• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

Idk kirito, but it could be that it's a safer option than assuming that feat outright.

...because that's not how it works? It is possible he holds that rating. It is not guaranteed.

Then how can he have the highest calc in the tier if we cannot confirm he even sits in that tier?

I apologize if I am missing something obvious

Because it is possible he does. He has the rating officially- with further context in-verse one could figure out whether he sits at one end or the other. However, without that, the wiki generally says it is possible he is the higher end. Thus he is, for now, both, and both levels of power are applied to that key.

Him having the higher calc is 100% not related to this- the value of the calc he scales to is all that matters.

Nah, that's not really derailing. You being confused and getting helped out is still relevant, as other users may have had the same question. No need to apologize.

I regret everything I'm going to say now, and I do not even know if that's fair, but I vote for Aleister Crowley for literally all tiers from 10C to High 3A, why? Because one of his spells makes him have 10 times the strength that the enemy thinks he will have, for example, if I think he has 443.4 Petatons of strength, he will have exactly 4434 petatons of strength, which is the highest value in tier 6A before reaching high 6A

What if the enemy thinks he'll be weak because he just looks like some dude though?

I don't think we use him for tiers not specifically on the file anyways.

Blackcurrant91 said:
If I wanted to find the calculation that gave a character it's tiering, would I look through the calc grp discussion board?
Nope. Go to the character or verse page first.

Normally a character profile gets its tier by its attack potency which is calibrated by a calculation blog, which is found in the verse page or character page, or is stated by a source to be doing that output.

E.g. We know that Roadblock has Wall Level attack potency by feats shown in this blog.

You should contact a "knowledgeable member" in the Knowledgeable Members List if you have questions about a missing or questionable calculation that calibers some attacks.

Or if you want to find characters within one tier of attack potency, click into (say) here for all characters with tier 3 attacking powers. Change tier number for different tiers. (No sub-tiers currently so 3-C, 3-B and 3-A characters are all in Tier 3.)

Blackcurrant91 said:
If I wanted to find the calculation that gave a character it's tiering, would I look through the calc grp discussion board?
Character and verse pages.

XDragnoir said:
I regret everything I'm going to say now, and I do not even know if that's fair, but I vote for Aleister Crowley for literally all tiers from 10C to High 3A, why? Because one of his spells makes him have 10 times the strength that the enemy thinks he will have, for example, if I think he has 443.4 Petatons of strength, he will have exactly 4434 petatons of strength, which is the highest value in tier 6A before reaching high 6A
yeah no.

That's like saying that UKG should get all the tiers from 5-B to 2-B because she kept growing in power until she reached 2-A, so no

Yes, that was certainly a bad idea, but maybe he could be the strongest 3A for a reason similar to the magi gods, he can multiply by 10 the strength of his attack infinitely, and one of his attacks is the big bang.

Haruka for 2A

here is how big her multiverse is

Each infinite number of dimnensions continue to branch off into infinite timelines , and with the branched off infinite number of dimensions branch off into infinite number of timelines, and the process continues for infinity according directly to her

I definitely agree with adding Haruka if it's pure AP .I made a blog discussing it here . Here is the reasoning :

The Original InfiniteTimelines branch off into infinite timelines, and each other universe branches off into infiinity as well, ad infinitum. It also occurs every moment, not when a timeline dies or anything... But every moment , and countless timelines every second within each reality as well... Making it even more ridiculous on said scale.

She re-created said cosmology with a mere afterthought, and sucbonsciously oneshotted Noein who merged every timeline but one to La'Cryma... And the one that he couldn't absorb was due to the power of the previous Dragon Torque, who Haruka is ludicrously above.

But infinity^infinity is still infinity. A 2-A cosmology can't be bigger than the other. Unless you're saying she has a scaling chain bigger than the likes of SMT, Digimon or D&D

JackJoyce said:
But infinity^infinity is still infinity. A 2-A cosmology can't be bigger than the other. Unless you're saying she has a scaling chain bigger than the likes of SMT, Digimon or D&D
scaling chains don`t mean much when you are infinite^infninite 2A.SMT is just infinite^2.D&D is just infnity.None of these verses have infninite^infninity.

technically D&D is higher than infinity since only a small bit of the multiverse, the Abyss, was the infinite universes and then there's everything else

i wonder, isn't every single infinite multiverse the same as every other? since all the infinite possibilities are happening that must mean that in D&D there must be a superman and in D.C. there must be Goku and so on and so forth

Noooooot quite.

Certain verses do follow that sorta logic, like Discworld where even whacky insane circumstances have to occur somewhere.

In D&D the proven infinite universes are all the ruinous, chaotic, abyssal, and ultimately distorted dimensions of the Demon Lords that are built to satisfy their being, being bent to their will to fit them better. Unless Supes becomes a Demon Lord at some point then nah, it's just infinite demons as far as the eye can see.

so just infinite version's of the same demons or just infinite demons?

cause if this is the case then how is it exactly "infinite"? wouldn't this just be so high that it is essentially infinite?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
so just infinite version's of the same demons or just infinite demons?
cause if this is the case then how is it exactly "infinite"? wouldn't this just be so high that it is essentially infinite?
Latter. And... no? It's explicitly infinite. A repeating infinity, but infinite Low 2-Cs all beating down on each other for their planes.

Setsuna tenma said:
scaling chains don`t mean much when you are infinite^infninite 2A.SMT is just infinite^2.D&D is just infnity.None of these verses have infninite^infninity.
But infinity is not a real number. You can't add, substract or use exponential on top of that. Heck even infinity - infinity Ôëá 0

The Auditor will take 9-A if my other calc gets accepted, 247.5 kg, literally 2.5 kg off from 8-C. Omegaoof.

Back