• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Norse's land cosmology - God of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow spartan, for the might of lord Kratos i make this upgrade, to show how powerfull our lord are, to bring chaos into the world....

The Grand Cycle of Life

I will begin this with the Grand Cycle. What exactly is that?? The Cycle are a repeatness and motion of all creation in norse. The Cycle that encompasses birth, growth, death, and rebirth of the entire world

The whole world follow this Cycle, from the very beginning to the end. This Cycle not only followed by the "macro" things, but it are the very principle that followed by everything, just as mimir stated that "The Growth" symbolize by fire are the events that ever happen in life like his head getting copped and atteched to kratos' belt. To simply this, "The Fire or The growth" in here are the force of motion that run the "static" world, because in the dawn of creation the world are being "cooled"

The beginning of everything, there was only primordial forces, Fire and Ice in the great void Ginnungagap. The realm or more correct are the space not exist yet. And then come Ymir from the mystic life blood that produced by the met of the primordial Fire and Ice. From Ymir everything comes to existence. This was "The Birth" inside the Cycle and then ragnarok or "The Death" and then "Rebirth" again

Even time not existed. It only existed after Ymir death

The force that created the whole world are Ymir, odin describe him as the force of nature and vessel of power

And Surtr we can say are the force of fire, he hold the primordial force of Fire. He is also in the beginning of everything

These two giant's force are spaceless and timeless and motionless. Because these giants are there before time and space, and the primordial Fire are motion it self

Back to the Cycle, this Cycle are spaceless and timeless because from this Cycle time and space come to existence
This Cycle not only lack of time and space, but far bigger than them, as it stated that surtr the giant that exist before everything before time and space and bring the the Fire into the cosmos are served this Cycle of life that bigger than himself
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyLs-Jb5_8

- The Grand Cycle of Life are the very principle that the world follow, from the Birth or beginning of world, the Growth, the Death, and Rebirth. Being timeless and spaceless as well being superior to them and the rest of creation

Yggdrasil or The World Tree

The Yggdrasil are the Tree that suport all of creation along its boughs, all things sits in it branches, responsible for create all of creation and the whole world will come back to that tree. Every strands transcending time transcending space

The Tree it self have two form, the physical form and non-physical form or true form. Yggdrasil's true form are encompasses and ever-present in all of norse's land

We know that the Realm Between Realm that accepted as higher dimensional space was just a creation of the Tree's branches, also nothing more than a "small part" of the branch inside the all-encompassing World Tree

All concept such a time, destiny, people, and nature are all branches of the Tree it self. When inside the Tree it self all things cannot be seperated and equal to each other, just as some abstract feeling like love cannot be seperated from some abstract universal concept like fate

And of course, even the Grand Cycle of Life is just a mere part inside the World Tree it self

- Soo the transcending nature of Yggdrasil over all of creation are in literal sense. Transcending time and space (even higher dimensional space) in here are ontologically transcending, for time and space are nothing more than a small part of it existence. Yggdrasil exist as a force that completely independent and superior from time and space and reality, encompassing all concept and rest of creation also ever-present within the whole norse's land

Some counter argument
- "It not transcend time and space in Greek's land"
= Well it not matter at all, it just the problem of range instead ontological. The very nature Yggdrasil already completely independent from time and space, other land's world are not in it range of encompassesment

- "We have seen many creature can affect the World Tree"
= Yes it was right, but it was only the physical form of the Tree, never in the verse show any man or even god affect the non-physical form of Yggdrasil. Let alone affect Yggdrasil, they even cannot affect the Grand Cycle of Life, even one of the strongest being surtr are served this Grand Cycle

Conclusion

The Grand Cycle of Life
Will get low 1A possibly 1A rating. The Cycle are timeless and spaceless for it exist before them and more superior than them. Time and space only a part and creation of the Cycle it self. The Cycle exist as repeatness of everything and force of motion of all of creation

Yggdrasil or The World Tree
Will get 1A rating, BDE 2, and Acausality 5. It true form transcending all of creation including time and space, for even the Grand Cycle are just a part of this tree. Encompassing all of creation that within it everything cannot be seperated and all things are equal, all concept such time, destiny, nature, and people are only the Tree's branches; That suport all of creation along it boughs and all things will comeback to the Tree

I THINK ONLY HOPE AND ASCENDED ATHENA THAT WILL HAVE THE SAME RATING

I will be replying later. Or maybe not, ig Ultima will lock this CRT until the other 1-A threads clear up first.

As I said in the prior CRT, though, there's no explanation for everyone being able to severely damage Yggdrasil or travel bingo the RBR. There's like a million anti-feats for 1-A.
- "We have seen many creature can affect the World Tree"
= Yes it was right, but it was only the physical form of the Tree, never in the verse show any man or even god affect the non-physical form of Yggdrasil. Let alone affect Yggdrasil, they even cannot affect the Grand Cycle of Life, even one of the strongest being surtr are served this Grand Cycle

I will be replying later. Or maybe not, ig Ultima will lock this CRT until the other 1-A threads clear up first.

As I said in the prior CRT, though, there's no explanation for everyone being able to severely damage Yggdrasil or travel bingo the RBR. There's like a million anti-feats for 1-A.
It's not even about anti-feats, it's the fact that there is nothing even remotely qualifying for 1-A in the first place.

No one told me today was "Spam as many Tier 1 GoW threads" day!

Will read soon, but you guys need to actual organize together because all these upgrade attempts are so fragmented I can barely pay attention to it all.
Well in fact i dont even know the previous person that made 1A thread was GoW supporter

I think there are no supporter will make this thread, so i make it my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back