• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

Why did you add the Xeelee at High 1-C? The Transcendence is canonically infinitely superior. The Xeelee managed to "kill" the thing by exploiting it's weakness.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why did you add the Xeelee at High 1-C? The Transcendence is canonically infinitely superior. The Xeelee managed to "kill" the thing by exploiting it's weakness.
The AP justification in his profile is misleading

Dunno what contenders there are for 2-B but The Atlas has quintillions of universes and multiple statements of "countless iterations" (iterations = universes = simulations)

DBH is in a higher end of 2-B due to each possibility spawning a timeline, and there are infinite possibilities each making timelines x 12 Universes for each timeline

Mechikabura in his youth is far stronger and a bunch of High End 2-B characters

Phoenix821 said:
Well Problem Sleuth is technically in the Googlplex as it is now.
then yeah he takes that pretty harshly

In Xeelee Sequence

The totality of 1 Universe's spacetime = 11-D object

The Xeelee = Could reality warp an infinite amount of universes spacetime, including all dimensions of them

The Transcendence = Described as being an "infinite being" relative to almost every other being in verse sans the monads (Thus including the Xeelee)

Dragon Ball 2-Bs have a multiverse where timelines are created by "the smallest of things". And History is said to be endless and infinitely expanding.

Not to mention, every timeline in Dragon Ball has anywhere from 12 to 18 space-time continuums within them depending on if Zeno decided to erase them in those timelines.

So Dragon Ball's multiverse is based on possibilities, and there are infinite possibilities, so the multiverses are constantly expanding endlessly with timelines that have at least a dozen universes within them.

Then you have characters like Demigra threatening to destroy the entire multiverse, and then Super Saiyan Xeno Goku comes in and beats him up.

Mechikabura in his youthful state considers the power of SS4 Xeno Gogeta, who is immensely stronger than Xeno Goku in any of his Super Saiyan forms, to be "like a baby" in comparison to his own.

So...who compares?

Holy shit, I just realized we need a lot of work on the Xeelee Sequence stuff other than the transcendence. There are only 3 profiles and two haven't been updated in forever. The Black Ghost is a weaker character I kinda wanna have fight Simon.

I doubt that

Not to say Simon is remotely hot but I am in the school of thought that you're extremely not, just kinda by default due to being on the internet

Kaltias said:
@Ult
I thought the Numidium was stronger? Aren't Lorkhan and Akatosh equal with Numidium being > the latter?
Lorkhan is probably a lot stronger than Aka if you go by the Elven Creation Myth, where Auri-El (Aka's Altmeri Aspect) couldn't do anything against Lorkhan and his forces, and needed Trinimac's help to win the War.

Though the Numidium is stronger than Aka, it is unclear how he compares to Lorkhan in terms of sheer power, so I assumed choosing Space Jesus was a safer option, since he is the strongest Et'Ada going by feats.

Lorkhan loses via being called The Bad Man, according to the profile.

Lorkhan vs Nyarlathoep: The Bad Man vs The Black Man.

Avacy could one shot Jace.

She should probably just be 6-B but eh

Warren Valion said:
Ultima Reality said:
He died for our Sins.
Wait seriously?
What's the context?
He was the first of the Et'Ada (Original Spirits) to realize the illusory nature of the Godhead's Dream as a nightmarish prison of suffering from which we must escape, so he devised a plan to sunder all of the other Spirits from their divinity, creating a realm almost entirely defined by limitation, since the Et'Ada were Boundless and Eternal beings, unable to come to the same realization he had due to this.

He forced / tricked / convinced some of the most powerful Spirits to sunder their own Souls to create the Mortal Plane of Mundus, an Impossible Centerpoint wherein the Et'Ada could attain Enlightenment and unite to form a new Godhead who will give birth to a new Dream defined through Love and Union, rather than grief and violence, but due to the fact he ****** a great amount of people as part of his plan and sundered some from their divinity, he was deemed a traitor and killed for his crimes.

But his Spirit is still around, and he occasionally sends Mortal Incarnations of himself to help Mortals in times of great crisis.

So he is not exactly an ultimate paragon of virtue, but his actions are ultimately for the greater good, and he truly Loves all things.

He's still a 1-A and therefore sucks

In all seriousness, I still can't truly fathom what this is doing in Elder Scrolls of all places. Tbh, I can't really understand the hype behind the lore either, but that's more a matter of taste.

Back