• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Universal Black Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is speculative analysis and not actual facts. Luck made a statement from his perspective, magna disagrees and says that's impossible. Reve says "The impossible is possible" which is not a direct implication that it is indeed infinite. If so it only proves that it is endless in the sense that the glamour world seemingly Has no end from one's (luck's) perspective
He doesn't make a statement from perspective. He directly states that it is endless.

Shit
YW1rgvj.jpg

84cphli.jpg

The Black Bull they are all in is moving at high speeds towards the capital, Luck at first does not sense these elves until a few moments later which would include getting closer to them which seems to indicate there was a point of distance he didn't sense them. Even if you wanted to argue the Elves only like just arrived or something that means there was a point between them on the Capital where all the Elves are Luck didn't sense them.
This is also a nerfed Luck who is being power drained by Henry. Plus mana sensory abilities can be enhanced by focusing, so if he wasn't focused then it's not much of an anti-feat.

That is implied affirmation, yes.
It isn't implied affirmation. That statement of her's is for the following feats she displayed, not the size of the universe.
Magna says "That's not possible" To Luck saying the Glamour World is endless. That means Magna is construing "It's not possible for this world to be endless." And Reve says "here in glamour world, the impossible is possible. It's all the way I want to be." She is responding to him and that is affirmation.
Again you're misinterpreting the scene.

But even still in the event that her statement was referring to Luck and Magna's little spat (which it wasn't), it's still not an affirmation on the size of the world.
Luck doesn't even NEED to be right since Reve is responding to Magna's claim. Magna's claim is that the glamour world cannot be infinite.
She scales above people who have been stated to have bottomless mana. But still, people have High-Uni or universal+ feats in other worlds WITHOUT infinite energy.

Those are other worlds, seriously? false equivalence? As far as I know in Bc to perform a spell on a grand scale you need equivalent magical power to do so no? I.e Julius casting his time magic around Clover Kingdom.

Just that alone drained him, but here you are claiming Dorothy someone obvious leagues below him can create a High Universal sized structure? Despite not having anything similar to that feat throughout the series. Not even a single supporting statement?

Again "bottomless" another hype text/flowery language used to showcase characters.
Just because Dorothy doesn't fight much, doesn't negate it. The evidence is already sufficient.
The evidence isn't sufficient in the slightest. It's just scraped together points that's not even coherent.

I don't have much to say again so it's up to the staff to vote and decide, on whether this will be accepted or tagged irrelevant or an outlier

The premise of this thread is as goofy as that one guy on TikTok who tried scaling Yami to 55432x faster than light
Oh no TikTok, is that platform where they scale Saitama to be boundless and also scale Rimuru to boundless but high downgrade Anos to bottom of hell?

HERE IS AN IDEA, GIVE HER HIGH 3-A NON COMBAT APPLICABLE CREATION FEAT.

Isn’t that what demon king or supreme deity has or something?

Luck's make the initial assessment, Magna disputes it, Reve affirms it. Reve is the creator of the spell.
Luck makes an assessment based on his observations that it has no end. Magna disputes it, Reve affirms it that yes from luck's perspective it is has no end. So yes this goes inline with the definition of endless which means "seemingly having no end"

HERE IS AN IDEA, GIVE HER HIGH 3-A NON COMBAT APPLICABLE CREATION FEAT.

Isn’t that what demon king or supreme deity has or something?
I was actually about to say this.

As far as it's concerned it isn't an AP feat but a simple creation feat. There's zero evidence this can be put into any sort of attack.

At best she'd have this on her range section. Which I still feel is horrendously wrong lmao

Ahm, you made also a claim, and I'm asking for your proof of that. Your claim is not solid.
As far as I can see I've made Zero claims.

Just questioned the authenticity of Luck's analysis. An analysis that seems more fraudulent as more time passes by

It isn't implied affirmation. That statement of her's is for the following feats she displayed, not the size of the universe.
it is
Again you're misinterpreting the scene.
nope
But even still in the event that her statement was referring to Luck and Magna's little spat (which it wasn't), it's still not an affirmation on the size of the world.
It was.
Those are other worlds, seriously? false equivalence? As far as I know in Bc to perform a spell on a grand scale you need equivalent magical power to do so no? I.e Julius casting his time magic around Clover Kingdom.

Just that alone drained him, but here you are claiming Dorothy someone obvious leagues below him can create a High Universal sized structure? Despite not having anything similar to that feat throughout the series. Not even a single supporting statement?
Julius only scales to Base Patry who would be fodder to Reve. So you're just wrong.
Again "bottomless" another hype text/flowery language used to showcase characters.

The evidence isn't sufficient in the slightest. It's just scraped together points that's not even coherent.

I don't have much to say again so it's up to the staff to vote and decide, on whether this will be accepted or tagged irrelevant or an outlier
Patry has bottomless and limitless statements. Reve scales above Patry and then creates an endless realm. It can be used as flowery language sure. But that's excluding the full context.

