• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Universe Discussion Thread

Is Issei could survive in vacuum space? Since he said destroying planet would killed him, I wonder that is effect of vacuum would actually kill him than planet destruction

High School DxD EX at what point in the novel does it happen?.

I looked it up and it comes up that it's after vol 14, is it true?.

Does Highschool DxD have a ******* timeline?

Cause I swear this series got to have some of the most plot holes I've ever seen

Cause like.....so every mythology exists and almost every event in their lore happened but somehow at the same time as other planetary-universal events that entirely contradict each other

If anyone has an even remotely possible canon timeline for me that would be nice thank you

Cause I swear this series got to have some of the most plot holes I've ever seen

Cause like.....so every mythology exists and almost every event in their lore happened but somehow at the same time as other planetary-universal events that entirely contradict each other

If anyone has an even remotely possible canon timeline for me that would be nice thank you
Timeline???. No
Unfortunately, there is some but Ishibumi never bother himself to explain how all myth co-exist. The only thing we know is eah myth have their own dimension, but not get elaborate futher, and with how 666, Great Red and Prime Ophis threatening power to destroy the world, along with AxA Issei full power attack can destroy the planet, it seem like they and their dimension co-existing on Earth.

Their origin was also not explained except some thing like Angel created by God of the Bible, Fallen Angel, and Devil was created from Lucifer using Lilith as breeding machine to create 72 pillars and some extra houses. And look like all the global crisis, caused by them in myth also doesn't exist, they just......exist and mind their own business

Timeline???. No

Shit.....
Unfortunately, there is some but Ishibumi never bother himself to explain how all myth co-exist. The only thing we know is eah myth have their own dimension, but not get elaborate futher,
So what does each myth take place in their dimension or something? Or maybe there was one era per faction on Earth and Humanity has been created and destroyed countless times?

and with how 666, Great Red and Prime Ophis threatening power to destroy the world, along with AxA Issei full power attack can destroy the planet, it seem like they and their dimension co-existing on Earth.
Maybe.....

Their origin was also not explained except some thing like Angel created by God of the Bible, Fallen Angel, and Devil was created from Lucifer using Lilith as breeding machine to create 72 pillars and some extra houses. And look like all the global crisis, caused by them in myth also doesn't exist, they just......exist and mind their own business

...DxD needs some kind of reboot fr fr

Or at least another timeline like EX but that is coherently written

So what does each myth take place in their dimension or something? Or maybe there was one era per faction on Earth and Humanity has been created and destroyed countless times?
No, it is just their home dimension. Like Heaven dimension is the home of Angel, Underworld is the home dimension of Devil and Fallen Angel (actually Fallen Angel has no home, they take up residence in Underworld, co-exist with Devil). Underworld also iic have two sections.......one for Devil (and Fallen Angel), other for God of Dead from different myth, those God also have their own section of their own myth to govern iirc, Yokai has their in Kyoto, etc......
Anyway, you can imagine that they all co-existing with Human on Earth, just hide themselves in their own pocket dimension.

About the later part, no, these is no indication that world threatening events happened in the past that destroy human, Ragnarok, World Flood, etc.... Hell, there is also no indication that Gods created human at all

I believe Ishibumi just come up with ide that mixed Myth is cool, but at the same time is also confusing

I believe Ishibumi just come up with ide that mixed Myth is cool, but at the same time is also confusing

Man said **** the 1000+ plot holes this will make

From what I am reading in the novels right now though so far ( it seems implied that the God of the Bible was the true god to make the Universe )

Anyways ****....DxD itself is one huge inconsistency

Well I am currently writing a DxD story....might just make it to where each faction had a sort of their own Era on Earth

For example -

Era 1- Biblical Era

Era 2 - Greek Era

and so forth

Idk

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ophis?so=search I was looking at the profile of ophis and saw " Self-Sustenance (Type 2; her former home is the Dimensional Gap, a realm where nothing exists [2])"

This seems more like Resistance to void manipulation than not being able to eat and drink
same goes for "Death Manipulation (Her former home is the Dimensional Gap, a world of void which kills whatever is inside of it by exposing them to nothingness [7])"
It shouldnt just be death manip since its a void that can erase things
Opinions?

So, to revive this thread
DxD is not dead, we will have a new spin off "Junior High School DxD", it's not written by Ishibumi but the ideas are from him and he supervises it
F8ZnlzubAAA3lPL

Shin DxD is from Ishibumi, same for SlashDog
Junior High School DxD will be written by Rippu Shinonome

Ishibumi is too weak to write for now, we just need to wait for his recovery to continue Shin and SlashDog
I pray for his well recovery

DxD is not dead, we will have a new spin off "Junior High School DxD", it's not written by Ishibumi but the ideas are from him and he supervises it
F8ZnlzubAAA3lPL
Is it canon to the main timeline?

Or some alt universe within the DxD Multiverse like ExE?

F8ZnlzubAAA3lPL
The spin off should start in May, we will be able to revive this thread 😂

The spin off should start in May, we will be able to revive this thread 😂
I read about this the first time it got announced.

It's a much needed factor to res this thread cuz damn has it gone so long since Ishibumi did anything for DxD xD

Shin was last updated in 2020, DX was in 2022, and I'm not even sure where Slash/Dog (the revamped one from 2014 onwards) was last updated at.

Hopefully this new one gives people a new hope and light for DxD's future owo

I read about this the first time it got announced.

It's a much needed factor to res this thread cuz damn has it gone so long since Ishibumi did anything for DxD xD

Shin was last updated in 2020, DX was in 2022, and I'm not even sure where Slash/Dog (the revamped one from 2014 onwards) was last updated at.

Hopefully this new one gives people a new hope and light for DxD's future owo
Slashdog volume 3 came out in December 2018, 5 years ago 😭

Slashdog volume 3 came out in December 2018, 5 years ago 😭
That long!?

DAMN...

And I've also seen on Ishibumi's twitter that has him with the nametag of "Shin DxD 5" and "Slash/Dog 4" lol.

Man, that shit is gonna take us another 10 years to ever see an update xD

Back