• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Universal Black Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circles are only endless in the sense of having no defined endpoint. Guess what they can be interpreted to be infinite in the sense that you can travel infinite distance on its perimeter without ever exiting the circle. Maybe people need to learn some basic English understanding instead of circlejerking words. Infinity cannot be defined without endless and both are fundamentally linked.

He did not "negged" the Dimension Slash, he warped it with the gravity Singularity that doesn't scale the Death Thrust above the Dimension Slash.
Uhh.. yes it does? Singularity gave him a passive defense and Death Thrust just broke through it and blew him up.

Dimension Slash < Death Thrust

Yami even says he needed higher attack power, RIGHT after Dimension Slash failed.

Uhh.. yes it does? Singularity gave him a passive defense and Death Thrust just broke through it and blew him up.

Dimension Slash < Death Thrust

Yami even says he needed higher attack power, RIGHT after Dimension Slash failed.
But DS ain't High 3-A is the argument. Nobody is saying Death Thrust isn't stronger.

No, your logic is “claim need evidence”, and I also asked for your evidence for your claim.
Which claims? If you are talking Lucks sensing the best feats I can find for his sensing in terms of distance is in Chapter 165 Pages 1-2 when he senses some Elves from a few miles away, this is within the same arc as the Dorthy feat and there seemed to be some limits on his sensing given he didnt sense said elves beforehand.

Unless someone has another greater feat (Which is possible) that would give Lucks sensing a few to several miles of range and which ever end you take thats not enough to truly tell if someones magic is endlessly large.

Do you also want evidence for why I believe its an Outlier? The current highest feats used is 6-B, the only two feats ive heard that are possible tier 3 is this one and the Lucifero “destroying the World” statement possibly meaning universe instead of planet.
Hence, you said clearly “I don't have interests in this thread”, it means you have no shreds of evidence to support your claim, but also you wanted OP the same evidence for his claim. This is why I think you are just playing the wrong game.
I never said “I have no interest in this thread”, how the hell did you get that from me not having particularly strong feelings one way or another for one argument? I even said I was more focused on a different argument regarding its outlier status.

Last edited:
Dante Negs Dimension Slash

Dante Negs Dimension Slash

Yami needs something more poweful

Yami condenses his mana to create death thrust

Dante goes boom

Mana Zone is just natures mana borrowed by human. So yeah Yami's pure AP bypassed his hax.
Except that Dante doesn't have universal ap or durability neither did he use anything of such power... Dante simply used gravity to warp dimension slash which is a spatial attack and we all know gravity bends space. Death thrust isn't spatial attack so it wasn't negged. I still don't understand how this relates to death thrust having universal AP?

No? Attack potency isn't bound by destructive capability
NOT. MY. ARGUMENT.

I'm arguing that when a past feat is far higher than future feats and none of them have shown to be on the same level as the previous it starts to seem like the prior feat is an outlier or just being outright misinterpreted.

False speculative analysis ≠ Credible provision of context in dialogue. You're going off based on the word "endless" which means seemingly without end. Luck didn't see an end just like when you're the ocean all you see is water and there is no end to it and luck says "it's endless" a statement based on his own perspective and doesn't in any way dictate the nature of glamour world and hence makes his perspective non credible. The only credible source we can trust is Dorothy and she has made no such statements or.implications that suggests glamour world being infinite.
Endless means "Without end or seemingly without end." The context provided shows why the without end is justified.
Death thrust has no such feats
Lucifero has no such feats of being 6-C :)

The glamour world collapsed because it couldn't contain the imagination of 2 people.. it is not application of combat capabilities instead the nature of the dimension
It couldn't contain the dreams of Dorothy and Reve so it collapsed.... They literally destroyed the realm with their dreams...

NOT. MY. ARGUMENT.

I'm arguing that when a past feat is far higher than future feats and none of them have shown to be on the same level as the previous it starts to seem like the prior feat is an outlier or just being outright misinterpreted.
But the same argument could then just be used for Lucifero and demon licht. Feat wise, Lucifero has no comparable feats but still scales to it.

Well I'd argue DB has more antifeats but go ahead. List off some BC antifeats for us.
My original question was "Does Black Clover have any other Universal feats", and I noticed that nobody was able to answer that one.