So if we accept the feat is High 3-A AP, I still am of the belief it is inconsistent with the rest of the verses feats, statements and general scaling as besides that one feat nothing else reach's that so it would be massively above anything else shown by other characters.

Theres the Lucifero "World ending statement" which could be tier 5 or could be tier 3 which is pretty vague and subjective espeically since you could technically destroy the "world" without even reaching tier 5.

Theres an argument for Dante having a 5-A Gravitational Singularity.

Then looking through most of the other feats/showings its tier 6 or lower. The High 3-A feat is massively higher then anything else besides the vague Lucifero statement, so I wouldn't regard that as consistent with the rest of the series. If this feat was like tier 5 I think there would be a very legitimate argument for it but its that its just so much higher then anything shown and its a feat by a non-Top tier.

(For reference I would be fine with this being Non-Combat Applicable)

Luck makes an assessment based on his observations that it has no end. Magna disputes it, Reve affirms it that yes from luck's perspective it is has no end. So yes this goes inline with the definition of endless which means "seemingly having no end"
Lmao

So if we accept the feat is High 3-A AP, I still am of the belief it is inconsistent with the rest of the verses feats, statements and general scaling as besides that one feat nothing else reach's that so it would be massively above anything else shown by other characters.

Theres the Lucifero "World ending statement" which could be tier 5 or could be tier 3 which is pretty vague and subjective espeically since you could technically destroy the "world" without even reaching tier 5.

Theres an argument for Dante having a 5-A Gravitational Singularity.

Then looking through most of the other feats/showings its tier 6 or lower. The High 3-A feat is massively higher then anything else besides the vague Lucifero statement, so I wouldn't regard that as consistent with the rest of the series. If this feat was like tier 5 I think there would be a very legitimate argument for it but its that its just so much higher then anything shown and its a feat by a non-Top tier.

(For reference I would be fine with this being Non-Combat Applicable)
Glamour World destruction was Enviromental Destruction/Chain Reaction due to 2 dreamers using the same mana pool of the Glamour World, resulting in the destruction of it, it only applies to dorothy and the elf, the rest doesnt have feats like that

Patry has bottomless and limitless statements. Reve scales above Patry and then creates an endless realm. It can be used as flowery language sure. But that's excluding the full context.
As far as this wiki is concerned there's nothing showing Reve scales above Party in their respective profiles.

And no regardless of the context, it's still flowery language. Patry doesn't have a bottomless magical power, neither does any being in the verse. At best they all have insane MP not "bottomless"

This is also a nerfed Luck who is being power drained by Henry. Plus mana sensory abilities can be enhanced by focusing, so if he wasn't focused then it's not much of an anti-feat.
Well what are the Top feats of Mana Sensory? The 3 Elves feat was the best feat shown for Luck that I found, there's also the fact afaik he's never been shown to be able to sense people on other parts of the Planet but he could sense something Endless in size?

As far as I can see I've made Zero claims.

Just questioned the authenticity of Luck's analysis. An analysis that seems more fraudulent as more time passes by
I am still asking for evidence that you doubt he can't sense that far. I am wondering how is that relevant?

Here's the problem. It completely ignores what the OP is arguing. (Even if it is the most sound conclusion.)
seems like the thing to do but there's the argument about the two dreams destroying the world

LMAOOOO SHE DID THIS IN COMBAT (i just saw infinite and sent it lol)

I9vJxHa.jpeg

Yeah this is just going to be who can win in an argument. Im just going to watch, this is going to be fun lol.

Glamour World destruction was Enviromental Destruction/Chain Reaction due to 2 dreamers using the same mana pool of the Glamour World, resulting in the destruction of it, it only applies to dorothy and the elf, the rest doesnt have feats like that
The problem is essentially everything that goes beyond tier 4 comes back to this singular thing and a vague statement that might mean universe.

Well what are the Top feats of Mana Sensory? The 3 Elves feat was the best feat shown for Luck that I found, there's also the fact afaik he's never been shown to be able to sense people on other parts of the Planet but he could sense something Endless in size?
Arguably Luck has the best mana sensory feat, in glamour world. There are examples of people sensing mana in different dimensions but Idk how that would be scaled.

My point is, if we allowed Yhwach to be a universal tier via destruction, I don't see anything wrong with this situation.

Apparently yami destroying the glamour world is a high 3-A feat and everyone that scales to or above yami or Dorothy gets 3-A ap

My point is, if we allowed Yhwach to be a universal tier via destruction, I don't see anything wrong with this situation.
Much more concrete and the context is less vague for Yhwach, not to mention but its what Yhwach wanted the entire time and is implied the power of the SK is on that level too. Dorothy here has almost no basis for her scaling

I’m fine with Dorothy alone getting High 3-A as a creation feat. I just heavily oppose anyone in verse scaling to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back