• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

Anyway, High 4-C is between Sailor Moon, who has a 2*10^45 J feat, and Akron, who has a 1,45*10^45 J feat, but the latter is casual while the former isn't

Edit: Nevermind, Usagi's feat is casual as well, so she takes it

Oblivion alone has Infinite Spatial Dimensions and is described as a realm which contains all Change and Variation within it. Aetherius is a larger infinity than Oblivion and encompasses its entirety, existing as a static realm of pure Anuic Light where all things exist in pure, timeless harmony.

This is one of the parts of the rating for tes I have a big problem with

I need to get into how far above baseline Marvel is:

It was stated in a Captain Britain comic they are Higher-Dimensions across the breath of "Conceptual Infinity" . Most would assume this is "just" High 1-B . It isn't. This isn't baseline. This is exceedingly , almost unfathomable into High 1-B since they are as many Higher-Dimensions as can fit under the Concept of Infinity... Which includes any infinites of Inaccessible Cardinals worth (Because it is still under the concept of infinity) . Keep in mind even some of the high-god tiers, who are absolute fodder to those such as the Multiversal Abstracts, can perform High 1-B feats that can effect all levels of reality + scale to such high-ends..

One of such is Fallen Stars & Men of Lineage . They are far, far weaker than the Multiversal Abstracts, and one of the weaker Fallen Stars is one with all levels of reality and can subjugate all of existence with her mere presence. The Men of Linage are casually far beyond the comprehension of the strongest Fallen Stars and are viewed as a dream by the Men of Lineage, along with all levels of reality . But, a human empowered by a aspect of the Nexus of All Realities was enough to stomp the Fallen Stars in oneshot . And the Multiversal Abstracts are easily more powerful than the full Nexus of All Realities, considering someone who was considered Celestial Level at the time overwhelmed someone who contained the power of the Men of Lineage , Fallen Stars, and the Nexus subconsciously.

So I definitely believe the Multiversal Abstracts and those who scale above them are definitely contenders.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I need to get into how far above baseline Marvel is:
It was stated in a Captain Britain comic they are Higher-Dimensions across the breath of "Conceptual Infinity" . Most would assume this is "just" High 1-B . It isn't. This isn't baseline. This is exceedingly , almost unfathomable into High 1-B since they are as many Higher-Dimensions as can fit under the Concept of Infinity... Which includes any infinites of Inaccessible Cardinals worth (Because it is still under the concept of infinity) . Keep in mind even some of the high-god tiers, who are absolute fodder to those such as the Multiversal Abstracts, can perform High 1-B feats that can effect all levels of reality + scale to such high-ends..
If this is going by just use of "conceptual infinity", then this feels like an absolutely extreme amount of assumption.

If there is some deeper context within the scan, it'd be easier to gauge.

The absolute strongest 40k 4-Bs are comparable to or unquantifiably above a guy who is pretty casually several gigaFoe. That's strong, but not Solar System level+ material.

Don't know about all the Marvel and DC 4-Bs, but I'm pretty sure most range from high kiloFoe with some potentially megaFoe/gigaFoe stuff (if I'm remembering, correctly), as well.

I believe that the mortal Kombat 8-Bs are scaled to the peak of the tier, via being weaker than an 8-A.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Iirc Pepsima is actually only a decimal point or two bellow small building, so he may be the highest AP in wall
That is arguable as he was run over by a lorry truck and was hurt by it yet that yielded a much smaller figure. The "new calculation" was arguable.

... Well does Roadblock and Firefly now yield 9-B by possessing a rocket launcher?

(Nemesis was the strongest 9-B until it was upgraded to 9-A for being the advanced model of Tyrant T-103 which was recently calibered to be 9-A.)

Understood Azzy-Sama . Let me use the exact quotation :" There are as many dimensions as can fit across the breadth of Conceptual Infinity " . They were referring to Higher-Dimensions here. What made me think the above is because the breadth means the fullest extent of I believe ... Which in context means as many Higher-Dimensions as can fit across the fullest scope of Conceptual Infinity / Concept of Infinity .

That... In combination with some statements about said High 1-B Multiverse as a dream & affecting it w/ their mere presence is literally one of the lowest of the ludicrously large scaling system amongst the High 1-B's... Makes it seem that it would be a good contender for the High 1-B spot.

This is more about how assuming "conceptual infinity" without any additional context whatsoever means the highest possible interpretation isn't a super valid way to go about things when we get to a tier so dependent on things being as clear as possible.

One could do a similar such thing with Lovecraft's use of "archetypal infinity" to refer to the number of higher dimensions as opposed to just using "infinity", and while one could argue for a ludicrously high interpretation, the safest route is going with what can be proven or reasonably deduced with what we're given. Especially since, in cases like this, it's most often just a case of "this is a cool way to express the idea of infinity".

Not everything delves as deep into that idea as something like Discworld when in regards to certain parts of the cosmology.

Hmm I'm calling it now, a Dragonball or Warhammer character takes 4-B.

The Doctor should be pretty high up into High 1-C with the Key of Time since he's above the combined power of what are Gods who are immensely stronger then the Time Lords, Osirans and Gods of Ragnarok (for context Time Lords have 11D tech, the Gods of Ragnarok annihilated old time and it's versions of the Time Lords and Daleks and a single Osiran - Sutekh stomped a God of Ragnarok)

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm I'm calling it now, a Dragonball or Warhammer character takes 4-B.
The Doctor should be pretty high up into High 1-C with the Key of Time since he's above the combined power of what are Gods who are immensely stronger then the Time Lords, Osirans and Gods of Ragnarok (for context Time Lords have 11D tech, the Gods of Ragnarok annihilated old time and it's versions of the Time Lords and Daleks and a single Osiran - Sutekh stomped a God of Ragnarok)
The transendance are infinitely above an infinitelty above 11D race.

@Causality via multipliers that we accept Dragonball's ridiculous and Warhammer characters scale above a guy who has a Gigafoe level feat.

@Set well never mind then lol

Kirito should also take High 4--

Sees Sailor Moon's calc

Why the fork is she not +

Back