But the same argument could then just be used for Lucifero and demon licht. Feat wise, Lucifero has no comparable feats but still scales to it.
Lucifero beat Dorothy....
Demon Licht was literally gonna destroy the kingdom what are u talking about??

Endless means "Without end or seemingly without end." The context provided shows why the without end is justified.
The context shows that it is the latter definition. The "seemingly without end" because from luck's point of view and his sensory capabilities there is no end.
It couldn't contain the dreams of Dorothy and Reve so it collapsed.... They literally destroyed the realm with their dreams...
The dream world couldn't contain the dreams of two people... It's the nature and rule of the dream world to contain only one individuals dreams so it collapsed. It's not an application of combat capabilities or AP

Except that Dante doesn't have universal ap or durability neither did he use anything of such power... Dante simply used gravity to warp dimension slash which is a spatial attack and we all know gravity bends space. Death thrust isn't spatial attack so it wasn't negged. I still don't understand how this relates to death thrust having universal AP?
That's circular reasoning.

Dimension Slash Cuts space but what about it is said to BE space. The fact that Dimension Slash, a hax, was negged by Singularity, and Death Thrust, pure power, is even more impressive. We see that the black holes in Black Clover absorb or warp MORE than just space. They consume other magics as well. yet it didn't do anything to Death Thrust. Death Thrust > Dimension Slash.

Everyone is arguing about different things and bringing up other verses, so I will now slowly evaporate away from this thread

Lucifero beat Dorothy....
Demon Licht was literally gonna destroy the kingdom what are u talking about??
"I'm arguing that when a past feat is far higher than future feats and none of them have shown to be on the same level as the previous it starts to seem like the prior feat is an outlier or just being outright misinterpreted."

Demon Licht's 6-C calc scales above any singular "FEAT" that Lucifero has performed. Lucifero's presence destroyed a castle. This is an example of past feat being far higher than future feats, yet the 6-C is accepted. That's what I'm saying.

DB is the one that I used for the Broly argument, so I figured to stay consistent.
You want anti-feats? DC and Marvel are the cornerstone and big daddies of that. Just look at the recent "infinite-sized universe" CRTs taking place for Marvel and DC

You want anti-feats? DC and Marvel are the cornerstone and big daddies of that. Just look at the recent "infinite-sized universe" CRTs taking place for Marvel and DC
Honestly I feel bad for Marvel and DC. Not even the company or supporters. The verse itself. They can't catch a break.

"I'm arguing that when a past feat is far higher than future feats and none of them have shown to be on the same level as the previous it starts to seem like the prior feat is an outlier or just being outright misinterpreted."

Demon Licht's 6-C calc scales above any singular "FEAT" that Lucifero has performed. Lucifero's presence destroyed a castle. This is an example of past feat being far higher than future feats, yet the 6-C is accepted. That's what I'm saying.
If you want to include calcs then yeah ig but feats overall no and that's what I'm talking about.

Dimension Slash Cuts space but what about it is said to BE space
I never said it was space. I said it was a spatial attack which was warped by Dante. Hence yami needed something else to be more effective. Anyways it still doesn't prove the former or the latter is universal in anyway

Havn't other characters narratively weaker then Lucifero preformed tier 6 feats? Also tbf 6-C is a far smaller jump then High 3-A

Honestly I feel bad for Marvel and DC. Not even the company or supporters. The verse itself. They can't catch a break.
Marvel's doing quite fine for itself actually. DC, not so much. But that'll change. Hopefully.

@Mazdoesstuff he provided proofs, now destroy them with your evidence. Let's end it. Also, if you claim something, you need evidence to support your claim.
What do you mean prove? Dimensional Slash is a spatial-cutting attack, meaning that it severed space, such as against Glamour World. Severing space is not a DC feat, such as fragmentation, pulverization, et cetera. As there is no destructive value for the feat, it isn’t High 3-A.

There’s a reason why we don’t list Dimension Slash as a higher for AP, but we do for Death Thrust

DB is the one that I used for the Broly argument, so I figured to stay consistent.
I wonder... Since when is broly not destroying a universe an anti feat when he fought and bullied two characters with universal+ Level of AP and durability. 3 characters in fact if we include frieza but frieza would most likely be 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back