• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

YES

bill could finally be put on one of these lists, for 11-A (I swear i keep bringing this up) bill destroyed the entire second dimension out of pure rage (or something, it is pretty vague) which i THINK would give him the highest attack potency for 11-A

Pretty close to Mortal Kombat being .3 away.

You win this round....

@Ultima Reality

Seems like a pretty cool character.

However, I feel like saying his existence and actions are an allegory to Jesus is a little bit of a stretch.

He seems more like an alternate take on the Devil, where Satan was actually an anti-hero instead of Evil manifest to me.

Sephiroth>>>>>>>Zack>Genesis Avatar>>>>>Genesis>Zack when he defeated Bahamut Fury>Bahamut Fury>Typhon=1.019 Tenatons

Warren Valion said:
@Ultima Reality
Seems like a pretty cool character.

However, I feel like saying his existence and actions are an allegory to Jesus is a little bit of a stretch.

He seems more like an alternate take on the Devil, where Satan was actually an anti-hero instead of Evil manifest to me.
Yeah, I was mostly meme'ing by describing him as Space Jesus, he is more like a subversion of the Gnostic Concept of the Demiurge combined with Satanael.

It means derailment

Can you guys take it to the TES discussion thread at this point?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How TF is Lorkhan the demiurge? That makes no sense
He's responsible for the creation of Mundus. And gave the Et'Ada and the mortals a chance to transcend into a new dreamer.

then yeah he takes that pretty harshly

Nope. He defeated a black hole that weighs Googleduplex times higher than the universe or something. That's very high end Low 2-C at best

What about a normally 9-B damage doing super effective damage against 9-A durability object? Does it count as which tier of damage? (E.g. tandem piercing warhead does super effective damage against tanks and reaction armor, thermobarric warhead does super effective damage against buildings and living creatures)

(Quite some GI Joe characters actually qualify for that.)

Back