• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Highest Attack Potency for Every Tier

That's not really far into High 4-C.

Rasalom changing all the constellations was calculated at 9*10^43 J.

That's dwarfed by Sailor Moon's feat dozens of times over

Are we only using the characters that preformed the feat or can we also us Characters who far exceed said person who did the feat but are still in the same tier?.

Sir Ovens said:
Dragonoid (Bakugan) for 2-C. 14 different transformations, each dwarfing the previous one in power.
I mean.

Like.

Not to Toot-Demon my own verse's horn but there are literally fucktons of 2-Cs in D&D and most dwarf each other to some extent. Vecna isn't even very high on that scale, nor is Orcus or Lolth.

Tbh haven't the foggiest. Whoever the strongest Intermediate Deity is but I can look into it real quick.

EDIT: It would probably be Selune, Shar's counterpart, who is apparently a fair amount of divine ranks below her. Selune is Divine Rank 15, the highest one can be and still be an Intermediate Deity (the strongest 2-Cs).

For tier 7-B Yamcha or Bazett,Yamcha is scaled to be stronger than an attack of 97 megatons and Bazett is stomping 7-B+ characters who are back scaling from 385 megatons.

That's almost 1 teraton stronger than Kars. I'm not even mad, I'm actually impressed.

Though, his profile should have a + behind his Country level rating.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Trigun profile sucks ass right now. I may create revision of it pretty soon.
Grumbles in "I'd love to but I don't have the Manga"

Question: is a character 9-C by itself with a 9-B attack/equipment 9-C?

Female cattle qualifies for strongest 9-C attack with a 9-B attack by charging at maximum speed and can be slower to obtain high 9-C.

Any person who can barely break a human neck bone (not just snapping necks) may qualify for strongest 9-C attack too.

And please remove John Dmitri Kozak if he is 9-B now.

Depends on how many Marvel 2-Cs scale in the chain.

But honestly I wouldn't be surprised. Guess it depends on the number of universes.

Basically the bottom of D&D 2-Cs are the weakest ones of the Demon Lords who scale to 2 universes, Graz'zt to 3, and then it becomes >>>>3>>>>someone who is >>>> 2 and so on.

Demon Lords are outclassed by Archdevils like Asmodeus in those keys who in turn are outclassed by Titans and whatnot who then are outclassed by actual deities in 2-C, like Vecna.

Deity Rank 15 >> Deity Rank 14 >> Deity Rank 13 >> Deity Rank 12 >> Deity Rank 11 >> Mid-Rank Titans >>>> Peak Archdevils >>>> Low-End Archdevils >/= Peak Demon Lords >> High Demon Lords >> 3 Plane Demon Lords (Graz'zt and friends) >> Etc >> 2 Plane Demon Lords

@Mr. Bambu Hard to comprehend this. How many universe can they bust? Eternity is superior to those who can control/destroy hundreds of universes at least

Unknown so probably safer to go for him. D&D is all about scaling since they make the jump in feats immediately to 2-A following 2-C.

Marvel's 2-Cs:

• Each of the timelines contain realities for every atom in their reality. Which could easily hit the hundreds at the lowest lowball possible, if not ludicrously higher.
  • SHuman scales to hundreds of realities, and In-Betweener scales to billions of realities with a piece of his power
  • SHuman was beaten by Strange
  • Strange was stomped by Mephisto.
  • In-Betweener w/ Infinity Gem fought on par with Galactus
  • Mephisto is fearful of Scrier, and he fought Galactus
  • Scrier effortlessly stomped the Fallen Stars
  • Eternity is far above them
  • Celestials is far above Kubik (who is 2-C) by transfinite levels of infinity
  • Adult FR scales far above them (considering he was weakened when he fought them. He held back all the timelines from collapsing)
I do plan to massively upgrade these guys to 2-A or higher though... So I question whether I should mention this or ask to place them at 2-A.

I mean if you're gonna push them to 2-A then I'd just make the push in a CRT

Jasonsith said:
Question: is a character 9-C by itself with a 9-B attack/equipment 9-C?

Female cattle qualifies for strongest 9-C attack with a 9-B attack by charging at maximum speed and can be slower to obtain high 9-C.

Any person who can barely break a human neck bone (not just snapping necks) may qualify for strongest 9-C attack too.
Are you sure Cow is stronger than a Gorilla?

Blue Whale easily takes the 9-B spot imo

We can just assume 2-C until the thread gets resolved in the future. But, they scale to busting hundreds to billions of timelines, which the timelines each contains hundreds to billions of timelines.

I could argue Marvel definitely replacing Haruka for 2-A though whenever the upgrade goes through.

> hundreds to billions

> literally 2-B

As for Blue Whale, he's got 3.46 kg of TNT. Anyone got anything better?

Back