

Not really inconsistent with a stronger guy being 3-B

Edit: Nope, decillions is the number of resets, not the number of years so it's definitely 3-B as well

DI rein is the one that scales to tier 4 feat. I think the reason we just left it at 5-B is because of how if we multiply and amp the darkness would cause a bit of a fluctuating scaling (though admittedly he should be pretty high up of 5-b considering a simple movement would crush the planet iirc). Though i would like to note kuubou was getting stronger and iirc would go through all of creation but that's unquantifiable.

edit: Btw decillion is the low ball afaik considering merc stopped counting at some point but let's not confuse our selves even more rofl

Might as well join the fray.

Who has the strongest 3-C and why? I ask because Digimon 3-C's have a scaling chain with I believe Omegamon Merciful Mode being at the top.

A Soul Calibur character could possibly take 7-B and High 7-C.

Kaltias said:
10^22 (Baseline 5-B)
Actually, half is supposed to be the value for each night.

And at that, I'm not really sure we should use GBE for this feat. It says "Destroyed" but, that doesn't really say anything about if it means frag, violent frag, pulverization, GBE, nor does it even specifiy if it's a surface wipe.

I'll cover every interpretation whenever I have masadabois get back to me on if it's supposed to be Tredecillion with how long Merc can remember

Anything tier 3 about Methuselah would just be his durability. We don't know full well about how much he can dish out. The Commanders as they are right now have their tier 5 from a scaling to Wilhelm when he had a temporary Einherjar boost. Tier 3 Commanders or Ren wouldn't happen anytime soon, unless Pantheon change something which it likely will

Read this post said:
Sorry but the grand priest having highest ap for Low 2-C? Isnt there someone who is infinitely above baseline? Im pretty sure the grand priest is trillions of times baseline at best.

Also i just realised this thread is basically closest character for every tier.
Like who?

then yeah he takes that pretty harshly

Nope. He defeated a black hole that weighs Googleduplex times higher than the universe or something. That's very high end Low 2-C at best

It was said to be 3-A. He'll probably take that once it's updated.

Because his calc is the highest one.

Back